The Walmart dream

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
In a dream from last night, I am inside a Walmart in Vacaville although the store layout appears different. I and four or five young men and women in their mid to late 20s are planning to destroy the store by rearranging the shelves and aisles. We can move them easily. I push some to the front of the store. A couple of security guards walk through the store, but they seem confused. The shelves become empty although neither my crew nor customers are looting.

When I finish, I go to the front door where my crew is waiting. Outside, I walk away though I notice the neighborhood seems like a different section of Vacaville. I feel some regret for what I have done.

Walmart may represent the American economic system. The dream seems to suggest that I and a young generation will dismantle capitalism.

Good luck, Einstein. Herman Survivor boots are no longer sold at Walmart. The Chinese communists have inserted boots with cheap pot-metal lacing hooks. The hooks quickly break, leaving no way for the laces to stay high on the boot, generating a gaping hole to capture the snow. Cheap Chinese zippers. Beware. You have to either repair the product or re-manufacture it. Two suggested books are Julia Kristeva, About Chinese Women, and her Possessions.

I do my best to remember and analyze my dreams, but even the vivid ones tend to be elusive. Lately, I believe I've been repeating mundane, meaningless tasks. They usually involve old friends and neighbors as well as family members. Not been having many of the good ones involving sex. ;)

In a dream from last night, I am inside a Walmart in Vacaville although the store layout appears different. I and four or five young men and women in their mid to late 20s are planning to destroy the store by rearranging the shelves and aisles. We can move them easily. I push some to the front of the store. A couple of security guards walk through the store, but they seem confused. The shelves become empty although neither my crew nor customers are looting.

When I finish, I go to the front door where my crew is waiting. Outside, I walk away though I notice the neighborhood seems like a different section of Vacaville. I feel some regret for what I have done.

Walmart may represent the American economic system. The dream seems to suggest that I and a young generation will dismantle capitalism.
I figure it more of a call to get a demolition job.

I think its more of a sign of a severe mental illness developing,,

So you want tons of money, but nothing to buy?

One dreaming problematic is that the organism is in the same place and position every night. American sexual yoga, unlike Chinese sexual yoga, thinks more intelligently about feng shui (the art of placement).

I had a dream last night that I was pushing a naked nurse in a wheelchair and she had her legs spread apart. I have no idea why.

Gottlieb offers a “mall dream” in her popular, Maybe You Should Talk To Someone: ‘ “So in the dream, I’m at the mall, and Liza is there. I’m no longer in high school and I look different — I’m thin, wearing the perfect outfit, blow-dried hair. I’m flipping through some clothes on a rack when Liza comes over to browse through the same rack, and she starts making small talk about the clothes, the way you might with a stranger.” ’
(Chapter 19 What We Dream Of)

Obviously, there is a placement problem in the above complainant, likely due to earlier trauma and crib mobiles.

New Topics

Forum List

Back