The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
The Article: The Waiting Is the Hardest Part - LewRockwell

From the article (quoted from the end of it):

"The thundering question, of course, is: who exactly are the authorities behind all this Covid-19 mischief? I’d suggest if you find out who installed “Joe Biden” in the White House, and who is running him, you’d have a few clues. It kind of looks like they intend to kill a lot of people. Pretty soon we’ll have a fair idea of whether it worked or not as the micro blood clots accumulate in 100-million-odd human lab-rats here in America and many more millions around the world.

They’ve also poured enough sand into the engines of the global economy to put it out of business — and, of course, the US economy leads all that. No heat for you this winter as you sit around waiting to clot up and check out. The unvaxed are watching this go down, goggling in horror at the fantastic credulousness of the doomed Woke, the legions of Zombies who foolishly allied themselves with forces of genuine evil. They’ve been on their knees worshipping Dr. Fauci, the FBI, the CIA, “Joe Biden,” and Rachel Maddow and everybody else brandishing cattle-prods of coercion and propaganda at them. They followed their marching orders obediently, like good little boys and girls, and took their shots. The lines are drawn. Pushing the unvaxed further will avail nothing (except now maybe a mighty push back). Mulder was right: the truth is out there. Wait for it. (Yes, the waiting is the hardest part.)"

OP Comment(s):

Yes indeed, the waiting is the hardest part. Waiting for our government to choose one of two paths: reconciliation with We The People for nearly two years of imposing the harshest medical tyranny in American history or devolution into absolute and lasting medical fascism. Which path will it take? Waiting around to find out sucks big time. Are we on the verge of finding the road out of bedlam or about to go over the cliff into a wintertime hell on earth? The suspense literally is killing us.

The Article: The Waiting Is the Hardest Part - LewRockwell

From the article (quoted from the end of it):

"The thundering question, of course, is: who exactly are the authorities behind all this Covid-19 mischief? I’d suggest if you find out who installed “Joe Biden” in the White House, and who is running him, you’d have a few clues. It kind of looks like they intend to kill a lot of people. Pretty soon we’ll have a fair idea of whether it worked or not as the micro blood clots accumulate in 100-million-odd human lab-rats here in America and many more millions around the world.

They’ve also poured enough sand into the engines of the global economy to put it out of business — and, of course, the US economy leads all that. No heat for you this winter as you sit around waiting to clot up and check out. The unvaxed are watching this go down, goggling in horror at the fantastic credulousness of the doomed Woke, the legions of Zombies who foolishly allied themselves with forces of genuine evil. They’ve been on their knees worshipping Dr. Fauci, the FBI, the CIA, “Joe Biden,” and Rachel Maddow and everybody else brandishing cattle-prods of coercion and propaganda at them. They followed their marching orders obediently, like good little boys and girls, and took their shots. The lines are drawn. Pushing the unvaxed further will avail nothing (except now maybe a mighty push back). Mulder was right: the truth is out there. Wait for it. (Yes, the waiting is the hardest part.)"

OP Comment(s):

Yes indeed, the waiting is the hardest part. Waiting for our government to choose one of two paths: reconciliation with We The People for nearly two years of imposing the harshest medical tyranny in American history or devolution into absolute and lasting medical fascism. Which path will it take? Waiting around to find out sucks big time. Are we on the verge of finding the road out of bedlam or about to go over the cliff into a wintertime hell on earth? The suspense literally is killing us.

:71:

"Drama queen" doesn't begin to describe this....

I've had the vaccine coursing through my veins for about a year...some a lot longer. No clots. Except the one between your ears.

I just wish we could flash forward to the next election, that's what I'm waiting for. Because even if Biden dropped dead of a heart attack right now the problem isnt gone. Harris will take over and we would still have his entire administration still in existence. He has seen to unless we get rid of democrats in the white house Biden will continue to shit on from beyond the grave.

That's what I'm waiting on.

We have a whole forum dedicated to this kinda conspiracy whackyness. You should post these there.

:71:

"Drama queen" doesn't begin to describe this....

I've had the vaccine coursing through my veins for about a year...some a lot longer. No clots. Except the one between your ears.
The following from the column in the OP is aimed directly at you two OBEDIENT establishment dupes.

The unvaxed are watching this go down, goggling in horror at the fantastic credulousness of the doomed Woke, the legions of Zombies who foolishly allied themselves with forces of genuine evil. They’ve been on their knees worshipping Dr. Fauci, the FBI, the CIA, “Joe Biden,” and Rachel Maddow and everybody else brandishing cattle-prods of coercion and propaganda at them. They followed their marching orders obediently, like good little boys and girls, and took their shots. The lines are drawn. Pushing the unvaxed further will avail nothing (except now maybe a mighty push back).

Forum List

Back