The Virigin Mary? Mother of God?

Why don't you read Isaiah? Christians shouldn't reinvent scripture.

Go back. Immaculate conceptions etc are impossible in mammals. She was not a virgin not was she married. Your silly Jesus was the third of approx. 6 kids so there goes your virgin theory.
Furthermore , all the kids were illegitimate. That is also illegal in Christianity but now you suggest she gets special dispensation because God selected her???
Don't make me laugh. The holy spirit inseminated her behind the camel shed?
Are you people mentally ill or something.

Go back. Immaculate conceptions etc are impossible in mammals. She was not a virgin not was she married. Your silly Jesus was the third of approx. 6 kids so there goes your virgin theory.
Furthermore , all the kids were illegitimate. That is also illegal in Christianity but now you suggest she gets special dispensation because God selected her???

You don't even know who the immaculate conception was or what it means. What church do you attend?

You don't even know who the immaculate conception was or what it means. What church do you attend?

Unknown exactly what its about and I also know that immaculate conceptions are a fallacy.
You're an ignorant fool if you think she was born without sin. No one heard of her until the magical conception. Research it. Wakeup to yourself.

Unknown exactly what its about and I also know that immaculate conceptions are a fallacy.
You're an ignorant fool if you think she was born without sin. No one heard of her until the magical conception. Research it. Wakeup to yourself.

I don't believe in original sin. Christians are taught she was chosen among women.

I don't believe in original sin. Christians are taught she was chosen among women.

I'm not interested in what Christians are taught. They are idiots like any godbotherer. I repeat, there was no immaculate conception even if those chose 10 women. It's impossible. Why can't you research pathenogenisis?
You're making a fool of yourself.

I'm not interested in what Christians are taught. They are idiots like any godbotherer. I repeat, there was no immaculate conception even if those chose 10 women. It's impossible. Why can't you research pathenogenisis?

Do you understand the language is poetic to describe Mary as a virtuous woman.

lol a faggot and a genocidal death cult worshiper are arguing over what the Xians are supposed to do. lol lol lol

In the days of Jesus, the people around the world were still practicing polygamy and still some religions and tribes of today are still practicing it. That is why Jesus told them that the laws of Moses allowed them to do things that weren't acceptable to God. But God was hoping that they will spring up someone that He will be well pleased with. That they will be considered as His Firstborn. But all of their firstborn were rejected.

And so Mary was most likely Joseph's second or third wife. That they can have as many wives that they can afford. That was acceptable in those days. That the females were considered a commodity. And the women were totally dependent on a man to take care of them.

And Jesus was Mary's firstborn, and He was the Firstborn offering that God accepted.

But when Mary came up pregnant before Joseph had a chance to sleep with her. And since he had paid for her. That she was his property that he had the right to kill her. But when he was asleep, the angel told him not to because she is pregnant with God's child.

And so Joseph took care of them both until he died.

Mary was a Levite. It is because her cousin Zachariah and Elizabeth were. And Mary belonged to their priesthood that they have lived on the outskirts of the cities in natural caves like Elijah lived in. That they are supposed to keep themselves pure from worldly things and behavior. Jesus' cousin John belonged to that certain priesthood.

And that is where they have founded these Dead sea scrolls in caves on the outskirts of the city.

But somewhere down her lineage, her people were grafted into the Levite clan from the tribe of Judah. But when she married Joseph, she was brought back into the tribe of Judah.

But most of the Levites were killed during the time of Jezebel. And there were not that many left.

Genesis 29:25
When morning came, there was Leah! So Jacob said to Laban, “What is this you have done to me? I served you for Rachel, didn’t I? Why have you deceived me?”

Genesis 16:3
So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife.

Luke 1:5
In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron.

Hebrews 7:11 If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also. 13 He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever served at the altar. 14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests. 15 And what we have said is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears, 16 one who has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life.

Insulting an atheist on a religion discussion board, seem like they are the botherers.

Your having a problem with someone challenging your religious crap.
That's a very poor rebuttal.
Maybe the word insult wasn't appropriate. I'll retract that.
I challenge you and any godbotherer to put to me anything you choose and I will debunk it for you. That should resolve any insult issue ay?

Have another go. See how good you are now.

Your having a problem with someone challenging your religious crap.
That's a very poor rebuttal.
Maybe the word insult wasn't appropriate. I'll retract that.
I challenge you and any godbotherer to put to me anything you choose and I will debunk it for you. That should resolve any insult issue ay?

Have another go. See how good you are now.

What the apparition meant about she being the Immaculate conception. Immaculate means clean, pure and Holy. And conception means infusion, impregnated and or received. And Jesus said that we must receive this spirit that He will soon send the spirit to them. That this spirit will nourish us back to health as a mother does. But it doesn't have anything to do with the miraculous birth of Jesus. Because remember, in the beginning, God spirit entered into a clay of red mud and brought it to life. And that is also a miraculous birth.

And at the day of Pentecost, the followers of Jesus all received or were infused with this clean or Holy spirit which Jesus said that will come after Him.

That is why this little illiterate girl couldn't been lying. Because even the head of the churches couldn't deciphered the meaning. They just compared it to the birth of Jesus and left it alone.

And so the apparition was saying that she is the Holy spirit and which she is the Heavenly mother that was kept hidden for a moment.

John 7:39
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 20:22
And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:12
What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us.

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Acts 2"1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

Revelation 12:6
The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

What the apparition meant about she being the Immaculate conception. Immaculate means clean, pure and Holy. And conception means infusion, impregnated and or received. And Jesus said that we must receive this spirit that He will soon send the spirit to them. That this spirit will nourish us back to health as a mother does. But it doesn't have anything to do with the miraculous birth of Jesus. Because remember, in the beginning, God spirit entered into a clay of red mud and brought it to life. And that is also a miraculous birth.

And at the day of Pentecost, the followers of Jesus all received or were infused with this clean or Holy spirit which Jesus said that will come after Him.

That is why this little illiterate girl couldn't been lying. Because even the head of the churches couldn't deciphered the meaning. They just compared it to the birth of Jesus and left it alone.

And so the apparition was saying that she is the Holy spirit and which she is the Heavenly mother that was kept hidden for a moment.

John 7:39
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 20:22
And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:12
What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us.

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Acts 2"1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

Revelation 12:6
The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
Stop it. You're making a fool of yourself.
Conceptions in mammals, pathenogenisis, is impossible. No amount of miraculous events or special circumstances will change that.
Get a grip on yourself. It never happened.

It is interesting to see those I disagree with in politics actually have common sense in regards to the psychotic insanity of all the middle east religious cults that have fucked up the world. There is only one of the satanic "Abrahamic" cults that is benefiting though. Makes you wonder if was a 2,000 year Kabbalistic plan all along...long story short, it was. :cry:

There is no original sin in Judaism or Islam.

Forum List

Back