The War On Schools

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"According to the Lafayette Daily Advertiser, Rev. John Raymond, a Louisiana Republican Party official and pastor, has been arrested on charges of child cruelty following reports that he taped children's mouths shut at a Christian school he runs."

I wonder what else goes on at that GOP run Christian school. Talk about child abuse.
Lock him up!

"According to the report, the tape was a punishment for children who talk too much in class.
WWL's report said the children were sent back to class with the tape wrapped around their heads and mouths for 45 minutes 'until another school administrator began feeling uncomfortable about the situation and used scissors to remove the tape,'" Hillburn continued, noting that the children complained of pain and trouble breathing."

"According to the Lafayette Daily Advertiser, Rev. John Raymond, a Louisiana Republican Party official and pastor, has been arrested on charges of child cruelty following reports that he taped children's mouths shut at a Christian school he runs."

I wonder what else goes on at that GOP run Christian school. Talk about child abuse.
Lock him up!

"According to the report, the tape was a punishment for children who talk too much in class.
WWL's report said the children were sent back to class with the tape wrapped around their heads and mouths for 45 minutes 'until another school administrator began feeling uncomfortable about the situation and used scissors to remove the tape,'" Hillburn continued, noting that the children complained of pain and trouble breathing."

We had this done to us in grade skewl and you know what, we learned to shut our fucking mouths. The humiliation. I approve and it is not child abuse. It is a teachable moment

If you were my student you'd have a whole roll of painters tape around your fucking head Mr light in the loafers

The sad part is that in your world they cannot both be wrong.
Good Masters Morn to ya. My favorite round in golf. Going to be cleaning all my clubs. Get the spikes in working order today.................I want to die on the golf course eventually.....................Hole a nice wedge on a par 5 Eagle.....Put my fingers in the cup and get the ball, turn around and drop dead on the green.....The ultimate death

Good Masters Morn to ya. My favorite round in golf. Going to be cleaning all my clubs. Get the spikes in working order today.................I want to die on the golf course eventually.....................Hole a nice wedge on a par 5 Eagle.....Put my fingers in the cup and get the ball, turn around and drop dead on the green.....The ultimate death

Would be a great way to go!

I have been hitting the range twice a week when the weather allows. Ready to hit the courses again.

Will be watching the Masters later. Should be a good finish though I think in the end Scheffler runs away with it. I watched his last to match play rounds two weeks ago, the man is just playing at a different level right now

Lock him up!

Yes, this is certainly wrong and inexcusable. Too bad you are not honest or intelligent enough to hold the same opinion when it's your team doing something similar.

Speaking of education, though, how old were you when you dropped out of the system?

We had this done to us in grade skewl and you know what, we learned to shut our fucking mouths. The humiliation. I approve and it is not child abuse. It is a teachable moment

If you were my student you'd have a whole roll of painters tape around your fucking head Mr light in the loafers

Most people say this but most parents have no tolerance for any other adult disciplining their child. And I'm not talking about terrible things like taping mouths. I'm saying the standard--talking-to. Missing a recess. Etc.

This is something libs have all wrong.

In order to save the schools, we need to shut them down. The sooner we shut down all the public schools, the better.
Leftist woke teachers don't do what they do because they are liberal. They do it because they aren't. Liberal ideology seeks to PREVENT this sort of exploitation of the innocent.

The answer does not lie in closing down schools, either. It lies in parents taking a more active roll in their child's education and voters paying better attention to who they are electing.

The arrogance of authoritarian school boards telling parents that the schools OWN the children so can do what they want needs to go. These Stalinists need to be confronted by parents directly and in the strongest means allowable by law.

Last edited:
Most people say this but most parents have no tolerance for any other adult disciplining their child. And I'm not talking about terrible things like taping mouths. I'm saying the standard--talking-to. Missing a recess. Etc.
Lol.................Tell that to a bunch of old crippled up nuns.....lol

If I dared say I was disciplined at school I'd be in way more trouble than a taped mouth...lol

The sad part is that in your world they cannot both be wrong.

Kinda like this new information
F9568124-1086-47EC-9B47-BD88CEDCB9F3.jpeg

They are doing this trash here too.

In order to save the schools, we need to shut them down. The sooner we shut down all the public schools, the better.
Shutting them down won't help, but firing and barring from the school property whoever is poisonous enough to each place might make the needed difference.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back