The VOTE-DUMP Flag

View attachment 418292

This image, ASAP, should be public image # 1. Kind of like public enemy # 1, except in a picture format.
For anyone who has been in a political closet since election day, this picture is the graphic representation of the infamous Democrat vote dump SCAM, that unscrupulous Democrat election officials in Wisconsin came up with, to stop President Trump from winning that state's 10 electoral votes.

If anyone needs an explanation, the graph has the number of votes reported on the Y axis, and the time of day on the X axis, going from 8:00 PM Tuesday, Nov 4 (election day), to 6:23 AM Weds, Nov.5, with 89% of votes counted.

The red line is Trump votes, the blue Biden votes. The chart shows Trump with a sizable lead over Biden from midnight to 3 AM, and increasing during that time. Then, at about 3:30, both lines stop increasing in vote counts and as the vote counting stopped, the lines become flat horizontal for the next few hours.

Then, about an hour later, one of the most egregious events in US history occurs when suddenly hundreds of thousands of voted are dumped on to Joe Biden's totals, with none added for Trump (a complete impossibility without fraud). Tis is shown where the blue Biden line suddenly diverges from it's flat horizontal path, and goes straight UP vertical to a point above that of Trump's red line.

There are 2 ways that one could accept this as being anything but pure FRAUD. One is to be an utter FOOL, and the other to be a baldfaced LIAR.

This attempt to steal an election, is a not just a theft being perpetrated against Donald Trump. Not just against the Republican Party. It is a theft being perpetrated upon the American people, and the image of it should be fixed in the American conciousness, so that we never forget how our democracy was attempted to be stolen from us (and at present that theft is still in progress, although it is likely to be thwarted in the next few weeks).

This picture of these 2 lines should be on flags, baseball caps, T-shirts, posters, and wherever it might be displayed, so that we never forget what attack on our nation transpired here. Although the picture represent just Wisconsin's election theft, it can be representitive to the events in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia as well.

Flag, hat, and T-shirt manufacturers, get started. And these won't be "Made in China".
Doesnt add up at all. Maybe now we know why they stopped counting that night.
Im curious, what has been their explanation for this, I mean have they given one ?
Yes, it's been debunked a thousand and one Times...

So if the chart and news articles are accurate, then practically no mail in votes for Trump,....yea right.
President Trump has had this plot for months before the election...go back and view his videos...

He told his voters NOT TO VOTE absentee ballot, over and over again, he said it was rigged....BEFORE the first vote was cast....

Then he continued calling absentee ballots rigged, over and over again.

Then he planted in your heads that whoever wins on Election night is the winner, no other votes should be counted... even though all the democrats were encourage to stay safe from the virus, and vote absentee ballot, which we did....

Then in June he and his mega donor who he put in to run the post office, plotted to slow down the US MAIL so that absentee ballots would not be delivered in time...They got caught because seniors were not getting their medicines received by mail, on time....some as late as 7 days past when they were suppose to arrive....

AND we then have Trump on a Fox news call in, talking about the proposed second bail out, with Trump saying he was not going to pass it, so that he postal service would not get the extra money in it for postal service preparation for the influx of millions of absentee ballots....

You don't see it, because you've been bitten by the smitten bug of Trump's...

AND OF COURSE most all of the absentee mail in ballots were from democrats....about 75% democratic, 25% republican..
And he has also said, he's not going to tell you or the fake news his plans.
I agree he cant be figured out, but what bothers you libs more than anything, are those masterful results he has to show, to both you and the entire world.
Its not my fault you cant except he's the greatest president in our lifetime.
I'm sorry, but you've been HAD, by the greatest con man ever!

We'll just have to respectfully agree, to disagree

View attachment 418292

This image, ASAP, should be public image # 1. Kind of like public enemy # 1, except in a picture format.
For anyone who has been in a political closet since election day, this picture is the graphic representation of the infamous Democrat vote dump SCAM, that unscrupulous Democrat election officials in Wisconsin came up with, to stop President Trump from winning that state's 10 electoral votes.

If anyone needs an explanation, the graph has the number of votes reported on the Y axis, and the time of day on the X axis, going from 8:00 PM Tuesday, Nov 4 (election day), to 6:23 AM Weds, Nov.5, with 89% of votes counted.

The red line is Trump votes, the blue Biden votes. The chart shows Trump with a sizable lead over Biden from midnight to 3 AM, and increasing during that time. Then, at about 3:30, both lines stop increasing in vote counts and as the vote counting stopped, the lines become flat horizontal for the next few hours.

Then, about an hour later, one of the most egregious events in US history occurs when suddenly hundreds of thousands of voted are dumped on to Joe Biden's totals, with none added for Trump (a complete impossibility without fraud). Tis is shown where the blue Biden line suddenly diverges from it's flat horizontal path, and goes straight UP vertical to a point above that of Trump's red line.

There are 2 ways that one could accept this as being anything but pure FRAUD. One is to be an utter FOOL, and the other to be a baldfaced LIAR.

This attempt to steal an election, is a not just a theft being perpetrated against Donald Trump. Not just against the Republican Party. It is a theft being perpetrated upon the American people, and the image of it should be fixed in the American conciousness, so that we never forget how our democracy was attempted to be stolen from us (and at present that theft is still in progress, although it is likely to be thwarted in the next few weeks).

This picture of these 2 lines should be on flags, baseball caps, T-shirts, posters, and wherever it might be displayed, so that we never forget what attack on our nation transpired here. Although the picture represent just Wisconsin's election theft, it can be representitive to the events in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia as well.

Flag, hat, and T-shirt manufacturers, get started. And these won't be "Made in China".
Im curious, what has been their explanation for this, I mean have they given one ?

So if the chart and news articles are accurate, then practically no mail in votes for Trump,....yea right.
I'll tell you what. Show me the lawsuit that's been filed by the Trump team to address this and the evidence they presented to substanciate it?

Doesn't it strike you as at all odd, that regardless of claims made on twitter, facebook, the daily caller, fox, breitbart, etc.,etc. Only places that don't require substanciating of your claims are actually making those claims?

So far Trump has lost a 27 out of 28 lawsuits filed. The one lawsuit he won allowed voting moniters 2 steps closer to the actual counters. A grand total of 1 of those lawsuits assert fraud. And when a lawyer for Trump was asked point blank in court if he was aware of large scale voting fraud the lawyer answered no.

If judges nominated by both Republicans and Democrats reject the claims made on mass, and your own laywers have to say that the assertions made by Trump and people like the OP are unsubstantiated. Why oh why would you persist in pursuing it?
Oh this is precious. Yes let me reach here in my back pocket show you that lawsuit - lol.
I dont care if they have lost a thousand state lawsuits.
Why dont you want the system to work as it was designed ?
What is your hurry ?
Electronic/digital forensics takes a lot of time, and there is a lot of states with votes to look over.
What, google is broken for you or something? It is not at all hard to go online and find what specific lawsuits have been filed on behalf of Trump.

As to you not caring about how many lawsuits are lost and you asserting that I don't want the system to work as it was designed. How do you think you establish that the system didn't work as designed?...
Here is a tip it is NOT posting on twitter or holding press conferences at a landscaping firm.

The fact of the matter is simple. Things are being alleged without ever presenting evidence for those alligations in the only place that has the authority to actually remedy the alleged wrongs.

I'm in actually no great hurry. As I see it, this will all be over in a matter of weeks once states start certifying the results. The only thing that bugs me is that you and undoubtedly many other people will feel that they've somehow been cheated because "they don't care" how many lawsuits have been lost. You still will have no evidence of it. But it will not matter in the slightest. It's simply how faith work, believing something without good reasons.
You are the one who asked me to show you a lawsuit, and all Im saying is take a chill pill, and let the system work.
If there is nothing there and no fraud is found, then why were these rules and laws put in place ?
If its proved in court that indeed there was massive electronic voter fraud, would you except the results ?
Would you be glad it was exposed ?
That is the first sensible thing you've said. My answer is very simple. Yes I would.

I will pose you the same question. Will you accept that Biden won the election fair and square if by the time the states start certifying the results no evidence of massive voter fraud, electronic or otherwise is been ruled on favorably by the courts ?
Yes I most certainly will, and Ive mentioned that in previous posts.
Regardless of any rhetoric you or I use, Ive said it back then, and I will say it now, let the system work.

View attachment 418292

The red line is Trump votes, the blue, Biden votes. The chart shows Trump with a sizable lead over Biden from midnight to 3 AM, and increasing during that time. Then, at about 3:30, both lines stop increasing in vote counts, and as the vote counting stopped, the lines become flat horizontal for the next hour.

Then, about an hour later, one of the most egregious events in US history occurs, when suddenly, hundreds of thousands of "votes" are dumped on to Joe Biden's totals, with none added for Trump (a complete impossibility without fraud). This is shown where the blue Biden line suddenly diverges from it's flat horizontal path, and goes straight UP vertical to a point above that of Trump's red line.

This attempt to steal an election, is a not just a theft being perpetrated against Donald Trump. Not just against the Republican Party. It is a theft being perpetrated upon the American people, and the image of it should be fixed in the American conciousness, so that we never forget how our democracy was attempted to be stolen from us (and at present, that theft is still in progress, although it is likely to be thwarted in the next few weeks).

This picture of these 2 lines should be on flags, baseball caps, T-shirts, posters, and wherever it might be displayed, so that we never forget what attack on our nation transpired here. Although the picture represents just Wisconsin's election theft, it can be representitive to the events in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia as well.

You are the one who is either a FOOL or the BALDFACED LYING FASCIST. This was set up exactly so garbage like you could make tghat statement. Clearly that is when the mail-in ballots started being counted. These were expected to be heavily Biden votes. Republican legislators in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan prevented mail-in ballots from being countecd. States like Florida were allowed to count the mail-in ballots several weeks before the election. You are the one trying to steal thje election.

View attachment 418292

The red line is Trump votes, the blue, Biden votes. The chart shows Trump with a sizable lead over Biden from midnight to 3 AM, and increasing during that time. Then, at about 3:30, both lines stop increasing in vote counts, and as the vote counting stopped, the lines become flat horizontal for the next hour.

Then, about an hour later, one of the most egregious events in US history occurs, when suddenly, hundreds of thousands of "votes" are dumped on to Joe Biden's totals, with none added for Trump (a complete impossibility without fraud). This is shown where the blue Biden line suddenly diverges from it's flat horizontal path, and goes straight UP vertical to a point above that of Trump's red line.

This attempt to steal an election, is a not just a theft being perpetrated against Donald Trump. Not just against the Republican Party. It is a theft being perpetrated upon the American people, and the image of it should be fixed in the American conciousness, so that we never forget how our democracy was attempted to be stolen from us (and at present, that theft is still in progress, although it is likely to be thwarted in the next few weeks).

This picture of these 2 lines should be on flags, baseball caps, T-shirts, posters, and wherever it might be displayed, so that we never forget what attack on our nation transpired here. Although the picture represents just Wisconsin's election theft, it can be representitive to the events in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia as well.

I like the dump Trump flag better, because we did.

View attachment 418292

I'll tell you what. Show me the lawsuit that's been filed by the Trump team to address this and the evidence they presented to substanciate it?

Doesn't it strike you as at all odd, that regardless of claims made on twitter, facebook, the daily caller, fox, breitbart, etc.,etc. Only places that don't require substanciating of your claims are actually making those claims?

So far Trump has lost a 27 out of 28 lawsuits filed. The one lawsuit he won allowed voting moniters 2 steps closer to the actual counters. A grand total of 1 of those lawsuits assert fraud. And when a lawyer for Trump was asked point blank in court if he was aware of large scale voting fraud the lawyer answered no.

If judges nominated by both Republicans and Democrats reject the claims made on mass, and your own laywers have to say that the assertions made by Trump and people like the OP are unsubstantiated. Why oh why would you persist in pursuing it?

List those lawsuits.
Give me a link of some kind supporting your contention.

View attachment 418292

List those lawsuits.
No problem.
I could go on. But suffice to say this is in the public record. If you dispute any particular contention I'd be more than happy to provide you with documentation?

View attachment 418292

List those lawsuits.
No problem.
I could go on. But suffice to say this is in the public record. If you dispute any particular contention I'd be more than happy to provide you with documentation?

The only problem is these aren't Trump lawsuits. These are lawsuits that others have filed.
There's a total of three actually filed by Trumps legal team.

View attachment 418292

List those lawsuits.
No problem.

The only problem is these aren't Trump lawsuits. These are lawsuits that others have filed.
Well, you link the three you are claiming are filed by the Trump legal team. And I'll bet you I will find more, and more still if the criteria is simply that legal fees are paid by the RNC or the Trump campaign.

This shows no evidence at all of anything unlawful.
Keep dreaming cultist.
All you did was post a common method to visually illustrate relationships in the data.

View attachment 418292

View attachment 418292

FALSE and very STUPID. Only idiots believe trash like this.

View attachment 418292

FALSE and very STUPID. Only idiots believe trash like this.
I love the caps. Do you have an actual argument or only ad hominem attacks? I have a problem understanding how 5-year-olds think.

1605784845263.png
I actually saw this freak impossibility happen live.

Somebody explain it in a plausible way and I will accept Biden as my president. Until then....
:dunno:

It's looking to me like "The Kraken" is the only plausible explanation.

View attachment 418292

Excellent post. If they can blow this kind of fraud off, our country is finished. And none of us want this country to be finished. Overturn this travesty or lose the country. It's a no brainer.

If the Courts don't stop this fraud there WILL be war. It's as simple as that.

Didn't you get the memo? There is no evidence of fraud. Apparently, massive vote dumps, statistical impossibilities, sworn affidavits, back dating, kicking out watchers. no signature verifications, software from foreign countries designed to change votes, even their own past statements, none of these are "evidence".
We are just supposed to accept the unprecedented amounts of fraud & act like they won it fair & square.
That ain't gonna fly & we can all thank the Dems & Deep Staters when it erupts in major violence.

If this mess doesn't satisfactorily get resolved by the Courts who may blow it off early, THERE IS GOING TO BE A RECKONING!

View attachment 418292

That's a reporting dump. Not a vote dump.

Nor can you factually establish that even ONE of the ballots reported was fraudulent. To say nothing of the tens of thousands your conspiracy requires.

Keep huffing the conspiracy paint fumes, though. It won't change anything.

View attachment 418292

List those lawsuits.
No problem.

Well, you link the three you are claiming are filed by the Trump legal team. And I'll bet you I will find more, and more still if the criteria is simply that legal fees are paid by the RNC or the Trump campaign.

Watch the press conference.

If this is true, would that legitimize the "Insurrection Act" if the Prog voters react negatively? Trump is enough with liberty to have not used it with the riots. Progs would have most likely used it against Deplorables in the same situation.

Forum List

Back