The Wages of Trump-The DeSantis Recall Campaign

I want Trump to run for a FL House seat in 2022, and then after the GOP takes back the House and Senate Trump could be elected Speaker.
Just imagine Nancy having a stroke handing Trump the gavel...(that makes as much sense as recalling Desantis)
You cannot run for that seat from a prison cell. The recall election in California could well be a harbinger of the 2022 election. After all, the Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, have turned themselves into the political equivalent of the Proud Boys.

I would rather see DeSantis charged with negligent homicide for every child that has died of the Covid that they contracted because of his outlawing mask mandates.

I'm sure you would, but would never think of doing the same when Cuomo deliberately killed thousands of senior citizens.

trump was Putins whore. Biden is not senile. But you might want to think about trumps mental stability. They have 35,000 votes in Florida and if kids start dyingbecause of DeSantis decisions, he could be gone.
Trump was what? Trump had nothing to do with Putin despite the libs/communist chinese lies. You didn't actually believe their bullshit lies did you IM2?

We in Florida love DeSANTIS-----

It was Trump that kissed Putin's ass in public in Helsinki. You 'Conservatives' are such lying little turds.
You are so full of BS-----Trump didn't kiss anything. Goofy libs and communists are so desperate to get Trump that even after their claims of Trump/RUSSIA are shown to BS they still desperately keep trying to spin shit. It's stupid and it's dishonest. NO one is buying the BS.

The media and politicized health authorities have lost all credibility on case and death numbers. Last they tried to tell us Ivermectin was only for horses, a really dumb lie, because it is easily seen through and tells us they lie about everything. The CDC has already said they can count heart attacks, flu, and terminal cancers as COVID deaths. Those numbers mean chit. How long do they think they call pull this same old chit?

Minnesota lawmakers say coronavirus deaths could be inflated by 40% after reviewing death certificates​

Two Minnesota state lawmakers are calling for an audit of death certificates that were attributed to the coronavirus, saying COVID-19 deaths could have been inflated by 40%.

State Rep. Mary Franson and state Sen. Scott Jensen released a video last week revealing that after reviewing thousands of death certificates in the state, 40% did not have COVID-19 as the underlying cause of death .

NBC NEWS: UP TO 70% OF COVID TESTS MAY BE FALSE POSITIVES

As far as Cubans, it is the older generation who are mostly Republican who were pissed at Kennedy for not backing them at the Bay of Pigs invasion and never got over it. Today's younger generation, while still leaning Republican, is becoming more Democratic; while the older generation is dying off.
I've noticed that too. America is going to f*** itself as the older white voters die off and are replace by a less white population.

You STUPID LEFTIST FUCK .....

STOP responding to my comments with your single digit Leftist IQ BULLSHIT .....
2b9.gif

Forum List

Back