The View hahaha!

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
barack20view20girls20legs.jpg

Ever wonder why the "V" is so big in the background?

yonic symbolism perhaps?

Open legs?

Urban Dictionary: mudwhistle

mudwhistle

24 up, 16 down

A term of endearment for a good friend when your breaking his balls.

Hey mudwhistle, lets go to the pub and grab a few pints.

buy mudwhistle mugs & shirts

a-wipe batsquirt sphincter slappy knob
by Heckler1 Feb 15, 2006 share this add a video

Mudwhistle

2 up, 1 down

While two men are having anal sex the one on top pulls out so fast that it creates a whistling sound

Hey, did you mudwhistle Steve? I heard it while making a sammich last night.

buy mudwhistle mugs & shirts

anal gay men homosexual sex iethal numbtoes
by enviousdk Apr 19, 2011 share this add a video

Mudwhistle

2 up, 8 down

The name given to an individual who likes to dabble in the fine art of the ass eating of a person of the opposite sex.

Yo Mudwhistle !!!! Get your tounge out of that Ho's ass and get a job.

Oh My God...did Mudwhistle really use a baby wipe to clean that chicks ass before he ate it.

Does Mudwhistle really carry around baby wipes just in case he picks up a female at the bar?

Breitbart Editor Schools Haters at 'The View'
“I don’t think Donald Trump takes orders from anybody, so I think Donald Trump is very much in charge.”
News
Mark Tapson

As reported by Mediaite, Behar was determined to smear all of the above as racist, anti-Semitic, bigoted, white supremacist liars, and Pollak deftly responded to every point, much to Behar's frustration. Behar had no choice ultimately but to dismiss everything Pollak said with a "whatever" and ended the segment with the nonsense that Trump's media criticism is "a slippery slope to fascism."

The audience, composed entirely of leftist women, whooped and hollered every time Behar spewed her trademark hate. Kudos to Pollak for staying cool, calm, and rational -- all of which sends the rabid Behar over the edge.

Backed up occasionally by the show's lone conservative co-host Jedediah Bila, Pollak also noted that, despite having a forceful personality, Steve Bannon is not running the show in the White House.

“I don’t think Donald Trump takes orders from anybody, so I think Donald Trump is very much in charge,” said Pollak.

The entire segment is a must-view. Check it out above.

Breitbart Editor Schools Haters at 'The View'

New Topics

Forum List

Back