washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
all in all, just another brick....

so here's my idea for years.

move several national guard bases to along the border, build new ones. the border states would host a collective of units from the other states on a rotational basis. combine that extra personnel with the best technology, and we would even need a wall. constant patrols by guard units, that are in a perpetual state of training anyway.

we overwhelm the border temporarily until illegals get the word that transmigration is no longer an option. they will mass on the mexican side for awhile, that's mexico's problem.

we use technology to collapse every tunnel. digital wall ala israel

when the word gets out, we can dial back the number of troops, and reassign them accordingly.

i would like to see some feasibility studies, on my idea, and the wall, then we can appropriate funding.

not just to raise taxes and say ok here are billions of dollars, that's what we do now, and it's bullshit.

mexico can chip in if they want to continue doing business with us. Trump never said all mexican are murderers and rapists, bernie sanders said that. Trump was right, mexico is not sending their best people, either we have a country or we don't.

now we just have to do the math, to figure how far apart these supplemental installations.

we have cameras, drones and motion sensors now. there are so many options, i think we have yet to really explore.

i would like to hear from military and logistic experts please.

What Trump's immigration wall could cost the US

Google

site=&source=hp&q=building+the+wall+between+mexico+and+usa&oq=building+the+wall&gs_l=hp.1.5.0l7.582.5588.0.10706.18.15.0.2.2.0.400.2675.4j6j4j0j1.15.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..1.16.2451.0.cQtuzeHlj_A

Should the United States Build a Fence on Its Southern Border?
The U.S. border with Mexico spans almost 2,000 miles from California to Texas, and illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and other security breaches along the border have been issues of growing concern for decades. After 9/11, the call to secure America’s borders increased, and the idea of expanding physical layers of security along the Mexican border began to gain serious traction in the minds of lawmakers.

Signed into law by George W. Bush, the Secure Fence Act of 2006 mandated the construction of almost 700 miles of barrier fences along the Mexican border. The act also appropriated the expansion of checkpoints, vehicle barriers, and technological systems designed to monitor the expanse of boundary. Proponents of the physical fence believe that the barrier acts as a strategic impediment for those who wish to cross the border from Mexico into the United States, but detractors cite prohibitive construction costs, unmanageable terrain, and harmful environmental concerns as arguments against the fence.

Not surprisingly, the 2012 Republican presidential hopefuls have debated the issue of a border fence. Herman Cain has (perhaps jokingly) condoned an electrified border fence, while Rep. Michele Bachmann has called for a fence spanning the entire length of the boundary. Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who has opposed the construction of a border fence in his state, advocating other means like Predator drones and increased border patrol to deal with illegal immigration.

Should the United States build a fence along its southern border? Here is Debate Club’s take: Should the United States Build a Fence on Its Southern Border?

i would also suggest we build a wall along the canadian border to keep Toro out of our nice country during hockey season, which is all the time in oh canada......;)

Last edited:
You just don't get what is an invisible wall that is in place now, and you also do not understand how a border town operates...

• Banned

you know i love ya harper. hey, i've been looking for your opinion on a couple of things.

where are you on cruz eligibility. and the oil sands thing. why don't people build refineries near the oil source.
i love Canada since the first time i went to expo 67, were you there ??

would canada help to build a mexico border wall ?? how to you like trudeau, the sequel ??

you know i love ya harper. hey, i've been looking for your opinion on a couple of things.

where are you on cruz eligibility. and the oil sands thing. why don't people build refineries near the oil source.

would canada help to build a mexico border wall ?? how to you like trudeau, the sequel ??

Canada would help build a snow wall!

We have a snow-boarding Prime Minister. :(

i'd like to see a maple sugar wall, sweet. thanks for rescuing my thread, i got upstaged, which is fine as long as people are discussing it somewhere, cause it's a political hot tater tot.

snow boarders are on Donalds most dangerous list.

There's no need to waste money on a wall when we already know where the illegal aliens are going. Just collect them all when they reach their destination.

There's no need to waste money on a wall when we already know where the illegal aliens are going. Just collect them all when they reach their destination.
no, because then we'd have to move the statue of liberty to brownsville.

but you are right, sanctuary cities are magnets, strong ones. getting rid of stop and frisk and sanctuary cities are both dangerous and progressive.

all in all, just another brick....

so here's my idea for years.

move several national guard bases to along the border, build new ones. the border states would host a collective of units from the other states on a rotational basis. combine that extra personnel with the best technology, and we would even need a wall. constant patrols by guard units, that are in a perpetual state of training anyway.

we overwhelm the border temporarily until illegals get the word that transmigration is no longer an option. they will mass on the mexican side for awhile, that's mexico's problem.

we use technology to collapse every tunnel. digital wall ala israel

when the word gets out, we can dial back the number of troops, and reassign them accordingly.

i would like to see some feasibility studies, on my idea, and the wall, then we can appropriate funding.

not just to raise taxes and say ok here are billions of dollars, that's what we do now, and it's bullshit.

mexico can chip in if they want to continue doing business with us. Trump never said all mexican are murderers and rapists, bernie sanders said that. Trump was right, mexico is not sending their best people, either we have a country or we don't.

now we just have to do the math, to figure how far apart these supplemental installations.

we have cameras, drones and motion sensors now. there are so many options, i think we have yet to really explore.

i would like to hear from military and logistic experts please.

What Trump's immigration wall could cost the US

Google

site=&source=hp&q=building+the+wall+between+mexico+and+usa&oq=building+the+wall&gs_l=hp.1.5.0l7.582.5588.0.10706.18.15.0.2.2.0.400.2675.4j6j4j0j1.15.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..1.16.2451.0.cQtuzeHlj_A

Should the United States Build a Fence on Its Southern Border?
The U.S. border with Mexico spans almost 2,000 miles from California to Texas, and illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and other security breaches along the border have been issues of growing concern for decades. After 9/11, the call to secure America’s borders increased, and the idea of expanding physical layers of security along the Mexican border began to gain serious traction in the minds of lawmakers.

Signed into law by George W. Bush, the Secure Fence Act of 2006 mandated the construction of almost 700 miles of barrier fences along the Mexican border. The act also appropriated the expansion of checkpoints, vehicle barriers, and technological systems designed to monitor the expanse of boundary. Proponents of the physical fence believe that the barrier acts as a strategic impediment for those who wish to cross the border from Mexico into the United States, but detractors cite prohibitive construction costs, unmanageable terrain, and harmful environmental concerns as arguments against the fence.

Not surprisingly, the 2012 Republican presidential hopefuls have debated the issue of a border fence. Herman Cain has (perhaps jokingly) condoned an electrified border fence, while Rep. Michele Bachmann has called for a fence spanning the entire length of the boundary. Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who has opposed the construction of a border fence in his state, advocating other means like Predator drones and increased border patrol to deal with illegal immigration.

Should the United States build a fence along its southern border? Here is Debate Club’s take: Should the United States Build a Fence on Its Southern Border?

i would also suggest we build a wall along the canadian border to keep Toro out of our nice country during hockey season, which is all the time in oh canada......;)

c1a.jpg

what you have is a minister of snowboarding.

that's what the wall is for. but it's in part a symbolic effort to stop the gusher. we can use technology and personnel accordingly. eventually the idea is they stop trying. some are trying to escape back to mexico.

Forum List

Back