The vote is hapenning now. Welcome to SCOTUS JUDGE BARRETT!

Good. Which Repub didn't vote for her? Roboromney?

Many Dems didn't show up to even vote. Reminds me of shitstain as a senator. IF he was present which was rare, he would vote "present" Only thing he ever voted for as a Senator was to rename a street.
Susan Collins.

A Constitutionalist who will serve for decades replaces a far left activist on the Supreme Court.

Dimwingers are going batshit crazy.:5_1_12024:

Nope, we're
A Constitutionalist who will serve for decades replaces a far left activist on the Supreme Court.

Nope, we're clam as your day of reckoning is a week away and an evaluation of the court and it's packing.
Keep counting those chickens.

Your meltdown is cute. :itsok:

Nobody is melting down until you guys live next week then everything after 1/3/2021...
:itsok:

That preserves the balance that would have occurred had tbe Republicans not stolen a seat from Obama.

"Stolen" infers that it was illegal. It was not in any way shape or form illegal for them to do so.

Also, maybe if the democrats/RBG were so smart (as they imply and think) they/she would have had the foresight to step down under Obama, and given him the choice. She/they gambled and lost. Too bad for the dems. And, if it weren't for democrats changing the rules it would have taken 60 votes to confirm.

You have yourselves to thank for Trump getting 3, that's right I said 3 Supreme Court Justices in 4 years. Deal with it.

Maybe now we can overturn these oppressive state and local gun control laws. It is time to apply strict scrutiny to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Bring back the full auto machine gun to all who can afford them.

I have a full auto M-16. I bought it in 1976 when the cost was $30 more than an AR-15 plus the oppressive $200 NFA tax.

We need to repeal the Hughes Amendment or declare it unconstitutional.

ACB is just the babe to do it.

Nope, we're

Nope, we're clam as your day of reckoning is a week away and an evaluation of the court and it's packing.
Words have meanings. Democrats don't get to invent new meanings to scare people into supporting them.

No one's packing the court. And Democrats aren't going to get the chance.

Nope, we're

Keep counting those chickens.

Your meltdown is cute. :itsok:

Nobody is melting down until you guys live next week then everything after 1/3/2021...
What happens January 3rd?

:up:

1603759818940.png

Dems, just a heads up. She just swore an oath.

“I, Amy Coney Barrett do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION. UNDERSTAND THAT PART, LIBERALS?

She didnt take an oath to CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION.

New Topics

Forum List

Back