"The War on Trump"

The Media is criminally in bed with the Marxist Democrats and a huge part of the problem. They have been hijacked by the Radical Far Left and I mean Radical in its purest sense. Media, Education, Government Bureaucracy, Social Media, TECH, Entertainment, Sports and now Corporate America are all Leftist.

Yes agreed but that's what it is and anyone with a brain cell knows this is the way it is. So don't run for office.

TV media is left wing kooks and talk radio is right wing wackos. There's no middle, where normal people are

The phenomenon is too obvious to deny. The Media have done everything imaginable to slander, misrepresent, mischaracterize, and adopt the most negative view and interpretation of everything President Trump has said and done since well before he was inaugurated. The proportion of negative vs positive vs neutral stories about Trump and his Administration is well documented. The expression, "The War on Trump" virtually coins itself, and yet...I've never heard it.

I suspect that even writing the words would be an acknowledgement that it actually exists, and the Media's credibility depends on denial. If the War on Trump becomes real in the public's mind, then the NYT as the "newspaper of record" becomes nothing more than a leftist practical joke. CNN as a source of news is a joke.

Say it loud: The War on Trump. It's real.

The War on Trump...is real....and entirely of his own making. :)
The media just reports what's going on. If Trump isn't a complete asshat, what does the media have to report on?
His own worst enemy. Makes his own bad press. Sometimes, on purpose I think.

I gotta ask, media hate aside. What redeeming qualities do you find in this man that makes him worthy of your abject devotion?
And how is the media responsible for your love and adoration?
When two scoops of ice cream or picking up a glass of water is the biggest story they can find to report on, they're not doing their jobs.

LOL. What alternate reality do you live in? 160K+ dead...and that's not the biggest story?? That alone should be enough for you to question his competence.
Reported on every single day. Again, what is the basis for your love and adoration?
Dude, are you sure you're up on the current timeline? Those things happened before the Wuhan virus hit us, but obviously, if those are the things they're reporting on instead of policy proposals and legislation, they're not doing their jobs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back