The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
To me, that is true patriotism; stopping sedition.

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Maybe you should not have done that.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
They weren’t even considered for fear of demmunist shakedown.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You are talking about what I do for a living.
You are an absolute dumbass like most Trump supporters.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
If you were honest you’d demand an audit. But you’re a democrat.
Oh please, if you are going to use analytics at least know what you are talking about. Observational analytics are useless. They cannot be used in court. That is why Trump lost every case. That is why his attorney general lap dog, Barr, said there was no evidence of any significant fraud on either side. Statistical evidence whether used in court, to make a business decision, or a medical decision needs to be proved to be statistically significant.
You are so fricking stupid. You do not know what you do not know.
In my real life I do not come in contact with people as stupid as you. It is interesting.
Let me tell you about statistical significance. My good deed for the day. Educate the uneducated.
Statistically significant means a result is unlikely due to chance. The p-value is the probability of obtaining the difference we saw from a sample (or a larger one) if there really isn't a difference for all users.
One more thing, dumbass, the p value should be less than .05 to be statistically significant. Dumb people who think they know things they do not are the worst dumb people.

YOu talk like you think Barr is a statistician.
Barr is a lawyer who knows what is permissible evidence in a court. Observational analytics are not permissible. Statistically significant analytics can be used in conjunction with other evidence.
The same applies for testing medical vaccines. Observational analytics mean little. Vaccines will be approved with statistically significant analytics. Our new technology that allows the proof of analytics is critical.
Somebody who has no idea what they are talking about and throws out observation analytics to prove a fraudulent election is a fraud or stupid or both.
Stupid is dangerous.

So, there was evidence of fraud. Do you think all evidence was found?
Yes, there was evidence of fraud. Such as...

A supporter of President Donald Trump in Marple Township, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voting for the president under the name of his deceased mother, the Delaware County District Attorney announced Monday, becoming the third Republican to be prosecuted for voter fraud in the battleground state.

Remember my words, the next cycle of the ever escalating civil unrest.

You had a choice whether to try to dial it down, or to keep pouring hate and division into the system and you chose Violence and death.
rotfl-gif.288736

Got it. I hope you enjoy the ever increasing political violence you have chosen.

And by "enjoy" I mean, "really, really, really, not enjoy".
In case you're not aware, I think you're batshit insane. So not really worried here.

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
Oh please, if you are going to use analytics at least know what you are talking about. Observational analytics are useless. They cannot be used in court. That is why Trump lost every case. That is why his attorney general lap dog, Barr, said there was no evidence of any significant fraud on either side. Statistical evidence whether used in court, to make a business decision, or a medical decision needs to be proved to be statistically significant.
In my real life I do not come in contact with people as stupid as you. It is interesting.
Let me tell you about statistical significance. My good deed for the day. Educate the uneducated.
Statistically significant means a result is unlikely due to chance. The p-value is the probability of obtaining the difference we saw from a sample (or a larger one) if there really isn't a difference for all users.
One more thing, dumbass, the p value should be less than .05 to be statistically significant. Dumb people who think they know things they do not are the worst dumb people.

Barr is a lawyer who knows what is permissible evidence in a court. Observational analytics are not permissible. Statistically significant analytics can be used in conjunction with other evidence.
The same applies for testing medical vaccines. Observational analytics mean little. Vaccines will be approved with statistically significant analytics. Our new technology that allows the proof of analytics is critical.
Somebody who has no idea what they are talking about and throws out observation analytics to prove a fraudulent election is a fraud or stupid or both.
Stupid is dangerous.

A supporter of President Donald Trump in Marple Township, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voting for the president under the name of his deceased mother, the Delaware County District Attorney announced Monday, becoming the third Republican to be prosecuted for voter fraud in the battleground state.

You had a choice whether to try to dial it down, or to keep pouring hate and division into the system and you chose Violence and death.
rotfl-gif.288736

Got it. I hope you enjoy the ever increasing political violence you have chosen.

In case you're not aware, I think you're batshit insane. So not really worried here.

Funny. How many times are you going to be wrong, before you wake the fuck up?

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

Stupid is dangerous.

rotfl-gif.288736

:cuckoo:

write in ballots have made democrats relevant...and of course all of them were for biden
Not all, but most. And why would expect anything different given Trump was out there telling his base to vote in person while Biden was telling his base to vote by mail?

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

Stupid is dangerous.

rotfl-gif.288736

:cuckoo:

Did you forsee the Proud Boys marching in Berekely and kicking antifa ass? DId you foresee Antifa escalating to guns?

Yea, the Dems are definitely more racist against black conservatives than anything else.

Remember when that white guy accused a black man of sexual assault with zero evidence on national television?

2BB51BC9-FE7B-42E2-8510-3F4E17C735AA.jpeg

abc_archive_NTBB7746A_wg.jpg

Yea, the Dems are definitely more racist against black conservatives than anything else.

Remember when that white guy accused a black man of sexual assault with zero evidence on national television?

View attachment 448775

If Anita Hill had been a white woman you know damn well Uncle Thomas wouldn't be on the Supreme Court.

View attachment 448775

If Anita Hill had been a white woman you know damn well Uncle Thomas wouldn't be on the Supreme Court.
Why would that be the case?

Forum List

Back