The View Tests Positive For COVID Right Before VP Visit

Being vaccinated doesn't erase natural immunity. Being unvaccinated doesn't mean you don't have natural immunity.
Trump's kid came down with COVID and zero symptoms. It totally depends on how strong your immune system is, not if you had a vaccine.
4i6Ckte.gif

So....basically these so-called vaccinated folks on "The View" are testing positive and had to be removed from the show. The VP will appear...but remotely.
Somebody explain how being vaccinated has changed anything.
I'm not worried about Democrats testing positive....because none of them are dying....only Right-wing Radio Talkshow Hosts are dying from COVID.

The vaccine ... if it works at all ..... only protects against the Alpha variant.

Yes....but if you test positive you can't get on an aircraft....go to a football game in CA...play in a NHL or NFL game.....or attend a play in New York.
They treat you like you're sick or contagious.
Most people who got the shot will test positive for a period of time.
This is a perfect way to claim that we need to keep wearing masks and go thru further lock downs.
You're ... partially right.

I assume you mean "sick" as in symptomatic, as you are when you have a cold or the flu. You have symptoms, you feel like shit, you stay home from work, you're sick. Like that.

Frankly, I can understand being used to thinking that infected and sick are the same thing, because those are the rules for the cold and the flu that we've lived with since we were kids. But the weird and nasty thing about Covid is that you can be infected and have no idea that you are, because you're not "sick." I mean, either of us could have it right now and not know.

So it's not enough for all of those places to say "If you're sick, don't come." They have to say "You can only come if you've been vaccinated, or have a clean test" because otherwise, a bunch of non-sick but infected people will turn that place into a super-spreader event.

We have to get used to "infected" and "sick from it" being two different things.

Who even watches this smut anyway?

No way I could sit and listen to those cackling chickens for more than a few seconds.
Becareful, those cackling chickens have been the life blood of the Democrat party for quite sometimes now. LOL.

I find the timing of this a little odd it seems strange to me you would get covid test results during the show. This could all just be coincidence but it still seems off to me.
It's as if it was planned that the test would show negative results for talking points after their vaccinations maybe, but then oops dae it is, oops dae it is.

Crisis situation alert, uh remove those two please, because undoubtedly their vaccinations has led to some positive test results ? When we're they vaccinated out of their wazoo's one wonders ??? :)

Patently untrue. Almost all of the Covid out there right now is Delta, and the vaccines work against it.
Dr. Robert Malone, the man who invented the mRNA vaccine, disagrees with you and all the Marxist Fake News Propaganda you parrot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back