The War on Meat

Listen dude, as far as I understand you are just a bodybuilder. This is not a sport, this is a striptease, there is no "level", you have no idea what sport is.
This coming from the mental case who has NEVER had the slightest idea about anything you ramble on about in pointless, stream of consciousness waste of bandwidth?

I’m not a bodybuilder, I’m an amateur power lifter, which is a sport.
It's a little bit better, but it's still not a sport in the real sense. There is no explosive strength, speed and complex coordination, joints and ligaments are not being finalized. It comes from the auxiliary exercises of the Olympic lifting, in fact, is a profanation of this sport.

about aesthetics
Aesthetics is an art term, the other side of it is ethics.
From a sports point of view, this would mean that the beauty of the body and movement reflects the art of movement. This applies to athletes, it has nothing to do with strippers, they only have non-functional meat on drugs, health problems.

Aesthetics is an art term, the other side of it is ethics.
From a sports point of view, this would mean that the beauty of the body and movement reflects the art of movement. This applies to athletes, it has nothing to do with strippers, they only have non-functional meat on drugs, health problems.
It’s about aesthetics in the sense that they have to maintain an extremely low body fat percentage to display their muscles. They’re obviously strong, but strength isn’t the goal of bodybuilding.

Most professional powerlifters have a good amount of fat to go along with the muscle. Look at Eddie Hall, for instance.

Yeah, Planet Fitness is good if you want to loose some weight. But try to actually lift some weight and they crap their pants and ring the Lunk Alarm on you.
I prefer to lift at home anyway.

That’s literally all powerlifting is.
vice versa.
This is what the Olympic lifters feel the most in explosion. You just slow pull.

That is explosive strength,

rich-froning-pull.jpg

You are just fanatics. You do sports and don't even understand the most basic concepts.

If you explode something, it flies. You must generate maximum power in minimum time for this.

Your meat-eating eats your brain

It’s about aesthetics in the sense that they have to maintain an extremely low body fat percentage to display their muscles. They’re obviously strong, but strength isn’t the goal of bodybuilding.
It's no different than a whore's motivation

Well, again, I’m not a bodybuilder.

And, anyway, I doubt you’d call a bodybuilder a whore to his face.
Probably I would not call a whore so, I do not like to humiliate people, after all, their delusions are not their fault.

But what a builder is in a fight, you can watch the video that I posted above. He is even less dengerous because he has poor speed and coordination. Once I beat such guy, very hard. He was sewn up and he was lying on the bed. True, he was not a mister universe and I am not a distrophic.

Probably I would not call a whore so, I do not like to humiliate people, after all, their delusions are not their fault.

But what a builder is in a fight, you can watch the video that I posted above. He is even less dengerous because he has poor speed and coordination. Once I beat such guy, very hard. He was sewn up and he was lying on the bed. True, he was not a mister universe and I am not a distrophic.
I never said being huge makes you good in a fight. What does that have to do with anything?

Training a bodybuilder can provide a small amount of strength gain as a side effect, but his fighting qualities will decrease. Even muscle mass by itself will lead to a decrease in speed, which is critical in combat. Its only advantage here is weight. In wrestling, he has more chances, in a fist fight, other things being equal, he will lose his advantage. His weight gain will be negligible, but due to the loss of speed, he will not even be able to throw a quick punch, he will push and quickly fizzle out.

I never said being huge makes you good in a fight. What does that have to do with anything?
I thought you were hinting at that when you said that people are afraid to call bodybuilders whores

In general, all traditional sports have roots in military disciplines, and anything that deviates from this is not a sport in its essence. That is why chess is a sport.

I’m not a bodybuilder, I’m an amateur power lifter, which is a sport.

bodybuilding is about aesthetics, powerlifting is about strength.

with that said, I have a lot of respect for bodybuilders. It’s much harder and requires perfect dieting.

I choose powerlifting because I like to lift and I like to eat like a fat kid.

I was a body builder for 50 years, it's about both.

I benched 360 at 52 years old.

New Topics

Forum List

Back