the view went stupied on immigration

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

idiots strike agian and they called republican diot and said we are indocturaned by fox. bs. ignorant bitches. Reagon did not agree to let every immigrant freely. He started the immigration of 1982 act which crazckd down on illegal immigratsd and peple hiring illegal immigrats. he did also let several hundred immingrats witing ater filing ot there paper work into the country. That is different then leting the whole world in and not questioning, Apparetnly they do not get that not only mexians are comming through the southern border. People from other country and all over the world boating down the mexico so they can come in freely. These dumb dip wads dont give a crap about all the kids daily from fentynal overdose daily. Not to mention the deaths by people living on the border who died from having their home shot up by drug cartells and the people whos propertys on the boarder that are invaded by dead immigrants and discarded children sold to sex slavery and abandoned. The afgahns are ready becoming a problem .there criminal activity in the campos. people being molested and raped and drug dealings going on and theft. to let people come over her and nothing about them is dangerous to this country. Not knowing if they sick with something, or not vaccinated against diseases we have gotten control of, small pox, measils, mumps, chicken pox,tb, yellow feaver, polio. diseases we have eradicarted here. Were do you think the varriants of covid came from. Letting these people in with out paper work and health checks is putting this country in jeapordy. No country can hold the hold the hole world or afford too. Liberlas need to wake up and stop being so stupied.

idiots strike agian and they called republican diot and said we are indocturaned by fox. bs. ignorant bitches. Reagon did not agree to let every immigrant freely. He started the immigration of 1982 act which crazckd down on illegal immigratsd and peple hiring illegal immigrats. he did also let several hundred immingrats witing ater filing ot there paper work into the country. That is different then leting the whole world in and not questioning, Apparetnly they do not get that not only mexians are comming through the southern border. People from other country and all over the world boating down the mexico so they can come in freely. These dumb dip wads dont give a crap about all the kids daily from fentynal overdose daily. Not to mention the deaths by people living on the border who died from having their home shot up by drug cartells and the people whos propertys on the boarder that are invaded by dead immigrants and discarded children sold to sex slavery and abandoned. The afgahns are ready becoming a problem .there criminal activity in the campos. people being molested and raped and drug dealings going on and theft. to let people come over her and nothing about them is dangerous to this country. Not knowing if they sick with something, or not vaccinated against diseases we have gotten control of, small pox, measils, mumps, chicken pox,tb, yellow feaver, polio. diseases we have eradicarted here. Were do you think the varriants of covid came from. Letting these people in with out paper work and health checks is putting this country in jeapordy. No country can hold the hold the hole world or afford too. Liberlas need to wake up and stop being so stupied.

The View??? You watch, pay attention and consider the ramblings of The View, even posting a Whoopi video from Twitter? You gotta be shittin me! Not exactly a discerning news and opinion buff, based on your sources, are you?

The View??? You watch, pay attention and consider the ramblings of The View, even posting a Whoopi video from Twitter? You gotta be shittin me! Not exactly a discerning news and opinion buff, based on your sources, are you?
posted this from new article on it. i dont watch, even tucker nad hannity were pissed at her tonight for calling thme liars.

A quick look at the spelling in the OP really completes the picture.

A quick look at the spelling in the OP really completes the picture.
Unk, I can laugh, but you've seen my spelling, so I can't really talk.

aww was some one [sic] picking at [sic] me cause [sic] was [sic] right. to [sic] bad lol

"someone"
"picking on"
"because"
"I was right"
"too"

Enroll in an English course immediately, and get treatment for that stroke.

Forum List

Back