The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election

Tr
The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
To me, that is true patriotism; stopping sedition.

Trump did win, pussbag.

ALL OF THIS could be spared by simply having an independent counsel and review board study the evidence and PROVE IT IS ALL BASELESS and did NOT affect the outcome of the election.
Or one could take it to the same courts where the LOTUS's lawyers argued the cases were not about vote fraud. I suppose that means Rudy is deep state.

ALL OF THIS could be spared by simply having an independent counsel and review board study the evidence and PROVE IT IS ALL BASELESS and did NOT affect the outcome of the election.
Or one could take it to the same courts where the LOTUS's lawyers argued the cases were not about vote fraud. I suppose that means Rudy is deep state.

And again, what would be the point if the courts refuse to try the evidence and allow the cases to proceed because they are more concerned with allowing the outcome of the election to stand for the sake of the election rather than being seen as having picked the president themselves instead of the people even if the election was highly questionable and may have not picked the president the people really intended elected?

They saw the matter as a huge constitutional mess for the courts that rightly belonged in the lap of the Congress to fix--- NEXT election.

Of course we know it won't be.

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Maybe you should not have done that.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
They weren’t even considered for fear of demmunist shakedown.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You are talking about what I do for a living.
You are an absolute dumbass like most Trump supporters.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
If you were honest you’d demand an audit. But you’re a democrat.
Oh please, if you are going to use analytics at least know what you are talking about. Observational analytics are useless. They cannot be used in court. That is why Trump lost every case. That is why his attorney general lap dog, Barr, said there was no evidence of any significant fraud on either side. Statistical evidence whether used in court, to make a business decision, or a medical decision needs to be proved to be statistically significant.
You are so fricking stupid. You do not know what you do not know.
In my real life I do not come in contact with people as stupid as you. It is interesting.
Let me tell you about statistical significance. My good deed for the day. Educate the uneducated.
Statistically significant means a result is unlikely due to chance. The p-value is the probability of obtaining the difference we saw from a sample (or a larger one) if there really isn't a difference for all users.
One more thing, dumbass, the p value should be less than .05 to be statistically significant. Dumb people who think they know things they do not are the worst dumb people.

YOu talk like you think Barr is a statistician.
Barr is a lawyer who knows what is permissible evidence in a court. Observational analytics are not permissible. Statistically significant analytics can be used in conjunction with other evidence.
The same applies for testing medical vaccines. Observational analytics mean little. Vaccines will be approved with statistically significant analytics. Our new technology that allows the proof of analytics is critical.
Somebody who has no idea what they are talking about and throws out observation analytics to prove a fraudulent election is a fraud or stupid or both.
Stupid is dangerous.

So, there was evidence of fraud. Do you think all evidence was found?
Yes, there was evidence of fraud. Such as...

A supporter of President Donald Trump in Marple Township, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voting for the president under the name of his deceased mother, the Delaware County District Attorney announced Monday, becoming the third Republican to be prosecuted for voter fraud in the battleground state.

Remember my words, the next cycle of the ever escalating civil unrest.

You had a choice whether to try to dial it down, or to keep pouring hate and division into the system and you chose Violence and death.
The nation has chosen they have had enough of Trumpism. If it takes a civil war to rid the country of Trumpism, so be it. But it will not take a full civil war. The government and the vast majority of Americans want the bad aspects of Trumpism gone. Those who support Trumpism is declining daily. Many if not most Republicans want the negative aspects of Trumpism gone.
Trumpism will be driven underground if it survives.

"Trumpism" is just the latest in the attempt for someone to speak out for Traditional Americans.

Trump might be retiring. We will always be here. As you continue to oppress and abuse us, you will only generate more and more backlash.

You people have made political violence and political prisoners normal in America.

That is almost certainly going to blow up in your face someday.

I hope you get what you deserve.
Another person living a hellish life because of paranoia making them believe lies. The paranoid lies rule and ruin their lives. So many Trump supporters live in hell on earth based on believing crazy false conspiracy theories.
They look to reasons outside themselves for why they are miserable, like blaming liberals. But the cause of the misery is the person themselves. Anyone with a brain like theirs's will be miserable.

The regular riots and street violence off the last 4 years, is not my "paranoia".

That you libs have been arresting people for defending themselves, or other minor crimes that would not lead to jail time, especially if done by a good lib,

is also not something that is just happening in my head.

My point stands.

So, police killing unarmed black men is defending yourself?

Obviously I was referring to the examples of people attacked by lefty mobs, who defended themselves and got arrested.

That you had to pretend to not know that, is a lie.

That the only way you can see to even try to counter my point, is to lie, that is your brain, knowing that I am right and that you are wrong.

My point stands.

Yep those "lefty mobs".

Especially when black people demand equality. That really pisses you off.

Yet you will defend the effort to dupe your ilk into thinking the election was stolen & ruling them into a frenzy.

My point was that the lefty mobs attack people and when they defend themselves the dems have those people arrested.

In that scenario, I don't give a fuck how justified you think the violent mobs are.

YOu are siding with the violent mobs instead of their victims.

It is not Trump that riled up the Right. It is your side's violence and oppression over the last 4 years.
My side's oppression the last 4 years? Really?

I have never sided with violence. This is the right's justification for suppoprting the insurrection.

Biden did. The dem party did. Did you vote for them?

And again, what would be the point if the courts refuse to try the evidence and allow the cases to proceed because they are more concerned with allowing the outcome of the election to stand for the sake of the election rather than being seen as having picked the president themselves instead of the people even if the election was highly questionable and may have not picked the president the people really intended elected?
The lawyers for the LOTUS did not assert fraud in court, rather they argued the cases were not about fraud, nor did they present evidence of fraud. So what were the courts supposed to look at?

The lawyers for the LOTUS did not assert fraud in court, rather they argued the cases were not about fraud, nor did they present evidence of fraud. So what were the courts supposed to look at?

I know they didn't use the word fraud for LEGAL REASONS. What were they supposed to look at? For starters, they could have looked at the evidence presented here between November 3 and the end of the year that took me roughly ONE HUNDRED - FIFTY LINKS to save it all. But then I'm sure Rudy, et al., have FAR MORE as they have the actual, original documents, witnesses, sworn testimony, etc that I only read a summary about.

But I appreciate your asking: it shows that you either are totally ignorant, ill-informed, know nothing, a clueless result of the usual MSM, or purposefully looked away, denied and ignored the dozens and dozens of threads here that covered it all over approx. EIGHT WEEKS while you hid you head in denial.

I liked one court's argument in particular, that they could not accept the case because it was TOO LATE to review the case---- that the president had no standing to contest an election outcome because the time to do it would have been months BEFORE the election before there was any action yet to even contest!

That's a good one-- even better than the NFL's argument they couldn't review a play in the Wildcards between Cleveland and KC where the ball had been turned over from the Browns to the Chiefs after the Chief defender CLEARLY COMMITTED A 15 yard penalty helmet-to-helmet hit on the Browns receiver as he went into the end zone for a TD that stunned the player knocking the ball from his hands right in front of a referee that is the kind of hit the NFL says they most aggressively defend against!

The cosmic humor was that they were saying they couldn't review the penalty to call it because of the touch-back turnover while actually REVIEWING THE PLAY because it was a touch-back where THEY HAD TO HAVE SEEN THE PENALTY, it was clearly visible in EVERY CAMERA ANGLE. You could not miss it.

So instead they took the ball from Cleveland knowing KC had cheated refusing to call the penalty on a technicality following the letter of the law instead of the spirit of the game costing them a TD after Cleveland was assaulted with a 15 yard penalty, gave the ball to KC + 20 yards allowing them to kick 3 points! The referees charged with insuring a fair game wrongfully changed the outcome instead: I truly believe that cost the Browns the win and now KC which surely would have LOST that day instead will very likely go to the SuperBowl and probably be the champions.

Strange parallels.

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
Oh please, if you are going to use analytics at least know what you are talking about. Observational analytics are useless. They cannot be used in court. That is why Trump lost every case. That is why his attorney general lap dog, Barr, said there was no evidence of any significant fraud on either side. Statistical evidence whether used in court, to make a business decision, or a medical decision needs to be proved to be statistically significant.
In my real life I do not come in contact with people as stupid as you. It is interesting.
Let me tell you about statistical significance. My good deed for the day. Educate the uneducated.
Statistically significant means a result is unlikely due to chance. The p-value is the probability of obtaining the difference we saw from a sample (or a larger one) if there really isn't a difference for all users.
One more thing, dumbass, the p value should be less than .05 to be statistically significant. Dumb people who think they know things they do not are the worst dumb people.

Barr is a lawyer who knows what is permissible evidence in a court. Observational analytics are not permissible. Statistically significant analytics can be used in conjunction with other evidence.
The same applies for testing medical vaccines. Observational analytics mean little. Vaccines will be approved with statistically significant analytics. Our new technology that allows the proof of analytics is critical.
Somebody who has no idea what they are talking about and throws out observation analytics to prove a fraudulent election is a fraud or stupid or both.
Stupid is dangerous.

A supporter of President Donald Trump in Marple Township, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voting for the president under the name of his deceased mother, the Delaware County District Attorney announced Monday, becoming the third Republican to be prosecuted for voter fraud in the battleground state.

You had a choice whether to try to dial it down, or to keep pouring hate and division into the system and you chose Violence and death.
The nation has chosen they have had enough of Trumpism. If it takes a civil war to rid the country of Trumpism, so be it. But it will not take a full civil war. The government and the vast majority of Americans want the bad aspects of Trumpism gone. Those who support Trumpism is declining daily. Many if not most Republicans want the negative aspects of Trumpism gone.

"Trumpism" is just the latest in the attempt for someone to speak out for Traditional Americans.

Trump might be retiring. We will always be here. As you continue to oppress and abuse us, you will only generate more and more backlash.

You people have made political violence and political prisoners normal in America.

Another person living a hellish life because of paranoia making them believe lies. The paranoid lies rule and ruin their lives. So many Trump supporters live in hell on earth based on believing crazy false conspiracy theories.
They look to reasons outside themselves for why they are miserable, like blaming liberals. But the cause of the misery is the person themselves. Anyone with a brain like theirs's will be miserable.

The regular riots and street violence off the last 4 years, is not my "paranoia".

That you libs have been arresting people for defending themselves, or other minor crimes that would not lead to jail time, especially if done by a good lib,

My point stands.

Obviously I was referring to the examples of people attacked by lefty mobs, who defended themselves and got arrested.

That the only way you can see to even try to counter my point, is to lie, that is your brain, knowing that I am right and that you are wrong.

My point stands.

Yep those "lefty mobs".

Yet you will defend the effort to dupe your ilk into thinking the election was stolen & ruling them into a frenzy.

My point was that the lefty mobs attack people and when they defend themselves the dems have those people arrested.

In that scenario, I don't give a fuck how justified you think the violent mobs are.

It is not Trump that riled up the Right. It is your side's violence and oppression over the last 4 years.
My side's oppression the last 4 years? Really?

I have never sided with violence. This is the right's justification for suppoprting the insurrection.

Biden did. The dem party did. Did you vote for them?
No they didn't.

You must be confused. It was your hero Trump that actually called for violence.

So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?
I look at Trump and his minions being similar to Hitler and his followers trying to take over the US.
Unlike Germany, US citizens and the established government including Republicans, Democrats and Independents will not let it happen. Nazi Germany is motivation to not allow Trumpism to take over our country.
Trumpism is going down. It will take a while but the power is on the side of those taking Trumpism down. The ultimate shit stain on US history and you are part of it.

If you compare Trump to Hitler than your knowledge of History is typical of a progressive twat loser.
He compared Trumpism with Nazism, not Trump to Hitler. And the similarity is the absolute blind devotion who will do anything for an insane ruler. We witnessed that on January 6th.

Still not an applicable comparison. That he left office just proves that and closes the case.

Nazis don't leave willingly.
You think Trump left willingly. The only reason Trump is gone is the US Constitution and the government it enables is stronger than Trump's evil and the German government in the 1930's.

Trump left willingly, and with far more dignity that your ilk deserved.
If you feel that is how a US President should turnover the office to a new President you are unamerican. We need to stomp the anti-American Trump supporters from doing more damage to our nation.
Thank goodness the vast majority who voted for him realize his actions after losing the election were unamerican.
The minions that hold on not realizing that is not how our democratic system changes leaders must be silenced and neutered.

You spend 4 years demonizing him and us, and you expected to be treated nicely?

Your posts call for us to be hounded and ostracized at best, put in camps and "re-educated" at worst.

Even in this post you call for "Stomping".

Marty defending the biggest liar President ever.

Realdave defending some twat calling for vengeance and destruction of political adversaries.

Biden's "I am going to be President for everyone" lie is a far bigger lie than anything Trump has ever said.

So, who has Biden said he was not their President?

Actions count for this not words, so far he has enacted every little progressive playbook chickenshit item he could.
I forgot. You stupid fucks hate your children & grandchildren & want to doom them to a more difficult future.

Last edited:
So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?
I look at Trump and his minions being similar to Hitler and his followers trying to take over the US.
Unlike Germany, US citizens and the established government including Republicans, Democrats and Independents will not let it happen. Nazi Germany is motivation to not allow Trumpism to take over our country.
Trumpism is going down. It will take a while but the power is on the side of those taking Trumpism down. The ultimate shit stain on US history and you are part of it.

If you compare Trump to Hitler than your knowledge of History is typical of a progressive twat loser.
He compared Trumpism with Nazism, not Trump to Hitler. And the similarity is the absolute blind devotion who will do anything for an insane ruler. We witnessed that on January 6th.

Still not an applicable comparison. That he left office just proves that and closes the case.

You think Trump left willingly. The only reason Trump is gone is the US Constitution and the government it enables is stronger than Trump's evil and the German government in the 1930's.

If you feel that is how a US President should turnover the office to a new President you are unamerican. We need to stomp the anti-American Trump supporters from doing more damage to our nation.
Thank goodness the vast majority who voted for him realize his actions after losing the election were unamerican.
The minions that hold on not realizing that is not how our democratic system changes leaders must be silenced and neutered.

Your posts call for us to be hounded and ostracized at best, put in camps and "re-educated" at worst.

Realdave defending some twat calling for vengeance and destruction of political adversaries.

Biden's "I am going to be President for everyone" lie is a far bigger lie than anything Trump has ever said.

Actions count for this not words, so far he has enacted every little progressive playbook chickenshit item he could.
I forgot. You stupid fucks hate your children & grandchildren & want to doom them to a more difficult future.

fuh fuh fuh, The children!!!, fuh fuh fuh.

You want to doom them to an authoritarian hell, you commie cocksucking beta.

“The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election”

Duh...
Never would have guessed that!

:gives:

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election

Why else do you think they were there, Stupid? Without a doubt the election was a fraud, and all of this that has happened since 11/3 lies at the feet of Nancy and the democrats.

Biden is NOT the lawful president and there shall be NO PEACE, NO UNITY with him in office until justice is served.

Let the evidence be tried in a court of law or congress with an impartial panel of special prosecutors.

THE TRUTH SHALL OUT.

Nobody cares what you think, toobfreak . Your lunatic buddies who took seriously the ex-president’s exhortations to “Stop the Steal,” who broke up and broke into Congress ... were criminal traitors to our Republic. That there cannot be “unity” with traitors, criminals and insurrectionists ... goes without saying.

“Let the evidence be tried in a court of law” ... has been raised and outright dismissed 60+ times by our courts, who rejected your claims as preposterous, irresponsible, or just irrelevant and illegitimately presented. Do you want “activist” courts and justices now to run our elections? Or do you simply denounce the whole Federal Court system as rigged? Make up your mind, asshole.

Nobody cares what you think, toobfreak . Your lunatic buddies who took seriously the ex-president’s exhortations to “Stop the Steal,” who broke up and broke into Congress ... were criminal traitors to our Republic.

Fuck off sheeple.
1611512073404.png
The American people are loyal to only the Constitution and our freedom, we aren't buying the bullshit you are selling. The election was a FRAUD. It has been proven over and over and cannot be denied otherwise you would try the evidence openly before the country to show that Joe Biden IS NO PRESIDENT. America is awake to the GREAT LIE that is our government-media complex now. The government DOES NOT serve nor represent the people anymore and the media lies 24/7 to protect them. First there was the Tea Party, then Donald Trump, next came the riot at the Congress by America demanding its voice be heard.

THERE IS NO REPUBLIC without truth, liberty and a REPRESENTATIVE republic of the PEOPLE.

Folks are tired of paying taxes, working and dying to serve a ruling elite of the filthy rich and corrupt. The more you try to suppress a truth, the greater the force to release it. And release is coming.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. If you think Trump is gone or what happened on the 6th now out of the picture, that was not the end, but I'm sure ONLY THE BEGINNING. If you think this new wave of propaganda vilifying patriotic Americans seeking open redress and representation will just go away, YOU ARE A FOOL. There are tens of millions of the un-brainwashed.

The police will not follow you. The military will not follow you. In the end, it will be 300 million Americans against 435 thieves in Washington. Who do you think will win?

4.jpg

1611512926483.png

1611512970756.png

2021 shall be a fascinating year.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

Stupid is dangerous.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Yep those "lefty mobs".

Might as well as you assfucks will destroy the climate as we know it.

Nobody cares what you think, toobfreak . Your lunatic buddies who took seriously the ex-president’s exhortations to “Stop the Steal,” who broke up and broke into Congress ... were criminal traitors to our Republic.

Fuck off sheeple. View attachment 447998 The American people are loyal to only the Constitution and our freedom, we aren't buying the bullshit you are selling. The election was a FRAUD. It has been proven over and over and cannot be denied otherwise you would try the evidence openly before the country to show that Joe Biden IS NO PRESIDENT. America is awake to the GREAT LIE that is our government-media complex now. The government DOES NOT serve nor represent the people anymore and the media lies 24/7 to protect them. First there was the Tea Party, then Donald Trump, next came the riot at the Congress by America demanding its voice be heard.

THERE IS NO REPUBLIC without truth, liberty and a REPRESENTATIVE republic of the PEOPLE.

Folks are tired of paying taxes, working and dying to serve a ruling elite of the filthy rich and corrupt. The more you try to suppress a truth, the greater the force to release it. And release is coming.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. If you think Trump is gone or what happened on the 6th now out of the picture, that was not the end, but I'm sure ONLY THE BEGINNING. If you think this new wave of propaganda vilifying patriotic Americans seeking open redress and representation will just go away, YOU ARE A FOOL. There are tens of millions of the un-brainwashed.

The police will not follow you. The military will not follow you. In the end, it will be 300 million Americans against 435 thieves in Washington. Who do you think will win?

View attachment 448003
View attachment 448005
View attachment 448006

2021 shall be a fascinating year.
You lying fuck!!! You piss on the Constitution with your support of Donald Trump. We had an election, the fat assed bastard lost & sent his horde of feeble minded, uneducated fools to attack the US. Pull your head out of your ass & grow thew fuck up.

Our terribly fragile democratic Republic still stands. toobfreak ’s old pictures mean nothing. Trump is finished. Trash-talking internet morons, mobs with Trump flags, American flags & Confederate flags who invaded Congress — all are sheep being led to slaughter.

Sheep and wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Last edited:
It was the biggest sham election in World History
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It was the biggest sham election in World History
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
That is my favorite icon lol
You made me laugh

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

Stupid is dangerous.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Yep those "lefty mobs".

Might as well as you assfucks will destroy the climate as we know it.

AGW is an amorphous boogie man watermelons like you use to implement socialism via environmentalism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back