The video Bill Gates made in 2015 - you won't see on CNN/MSNBC

That or they will cut out the parts where he said America is woefully behind preparing for a pandemic... in 2015.... one more time... 2015

I mean, the left media and the democrats narrative is Obama did so much, and trump did so little. Except here we have one of the most knowledgeable people on pandemic preparedness saying in Obama's last year that America has done so little.

So what has Trump done over the past three years to prepare, other than cut funding to the CDC and close down the White House pandemic team?

I have no idea. And finding out would be very difficult in a media where anything positive about Trump is not reported on.
This isn't about Trump. This is about the Democrats and the media 3 seconds after we found out about CV-19 that Obama did so much...and Trump canceled it all... but Gee... probably one of the world's top pandemic expert, Gates said repeatedly in his message that America has invested very little time or money.

Gates is not one of the world's pandemic experts. He is a computer geek and a philanthropist.

He is not an epidemiologist.

That or they will cut out the parts where he said America is woefully behind preparing for a pandemic... in 2015.... one more time... 2015

I mean, the left media and the democrats narrative is Obama did so much, and trump did so little. Except here we have one of the most knowledgeable people on pandemic preparedness saying in Obama's last year that America has done so little.

So what has Trump done over the past three years to prepare, other than cut funding to the CDC and close down the White House pandemic team?

He didn’t. And Congress gave the cdc more money in each budget. Trump signed it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/
AP FACT CHECK: Democrats distort coronavirus readiness

Key words: "Congress gave". The Democrats ignored Trump. Thank goodness.

Trump tried to cut the CDC budget.

Trump signed it. Period. And he was wanted to eliminate the ebola budget. Not what you claim. Ebola’s funds was set to expire. He said let,it. We haven’t had a problem with Ebola here, nor does most of the world.

Is Ebola no longer a pandemic threat? We no longer need to work on prevention and treatment? A vaccine? Really?

What was the OP about? Preparing for pandemics, right?

It was for the pandemic. Not for before the pandemic. There are already budgeted funds for, as shown in my links for preparing for any pandemics.

Where did Trump seek to increase our preparation for a pandemic? Masks, ventilators, backup hospital beds, etc.

He's had three years, after all.

I'm just trying to discern the OP's point.
Haha... no you're not, you are trying to deflect it.
How can I be deflecting it if you won't tell us your point? You seemed really worked up that Gates warned us about a pandemic. So the obvious question is how has Trump responded to that warning.

So I asked for you.

Well? What did Trump do in response to Gates' warning?

Just asking.

The very scumbag who bribes Congress to allow in swarms of Asians.
What a hypocrite.

Where did Trump seek to increase our preparation for a pandemic? Masks, ventilators, backup hospital beds, etc.

Show us where any previous President did before the fact, past what we already were. If they had, then we would be swimming in them, wouldn’t we? How can one know what might be needed with whatever may come our way,

Just asking.
You haven’t any idea what has been done. Here-
https://www.burr.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/PAHPAI Section by Section.pdf
Also, if you didn’t hear, Trump just mentioned the military is working to get the young Americans trapped in Peru out.

Show us where any previous President did before the fact, past what we already were. If they had, then we would be swimming in them, wouldn’t we? How can one know what might be needed with whatever may come our way,

Just asking.

A bill introduced in the Senate by two Democrats and two Republicans. It's a renewal of a 2013 Act which was a reauthorization of a 2006 act.

Nothing about Trump.

Also, if you didn’t hear, Trump just mentioned the military is working to get the young Americans trapped in Peru out.
So in the past three years, nothing. Until now.

Thanks.

Just asking.

A bill introduced in the Senate by two Democrats and two Republicans. It's a renewal of a 2013 Act which was a reauthorization of a 2006 act.

Nothing about Trump.

Thanks.
Oh bull, you and I both know it. Anything to try to put blame on Trump. The Act was made much stronger than the original act. And, if you would have read it, you would realize they added to it about not exposing what the strategic national stockpile actually contains, for security reasons. Or maybe you think they should have stockpiled enough ventilators for the number of citizens within the US as before a pandemic you don’t know who may be effected by said pandemic, such as the H1N1, which effected more young people than old, the opposite of the Wuhan virus.
I see you failed to mention his actions regarding Peru that you were screaming about a couple of days ago. You must have not been too worried after all?
Give it up, g5000. You are nothing more than filled with tds that may just kill you, if you can’t get it under control.
Amazing how the states worst hit and have previously shown their hatred for Trump, are praising his response
California Gov Has Nothing But Praise For Trump Administration on Wuhan Virus Cruise Ship Response
New York Gov. Cuomo Praises Trump’s Handling Of Coronavirus Crisis

Governor Jay Inslee on the coronavirus response from President Trump's administration: "I believe the agencies of the federal government are being very diligent in helping our state.”
Video
Francis Brennan (Text TRUMP to 88022) on Twitter
They are restocking our stockpile of protective equipment and medical supplies. We have had hundreds of thousands of new, uh pieces of supplies coming in...

Just asking.

Nothing about Trump.

Thanks.
Oh bull, you and I both know it. Anything to try to put blame on Trump. The Act was made much stronger than the original act. And, if you would have read it, you would realize they added to it about not exposing what the strategic national stockpile actually contains, for security reasons. Or maybe you think they should have stockpiled enough ventilators for the number of citizens within the US as before a pandemic you don’t know who may be effected by said pandemic, such as the H1N1, which effected more young people than old, the opposite of the Wuhan virus.
I see you failed to mention his actions regarding Peru that you were screaming about a couple of days ago.
Give it up, g5000. You are nothing more than filled with tds that may just kill you, if you can’t get it under control.
Amazing how the states worst hit and have previously shown their hatred for Trump, are praising his response
California Gov Has Nothing But Praise For Trump Administration on Wuhan Virus Cruise Ship Response

Governor Jay Inslee on the coronavirus response from President Trump's administration: "I believe the agencies of the federal government are being very diligent in helping our state.”
Video
They are restocking our stockpile of protective equipment and medical equipment. We have had hundreds of thousands of new, uh pieces of supplies coming in...
Trump had nothing to do with the pandemic act.

And everything you are bringing up is what is going on NOW.

NOTHING was done in the past three years by Trump. Despite Bill Gates' warning. That's why we are scrambling NOW.

That's the whole point of this topic.

Just asking.
Tell us what the last admin did.

Nothing about Trump.

Thanks.
I see you failed to mention his actions regarding Peru that you were screaming about a couple of days ago.

Video
They are restocking our stockpile of protective equipment and medical equipment. We have had hundreds of thousands of new, uh pieces of supplies coming in...
Trump had nothing to do with the pandemic act.

And everything you are bringing up is what is going on NOW.

NOTHING was done in the past three years by Trump. Despite Bill Gates' warning. That's why we are scrambling NOW.

That's the whole point of this topic.

Just asking.
Since he made it in 2015, you tell us what Obama did.
Let's seeeee...

1) Obama submitted budget requests for both FY2016 and FY2017 with an INCREASE of the CDC budget.

2) Before Trump’s inauguration, a warning: ‘The worst influenza pandemic since 1918’

3) Obama established the White House’s National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, which Trump disbanded.

Now...what did Trump do?

Forum List

Back