The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
To me, that is true patriotism; stopping sedition.
So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?
I look at Trump and his minions being similar to Hitler and his followers trying to take over the US.
Unlike Germany, US citizens and the established government including Republicans, Democrats and Independents will not let it happen. Nazi Germany is motivation to not allow Trumpism to take over our country.
Trumpism is going down. It will take a while but the power is on the side of those taking Trumpism down. The ultimate shit stain on US history and you are part of it.

If you compare Trump to Hitler than your knowledge of History is typical of a progressive twat loser.
He compared Trumpism with Nazism, not Trump to Hitler. And the similarity is the absolute blind devotion who will do anything for an insane ruler. We witnessed that on January 6th.

Still not an applicable comparison. That he left office just proves that and closes the case.

Nazis don't leave willingly.
You think Trump left willingly. The only reason Trump is gone is the US Constitution and the government it enables is stronger than Trump's evil and the German government in the 1930's.

Trump left willingly, and with far more dignity that your ilk deserved.
If you feel that is how a US President should turnover the office to a new President you are unamerican. We need to stomp the anti-American Trump supporters from doing more damage to our nation.
Thank goodness the vast majority who voted for him realize his actions after losing the election were unamerican.
The minions that hold on not realizing that is not how our democratic system changes leaders must be silenced and neutered.

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?
I look at Trump and his minions being similar to Hitler and his followers trying to take over the US.
Unlike Germany, US citizens and the established government including Republicans, Democrats and Independents will not let it happen. Nazi Germany is motivation to not allow Trumpism to take over our country.
Trumpism is going down. It will take a while but the power is on the side of those taking Trumpism down. The ultimate shit stain on US history and you are part of it.

If you compare Trump to Hitler than your knowledge of History is typical of a progressive twat loser.
He compared Trumpism with Nazism, not Trump to Hitler. And the similarity is the absolute blind devotion who will do anything for an insane ruler. We witnessed that on January 6th.

Still not an applicable comparison. That he left office just proves that and closes the case.

Again, the comparison is Trumpism, not Trump. Trump left the building. Trumpism still thrives.

Savvy?

You can't separate the cart from the horse. It's amazing how some idiots actually think Trump's viewpoints are fascist/nazi. I guess its because its the only play in their limited playbook.

Freedom will be killed in this country from the left, not the right.
Of course you can. We're talking about Trump's base who followed him with blind devotion. That's about them, not him. And even Trump knew how blindly devoted they were which is why he said hd could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose supporters.

Now I know why so many Germans followed Hitler's final solution. I truly always wondered how people could do that. American rightwingnuts showed me how.
I agree Faun. I did not realize there were the number of our citizens would follow an individual over the covenants of our Constitution. They will participate and support harmful actions if the leader tells them. They are cult like. It is the mindset of the Nazi's. It is no coincidence that neo-Nazis are part of Trumpism and endorsed Trump. How do these people live with themselves.

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Maybe you should not have done that.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
They weren’t even considered for fear of demmunist shakedown.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You are talking about what I do for a living.
You are an absolute dumbass like most Trump supporters.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
If you were honest you’d demand an audit. But you’re a democrat.
Oh please, if you are going to use analytics at least know what you are talking about. Observational analytics are useless. They cannot be used in court. That is why Trump lost every case. That is why his attorney general lap dog, Barr, said there was no evidence of any significant fraud on either side. Statistical evidence whether used in court, to make a business decision, or a medical decision needs to be proved to be statistically significant.
You are so fricking stupid. You do not know what you do not know.
In my real life I do not come in contact with people as stupid as you. It is interesting.
Let me tell you about statistical significance. My good deed for the day. Educate the uneducated.
Statistically significant means a result is unlikely due to chance. The p-value is the probability of obtaining the difference we saw from a sample (or a larger one) if there really isn't a difference for all users.
One more thing, dumbass, the p value should be less than .05 to be statistically significant. Dumb people who think they know things they do not are the worst dumb people.

YOu talk like you think Barr is a statistician.
Barr is a lawyer who knows what is permissible evidence in a court. Observational analytics are not permissible. Statistically significant analytics can be used in conjunction with other evidence.
The same applies for testing medical vaccines. Observational analytics mean little. Vaccines will be approved with statistically significant analytics. Our new technology that allows the proof of analytics is critical.
Somebody who has no idea what they are talking about and throws out observation analytics to prove a fraudulent election is a fraud or stupid or both.
Stupid is dangerous.

Are they any different from Bill Ayers and Bernedette Dohrn? I was suspicious of Obama for having any contact with Ayers, but Obama seemed to cut off access very early on, after one fundraiser or something, early in his career.

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
Oh please, if you are going to use analytics at least know what you are talking about. Observational analytics are useless. They cannot be used in court. That is why Trump lost every case. That is why his attorney general lap dog, Barr, said there was no evidence of any significant fraud on either side. Statistical evidence whether used in court, to make a business decision, or a medical decision needs to be proved to be statistically significant.
In my real life I do not come in contact with people as stupid as you. It is interesting.
Let me tell you about statistical significance. My good deed for the day. Educate the uneducated.
Statistically significant means a result is unlikely due to chance. The p-value is the probability of obtaining the difference we saw from a sample (or a larger one) if there really isn't a difference for all users.
One more thing, dumbass, the p value should be less than .05 to be statistically significant. Dumb people who think they know things they do not are the worst dumb people.

Barr is a lawyer who knows what is permissible evidence in a court. Observational analytics are not permissible. Statistically significant analytics can be used in conjunction with other evidence.
The same applies for testing medical vaccines. Observational analytics mean little. Vaccines will be approved with statistically significant analytics. Our new technology that allows the proof of analytics is critical.
Somebody who has no idea what they are talking about and throws out observation analytics to prove a fraudulent election is a fraud or stupid or both.
Stupid is dangerous.
There's no actual stats yet showing the election was fradulant. Or if they are, please post them.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

Stupid is dangerous.
There's no actual stats yet showing the election was fradulant. Or if they are, please post them.
THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING IN MULTIPLE POSTS.

You think Trump left willingly. The only reason Trump is gone is the US Constitution and the government it enables is stronger than Trump's evil and the German government in the 1930's.

If you feel that is how a US President should turnover the office to a new President you are unamerican. We need to stomp the anti-American Trump supporters from doing more damage to our nation.
Thank goodness the vast majority who voted for him realize his actions after losing the election were unamerican.
The minions that hold on not realizing that is not how our democratic system changes leaders must be silenced and neutered.

You spend 4 years demonizing him and us, and you expected to be treated nicely?

Your posts call for us to be hounded and ostracized at best, put in camps and "re-educated" at worst.

Even in this post you call for "Stomping".

Your posts call for us to be hounded and ostracized at best, put in camps and "re-educated" at worst.

I do not want or expect you to treat me nice. Trump and his minions actions has given them a demonic reputation.
Trump and his minions actions result in their ostracizination and worse based on their actions. Trump could end up in jail based on his own actions. Supporters are already in jail doing what he requested of them.

I do not want or expect you to treat me nice. Trump and his minions actions has given them a demonic reputation.
Trump and his minions actions result in their ostracizination and worse based on their actions. Trump could end up in jail based on his own actions. Supporters are already in jail doing what he requested of them.
You confuse actions with left wing propaganda and lies.

More TDS from one of the biggest cuck coward keyboard commandos on this board.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

Stupid is dangerous.

So, there was evidence of fraud. Do you think all evidence was found?

Amazing how much trouble you can get into, blindly accepting bad information and following rabble-rousers. Dumb asses.
Kind of like the people that burned and looted American cities because they were led to believe that the Police target innocent black people and murder them? (Eye roll)

Actually, they do expect that.

They truly believe that they have the right to dox, bully, ruin lives, violently attack, even kill people,

and be treated with kid gloves in return.

THey are insane.

They truly believe that they have the right to dox, bully, ruin lives, violently attack, even kill people,

THey are insane.

Remember the mantra of the SJW dolt, "Our violence is speech, your speech is violence"

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election.

You have any citation to back that up? Or is this just one more thing you pulled out of your ass? And if this wasn't a rigged election, they why don't you prove it? If the MOUNTAINS of evidence were all "baseless," they why the mad rush to deny it and sweep it under the rug? Why the media blackout that having an illegal election that broke so many state laws and accepted and counted so many disqualified ballots from unverified sources was THE REAL CAUSE OF THE RIOT?

In other words, why the avoidance of noting the riot was caused by the Democrats? Had they not spent a YEAR undermining election laws to favor themselves to have an election that broke EVERY RULE in the Carter-Baker Commission that they HAD TO KNOW would raise millions of doubts and questions and objections then give the nation the finger, there never would have been any protest!

Questions remain unanswered to the American people pertaining to:
forged signatures,
ballot-box stuffing,
ballot harvesting,
paying for voting,
offering raffle prizes for voting,
voting in place of the deceased,
doctoring ballots,
voting twice,
not delivering opposition ballots,
destroying opposition ballots,
backdating ballots,
re-running ballots through counting machines,
restricting access of poll observers,
assaulting and threatening observers
advising voters at the voting booth,
‘finding’ stacks of ballots hours and days later,
feigning water main breaks to clear out voting precincts and then manipulate counting machines,
delivering truckloads of computer-generated ballots,
employing software susceptible to vote-switching,
and untold numbers other illegal and un-democratic schemes.

And in every case, done so as to benefit Biden's election.

The over-arching intent here in this "election" was to quash our constitutional right to vote in open and fair elections, to block the rightful, winning candidate from taking office, and to steal future elections at every level. All of these maneuvers, and others yet to be revealed in the aggregate, required central planning behind them.

We need a Special Prosecutor to ask:
  1. Who delivered thousands of ballots by truck?
  2. Who drove the trucks?
  3. Did anyone have to pay for the trucks and drivers?
  4. Who summoned the drivers, in the wee hours, and
  5. who coordinated the delivery and timing?
  6. Who instigated the ‘water main’ break, or the equivalent excuse, in Atlanta?
  7. Who informed postal officials to instruct their workers to backdate ballots?
  8. Who directed postal workers to doctor ballots?
  9. Who directed poll workers to discard or destroy outside envelopes for mail-in ballots?
  10. Where were the ballot mills located?
  11. Who printed thousands of ‘Biden votes,’ and delivered them in pristine condition – thus indicating that the ballots had never been mailed, and virtually had never been handled?
Without these matters being explored and resolved, there never will be any trust in Biden or our elections again by half the country if not more. No thinking person can review the available evidence and think there was nothing there --- all just a coincidence. I have first hand experience in politics and have seen the corruption even at the local level, and it just gets worse the higher up you go.

ALL OF THIS could be spared by simply having an independent counsel and review board study the evidence and PROVE IT IS ALL BASELESS and did NOT affect the outcome of the election. After all, democrats have told us elections are a SACRED TRUST and that every (legal, registered) vote MUST COUNT.

SO WHY DO THE DEMOCRATS FIGHT THIS if they are certain Biden really won?
Investigate your little heart out. I do not care. You will be proven to be the fool we all already know you are.

THey are insane.

Remember the mantra of the SJW dolt, "Our violence is speech, your speech is violence"

i remember years ago, when they said such shit, I told people, they are lying the ground work for violence.

And now it part of the new normal.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

Stupid is dangerous.

As Barr said "no evidence of wide spread fraud that could have effected the results of the election". Straight from the mouth of Trump's lap dog AG.

Amazing how much trouble you can get into, blindly accepting bad information and following rabble-rousers. Dumb asses.
Kind of like the people that burned and looted American cities because they were led to believe that the Police target innocent black people and murder them? (Eye roll)
Those who burned and loot are all the same. They hurt their cause.
The extreme left and the extreme right are very similar.
The vast majority of BLM did not endorse burning and looting.
The majority of Trump supporters like you, are making excuses that what was done on 1/6 was justified.
Big difference
Plus social injustice is real, a fraudulent vote is not true.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

Stupid is dangerous.

As Barr said "no evidence of wide spread fraud that could have effected the results of the election". Straight from the mouth of Trump's lap dog AG.
Trump’s lap dog was not trump’s lap dog. That was a Pravda concoction. Barr covered his own ass.

Forum List

Back