What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Virigin Mary? Mother of God?

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Reaction score
Unknown exactly what its about and I also know that immaculate conceptions are a fallacy.
You're an ignorant fool if you think she was born without sin. No one heard of her until the magical conception. Research it. Wakeup to yourself.
The philosophy that you have learned from your gods the scientists, sounds more ridiculous than any other religions' philosophies.

Even a spark and sound like the voice of God is something. But you and your gods don't even know that. But they believe that everything can evolve from nothingness. But you guys cannot believe that a woman can have a baby without a physical man dumping his family's jewels into her?

Boy you guys have greater faith than I to believe that a magic trick can be performed without a magician to perform it.

1 Timothy 6:20
Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge,
( And the word knowledge in the book of Timothy was translated from the word science)

01.jpg

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah. No to the Catholic Mary. Of all things Catholic, this might be the most objectionable.

She did have other children, and there was nothing wrong with that. She was married. It's fine.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Y
The philosophy that you have learned from your gods the scientists, sounds more ridiculous than any other religions' philosophies.

Even a spark and sound like the voice of God is something. But you and your gods don't even know that. But they believe that everything can evolve from nothingness. But you guys cannot believe that a woman can have a baby without a physical man dumping his family's jewels into her?

Boy you guys have greater faith than I to believe that a magic trick can be performed without a magician to perform it.

1 Timothy 6:20
Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge,
( And the word knowledge in the book of Timothy was translated from the word science)

View attachment 546394

There is no God and never has been. You have no evidence of anything resembling it.
Your bible has not one verifiable fact in it, except the page numbers. You do not know what God thinks nor the destination and punishment of atheists.

As an atheist, I worship no God or science. It's very immature of you to attempt to link them as a type of religion. it's an old trick originating in guilt about religion becoming irrelevant. Your beliefs have never provided you with one thing.
You've never had interactions with any God and never will. In fact, you're just another delusional godbotherer.

I welcome your reply. See how good you are.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List