The vote is hapenning now. Welcome to SCOTUS JUDGE BARRETT!

The LEFT: When they had the majority and were ripping the Constitution apart

Jubilation !!!! The Court System WORKS!!!!! We Love the Supreme Court !!!!!

The Left: After decades, the tide turns and the Court turns Conservative:

We MUST Pack the Court !!!!!! The Court is unbalanced !!!! Biden suggests we need Rotating Justices !!!! AOC calls to expand the Supreme Court !!!!!

This is the mark of tyrants.....THEIR way or NO WAY
If no one fights them, they can Still get their way.
When they move to "re-balance" the court in their favor, US justice will depend on Patriots stepping up to the plate

Big win Donald!!!!!!

Leftists are absolutely SEETHING right now. Amy Coney Barrett has been confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice filling the seat vacated by leftist activist judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg upon her death.

Find and post as much leftist butthurt as you can in this thread.

What are you, twelve? This is a little more important than that. I hope it will work out.

The LEFT: When they had the majority and were ripping the Constitution apart

Jubilation !!!! The Court System WORKS!!!!! We Love the Supreme Court !!!!!

The Left: After decades, the tide turns and the Court turns Conservative:

We MUST Pack the Court !!!!!! The Court is unbalanced !!!! Biden suggests we need Rotating Justices !!!! AOC calls to expand the Supreme Court !!!!!

This is the mark of tyrants.....THEIR way or NO WAY
If no one fights them, they can Still get their way.
When they move to "re-balance" the court in their favor, US justice will depend on Patriots stepping up to the plate
And doing what?

She is a well qualified and principled person. She will be fantastic for the next 30-40 years...as will Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

They'll have four new liberal colleagues next year.
Franklin Roosevelt tried to pull that crap in 1937. It won't work this time either!

When Roosevelt did it many Democrats objected hence blocking his way.

If Biden wins the Presidency and the Dems the Senate you will not find one Democratic vote opposing him packing the court because we live in far more partisan times.

She is a well qualified and principled person. She will be fantastic for the next 30-40 years...as will Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

No. Just two. That preserves the balance that would have occurred had tbe Republicans not stolen a seat from Obama.
Joe means 4 more. That will give the liberals 7 justices against 6 justices for conservatives.

Its official...52-48!

USA!
USA!
USA!
I hope when Trump goes whining to them because he lost, she decides against him.
1af9d569b02c132bf69996c0441ba56c.gif

View attachment 407197

WASHINGTON D.C.—With Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation looming, Democrats have raised a number of questions about her fitness as a Supreme Court justice and whether she can be impartial. They are now demanding that Barrett recuse herself from any Supreme Court cases that involve the Constitution.

“Judge Barrett seems very biased toward the Constitution,” said Senator Mazie Hirono. “She’s not only read it but seems to have some sort of allegiance to it. She can’t be impartial on any case involving the Constitution as she’ll always side with it.”

Vice Presidential candidate Kamala Harris amplified the concerns. “We would prefer to have someone who has never read the Constitution,” she told reporters while loudly cackling at an inappropriate time in the conversation. “We can't have a justice who is biased about what the Constitution does and doesn’t allow the government to do. Unfortunately, Barrett seems to have spent quite a lot of time with the Constitution and will never represent progressive interests above it. It’s just not fair for her to be on any case where the Constitution is an issue.”

Barrett, when told these concerns, just sort of stared blankly as if she didn’t quite comprehend what they were saying. She then went back to planning the next week’s meals for her family.

babylonbee.com
It is the job of justices, presidents, senators, & congressmen to "Support the Constitution of the United States".

lets be honest for a bit here
the riots were started by democrats antifa and blm not trump or anything he did , the pandemic came from china where it appears they let it get out of a lab according to Chinese scientist and the recission was a result of the pandemic nothing trump did.

now if you have evidence and links that prove the riots were trumps fault and that he created covid 19 and he is responsible for the recession please post them I would love to see it.

Big win Donald!!!!!!

Leftists are absolutely SEETHING right now. Amy Coney Barrett has been confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice filling the seat vacated by leftist activist judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg upon her death.

Find and post as much leftist butthurt as you can in this thread.

I heard a lot of people blaming Ginsburg. Had she retired when shitstain obama asked her to this would not have happened.

If Biden wins the Presidency and the Dems the Senate you will not find one Democratic vote opposing him packing the court because we live in far more partisan times.
Twitter isn't real life.

Neither is this forum, but one has to pass some time one way or another and I am too drunk to drive.

None the less if the Dems get the numbers they will pack that court and there will be nothing the former Trump Party trying to find it's identity will be able to do about it.

Its official...52-48!

USA!
USA!
USA!
I hope when Trump goes whining to them because he lost, she decides against him.

Whatever she decides, it will be based as much on the constitution as possible.

Unlike the dyke patrol.

Roberts is going to be the key, how he guides the other members of the court.

If there is a Democratic majority and President he is not going to want them to pack the court so I reckon he will steer the court clear of the most polarizing political cases, Roe vs Wade for instance.

Its official...52-48!

USA!
USA!
USA!

Unlike the dyke patrol.

If there is a Democratic majority and President he is not going to want them to pack the court so I reckon he will steer the court clear of the most polarizing political cases, Roe vs Wade for instance.

I could care less about Roe v Wade.

There are many other issues that need to be taken away from the feds as they are not within federal purview.

Its official...52-48!

USA!
USA!
USA!

Unlike the dyke patrol.

I could care less about Roe v Wade.

There are many other issues that need to be taken away from the feds as they are not within federal purview.

Well on many issues that are a matter of balance of federal and state power even with a Democratic President and majority he would be willing to put them on the dock.

He is not in the same judicial philosophy of say the late Scalia who would have loved to overturn a whole host of rulings from the last 50 years but he does have a measured but bold approach which will challenge previous rulings if he believes they are way off the constitutional mark.

Forum List

Back