The vote is hapenning now. Welcome to SCOTUS JUDGE BARRETT!

Its official...52-48!

USA!
USA!
USA!
I hope when Trump goes whining to them because he lost, she decides against him.
View attachment 407201
Well, yeah, a little. I hope everyone is wrong about her changing the tenor of the court, though. She says her personal opinions don't matter, so maybe she'll be a good judge.

No one but an idiot has any doubt about that!

As the title says, ACB is now Justice of the SC, and as I figured the liberal ”news” networks completely ignored the vote. Hint, this is news no matter what you ideology is.

Congrats to her and her family

Hallelujah! 52-48
All republicans voted to confirm Judge Barrett except Susan Collins. Shame on her.
She's a democrook. She just occasionally votes with the republicrats.
By voting against Judge Barrett, Collins is making a last ditch attempt to appease her mostly democrat constituents and save her senate seat. Sara Gideon (D) and Collins are neck and neck in a poll for the senate seat.

Screaming-GIF-3.gif

A Constitutionalist who will serve for decades replaces a far left activist on the Supreme Court.

Dimwingers are going batshit crazy.:5_1_12024:

Nope, we're
A Constitutionalist who will serve for decades replaces a far left activist on the Supreme Court.

Nope, we're clam as your day of reckoning is a week away and an evaluation of the court and it's packing.
Keep counting those chickens.

Your meltdown is cute. :itsok:

Nobody is melting down until you guys live next week then everything after 1/3/2021...

Good. As it should be. Let's move the hell on.

In the future we have to fight politicizing the judicial system.

Nope, we're

Nope, we're clam as your day of reckoning is a week away and an evaluation of the court and it's packing.
You're clam is what?

Should Trump go ahead and pack the Courts while he can?

Nope, we're

Keep counting those chickens.

Your meltdown is cute. :itsok:

Nobody is melting down until you guys live next week then everything after 1/3/2021...

So, you think it’ll take until January to hand you another loss?

Good. Which Repub didn't vote for her? Roboromney?

Many Dems didn't show up to even vote. Reminds me of shitstain as a senator. IF he was present which was rare, he would vote "present" Only thing he ever voted for as a Senator was to rename a street.

Good. Which Repub didn't vote for her? Roboromney?

Many Dems didn't show up to even vote. Reminds me of shitstain as a senator. IF he was present which was rare, he would vote "present" Only thing he ever voted for as a Senator was to rename a street.
Collins

Forum List

Back