The War on Meat

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
For the last 50 years everyone has been taught that fats are bad to consume. This was based upon bad research in the 60’s. Researchers looked at the arteries of dead Vietnam vets, saw fat in their arteries, and jumped to the faulty conclusion that eating fat creates the fat in arteries

So instead society went to a high carb diet. And now half of younger people are overweight, and 1/3 are obese and diabetes is skyrocketing in young people.

Personally I had put on a few Rona pounds and did my homework and learned this about our diets. So I limited my carbs to average 100 a day and lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks without trying hard.

This doctor is basically saying the same thing:

In a sense, I can’t believe I’m writing this article. From a scientific perspective, this issue has been firmly settled. The answer is very clearly “NO!”. And yet, if I google “is saturated fat unhealthy?”, then seven of the top nine results proclaim with great certainty that “yes, it is”.

Here’s what the NHS says to people living in the UK: “Too much saturated fat can increase the amount of cholesterol in the blood, which increases your risk of developing heart disease.”

And here’s what the US government tells its citizens: “Eating too many foods high in saturated fats can be bad for your health. By replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats, you may lower your risk of getting heart disease.”

To be fair, the US government doesn’t sound quite as confident as the UK health authorities. There’s a lot of “can” and “may” in that sentence. Which is actually a bit funny, when you consider that it was the US government that got the whole world to cut down on saturated fats in the first place.

Interestingly, none of the self-appointed fact checking organizations that have sprung up in recent years has yet tried to pull the NHS or the US government off the internet for spreading misinformation.

Animal fats are good for you and brain health and function. (Can you tell how many forum members are lacking??)

Carbs are processed in the body into sugars and the liver will store what your body doesn't need as fat. More carbs consumed, more fat layers especially in the blood that triggers high cholesterol levels and triglycerides and blood sugar spikes.

Our bodies need certain amounts of each.....animal fats and carbs. Key word is 'certain amounts', yet many eat way too much of the carbs. Complex carbs are much better for us and processed into energy rather than fat........potatoes, whole grains, etc and limiting highly processed foods,

Alcohol is another one that turns to sugar in the system.

Meat creates physically bigger and stronger people with vastly higher intellects.

Which is why the democrats and other fascists are dedicated to abolishing meat consumption by the lower castes.
false

A plant based diet actually reverses heart disease

'war on meat' , brought to you by self righteous liberals , out to shame you via dietary or cruelty concerns

so buy better cuts of meat

better yet, raise your own

process your own

Done right, both of their 'concerns' end up a pantload of BS

~S~

co2-everywhere-we.jpg

false

A plant based diet actually reverses heart disease

5 strongest vegans is a bit like the "5 smartest retards." The scale makes the difference. Any of the 5 on the top 50 worldwide?

Nope.

Also, during the formative years, they were meat eaters. The impact is far less once the body has developed.

After WWII, Japanese men in America went from an average height of 5'2" to 5'11" - the overall national average for men in America. What changed? their diet, as children in America they ate meat instead of just rice and vegetables.

Who’s the top professional athlete who’s a vegan?

5 strongest vegans is a bit like the "5 smartest retards." The scale makes the difference. Any of the 5 on the top 50 worldwide?

Nope.

Also, during the formative years, they were meat eaters. The impact is far less once the body has developed.

After WWII, Japanese men in America went from an average height of 5'2" to 5'11" - the overall national average for men in America. What changed? their diet, as children in America they ate meat instead of just rice and vegetables.

What a person's diet should be is highly dependent on their genetics.

Some people do well on a high carb/low fat/low protein diet and others need a high protein/high fat/ low carb diet.

The only way to truly know is to have your DNA analyzed.

Forum List

Back