‘The war has changed’: Internal CDC document urges new messaging, warns delta infections likely more severe

So the increased infections and deaths rising again is all fake news? All made up to scare you??
More contagious=more cases=more deaths BUT it does not mean a higher % of deaths per case. This is STILL 99% (+/-) survivable. Those who are freaking out because most people no longer trust the messengers should have thought about that while they were cheering on the lies of those messengers between 2016-2020.
Truth doesn't require lies or censorship, for it to be believed.

according to an internal federal health document that argues officials must “acknowledge the war has changed.”

I'm a conscientious objector.

I refuse to participate in the hysteria...

663954.png

More contagious=more cases=more deaths BUT it does not mean a higher % of deaths per case. This is STILL 99% (+/-) survivable. Those who are freaking out because most people no longer trust the messengers should have thought about that while they were cheering on the lies of those messengers between 2016-2020.
Truth doesn't require lies or censorship, for it to be believed.

I agree, but Democrat fear mongering claims it's that 0.7% that will kill us all...
Meanwhile the Covid-19 and it's variants still rage in China... But don't tell that to the Quisling Media that will fact check that to death as a lie....

Forum List

Back