The War On Christmas: A Preemtive Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Soon, the false Christians like Bill O'Rielly will be selling the lie that there is a war on Christmas. There is a lot of hypocrisy coming from the "Christian" right. They love portraying themselves as tragic victims of persecution from the secular world.

These smug hypocrites love the mantra Jesus is the reason for the season and they are too stupid to know that the holiday we celebrate is actually Pagan. Jesus was not born on December 25th.
Biblical Evidence Shows Jesus Christ Wasn't Born on Dec. 25 | United ...

The hypocrisy of these liars mocks the real persecution of the early Christian by the Romans and the Christians in the Middle East.

Last year it was red cups that didn't have snowflakes or candy canes on them, an obvious brutal attack on Christianity and Christmas.

What will it be this year? "Hillary wore a red pantsuit without snowflakes on it, heathen!". Maybe New York cabs will have reindeer antlers on their roof and, "look, the heathens won't put a manger with a baby in it on the roof of a cab but they put their precious reindeer up there in honor or their mother Gaia, an obvious attack on Christmas."

Which year will it be that a few Christmas tree lots decide to close an hour early and Bile O'reilly is on tv "an hour this year, an hour next year, soon enough the atheists have done away with Christmas! The War on Christmas will go on forever because the godless hordes won't sell Christmas trees in the late evening when god-fearing families are out looking to pick up a Christmas tree. Liberals! Atheists! Foreigners! Oh my!".

The chosen date is symbolic. Here is another example:
President's Day never falls on the actual birthday of any American president. Four chief executives—George Washington, William Henry Harrison, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan_were born in February, but their birthdays all come either too early or late to coincide with Presidents’ Day, which is always celebrated on the third Monday of the month........

Shweew I thought they had blownup Halloween or something in a pre-emptive strike

merry-fuck-you-sweater.jpg

I don't understand, progressives don't want to celebrate Christmas I get it. But why in the fuck should they care if someone else wants to celebrate it? Obviously the control freak in them won't let that happen

The left wages a war on Christmas while simultaneously denying they are waging a war on Christmas. How do you guys keep your lies straight?

You have to notice as well, conservatives are outraged when a business is derided and their business suffers when they won't bake a cake for a gay wedding claiming 'religious rights', but they are equally outraged and THEY organize a boycott of a business that won't say 'Merry Christmas' rather than Happy Holidays, pretty much forcing businesses to proselytize the Christian religion.

Next they'll claim to be followers of Christ while kneeling at the feet of the wealthy and spitting on the poor.

You have to notice as well, conservatives are outraged when a business is derided and their business suffers when they won't bake a cake for a gay wedding claiming 'religious rights', but they are equally outraged and THEY organize a boycott of a business that won't say 'Merry Christmas' rather than Happy Holidays, pretty much forcing businesses to proselytize the Christian religion.

Next they'll claim to be followers of Christ while kneeling at the feet of the wealthy and spitting on the poor.
Just admit you hate baby Jesus and would pull him out of the crib and crucify him if you could.

You libs remain in my prayers.
Your prayers won't save you! We've already shut down black Friday at most stores! Next.... no staying open late for the Christmas season!!! :mad:
So what? What does it matter to you? Why summon the angry red cartoon head?
To emphasize how deadly serious I am :mad::mad::mad:
Figures. That's why you are in my prayers.
While you were praying, I just closed REI on black friday! Bazzzzoooooowww!!! :mad:

REI Will Be Closed on Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back