The vax does not stop Covid, that is the data. Why are the Covid liars claiming it does?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
We've been through this over and over.

A "vaccine" prevents a human from catching. Lindsay Graham, the Texas state house Dems, hundreds of documented deaths after being "vaccinated..."

Wake up.

There is NO EVIDENCE supporting the theory that the vax stops anything. The evidence is overwhelming, using their test, that those "vaccinated" catch and die from Covid. They admit that. That is why they are pushing vaccinated Americans to mask up again. They KNOW the vax does not vax...

So why should anyone get the vax?

There is a sinister and treasonous motive for pushing this fraud of a vax.....

A "vaccine" prevents a human from catching. Lindsay Graham, the Texas state house Dems, hundreds of documented deaths after being "vaccinated..."

Wake up.

There is NO EVIDENCE supporting the theory that the vax stops anything. The evidence is overwhelming, using their test, that those "vaccinated" catch and die from Covid. They admit that. That is why they are pushing vaccinated Americans to mask up again. They KNOW the vax does not vax...

But they're taking it to
Especially white progressives

I'm pretty sure during the revolution you're supposed to take out the useful idiots last

Ah well nevermind please face wall

I hope employers are ready for the number of employees who call in sick once round 2 really gets going. It's coming no doubt.

I hope employers are ready for the number of employees who call in sick once round 2 really gets going. It's coming no doubt.
From what I hear there are lots of people looking for work.

They'll be among them

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wake up.

You’re a moron. Since you like Lindsey Graham quotes… here’s one…
“I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now. My symptoms would be far worse."

Wake up.

Control.

It's all about control.

Forum List

Back