The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?
To me, that is true patriotism; stopping sedition.
They have every right to believe the election was fraudulent. It’s called the First Amendment.

How were they ever going to “take over” the government? They were just protesting the fraud.
Yes, they have every right to be delusional. The right they don't have is to break into the Capitol, kill a cop, cause a terrorist to be killed by another cop, and threaten peoples' lives.

Sure, and Russia got Rump elected.
They unquestionably helped.

Yes, you have every right to be delusional.
Russia hacked email accounts of the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and then had them dumped on the Internet. Many of which contained inflammatory comments which drew a divide between Hillary voters and Bernie voters. You're beyond help if you think that didn't hurt Hillary's campaign.

The vast majority of those who took over the capitol felt there had been a fraudulent election. They felt as "patriots" they needed to take over congress and reverse the election and stop congress from declaring Biden President. They were trying to take over the government.
The majority of domestic terrorists come from this group. All individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory could go the way of other "patriots".
It is essential if, individuals who follow the conspiracy nonesense theory, hear of fellow conspiracy theorists planning domestic terrorism they turn them in.
Will those on this site who believe the election was fraudulent, will turn someone in if they threaten domestic terrorism?

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Maybe you should not have done that.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
They weren’t even considered for fear of demmunist shakedown.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You are talking about what I do for a living.
You are an absolute dumbass like most Trump supporters.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
If you were honest you’d demand an audit. But you’re a democrat.
Oh please, if you are going to use analytics at least know what you are talking about. Observational analytics are useless. They cannot be used in court. That is why Trump lost every case. That is why his attorney general lap dog, Barr, said there was no evidence of any significant fraud on either side. Statistical evidence whether used in court, to make a business decision, or a medical decision needs to be proved to be statistically significant.
You are so fricking stupid. You do not know what you do not know.
In my real life I do not come in contact with people as stupid as you. It is interesting.
Let me tell you about statistical significance. My good deed for the day. Educate the uneducated.
Statistically significant means a result is unlikely due to chance. The p-value is the probability of obtaining the difference we saw from a sample (or a larger one) if there really isn't a difference for all users.

Well, playing games like letting people vote over a period of months, will undermine confidence in an election.

Yes.....it was outrageous how low level bureaucrats were allow to change our traditional way of voting....what it came down to was a illegal manipulation of the vote....now they want to censor anyone who talks about it......bull friggin shit.
Fraudulent election, documentation or shut the f**k up. Do you think the world is flat? Documentation or shut the f**k up. You say you are not a crazy nut case, Documentation or shut the f**k up
View attachment 445459
This assortment of nothing means nothing. The similar stats were thrown out by multiple courts. This is an embarrassing attempt of proof. The same as everything Trump's idiots have tried to put forward as proof of a fraudulent election. Trump's lap dog attorney general Barr even had to admit there was no evidence.
The conspicuous anomalies of this election are indisputable. Anyone who doesn’t admit that is a liar.
Absolutely bullshit. There is nothing statistically significant about the numbers shown. That is cherry picked, observational numbers.
If you code all variables, for every election, you could provide unique data, like that, for every Presidential race.
You cannot cure stupid.
You’re a liar. The obvious abnormalities are unquestionable. Any honest person on either side would want that election audited. 60% of Biden voters used mail-in. The vast majority of mail-in should be those most vulnerable to the blue plague (over 70) and military. Both groups consistently republican. That would jibe with 32% trump votes being mail-in. That means that almost all of Biden mail-ins, which made up the majority of his votes, were not necessary. And mail-ins are the easiest to cheat. Judges refused to consider cheating, either because they’re leftists or they feared dem shakedown violence.
Oh please, if you are going to use analytics at least know what you are talking about. Observational analytics are useless. They cannot be used in court. That is why Trump lost every case. That is why his attorney general lap dog, Barr, said there was no evidence of any significant fraud on either side. Statistical evidence whether used in court, to make a business decision, or a medical decision needs to be proved to be statistically significant.
In my real life I do not come in contact with people as stupid as you. It is interesting.
Let me tell you about statistical significance. My good deed for the day. Educate the uneducated.
Statistically significant means a result is unlikely due to chance. The p-value is the probability of obtaining the difference we saw from a sample (or a larger one) if there really isn't a difference for all users.
One more thing, dumbass, the p value should be less than .05 to be statistically significant. Dumb people who think they know things they do not are the worst dumb people.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
An honest person would ask for an audit.
PA violated US Constitution election law by changing their voting methods without legislating it.
Heads up 999 times in a coin flip is not impossible but is statistically implausible. That’s what we had in several precincts.
You’re dishonest and willing to undermine the entire election system because you blindly root for a team.
You’re dishonest.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
One more thing, dumbass, the p value should be less than .05 to be statistically significant. Dumb people who think they know things they do not are the worst dumb people.
Your nomenclature is not intimidating. It’s condescending.
Statistics based on fake votes don’t change with pure numbers. The key is veracity. Fake votes are fake votes.
Welfare voting circumvents the responsibility of voting. It’s not just a right, it’s a duty.

Communists think they are doing something by adopting new buzz words like domestic terrorism and sedition. The real damage is not accepting the results of an election considered fraudulent. That just grows and spreads. The integrity of the government starts to erode. Respect for process goes. It becomes a case of which method of fraud will win.
It was a massive sham election

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
Statistics based on fake votes don’t change with pure numbers. The key is veracity. Fake votes are fake votes.
Welfare voting circumvents the responsibility of voting. It’s not just a right, it’s a duty.
You do not examine facts to make a judgement.
You have a predetermined judgement and then try to create facts to prove it.
That is the simple minded, narrow minded human that cannot accept the reality of the world so you create an alternative reality you can deal with. A sad weak individual

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
You provided what you felt were statistics to prove fraud.
I showed the satistics were statistically insignificant. Not an opinion, a statistical fact.
Your attempt to prove fake votes was not proof.
Do not say fake votes until you prove fake votes.
Give it up. You are creating facts. Learn to deal with reality. Don try to change reality. Change yourself so you can deal with reality.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
That is the simple minded, narrow minded human that cannot accept the reality of the world so you create an alternative reality you can deal with. A sad weak individual
The facts are in the bare numbers. An incumbent gaining 17% more votes and losing? Doesn’t happen. FDR gained 22% and won 523-8 in electoral votes.
A 3-time-loser with a running mate rejected by 96% of democrat voters setting a record in votes by 16% while rarely campaigning? Very unrealistic and highly implausible. That is what deserved scrutiny but was ignored out of fear of democrat rioting backlash shakedown. 1930’s Germany style.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
I showed the satistics were statistically insignificant. Not an opinion, a statistical fact.
Give it up. You are creating facts. Learn to deal with reality. Don try to change reality. Change yourself so you can deal with reality.
You assume the definition of fake vote is universal. Welfare votes are fake votes. Mail-in votes in violation of federal election rules are invalid votes. They were all counted at least once each anyway.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
You assume the definition of fake vote is universal. Welfare votes are fake votes. Mail-in votes in violation of federal election rules are invalid votes. They were all counted at least once each anyway.
It is difficult to reason with stupid. You are throwing out nonsense. But stupid people throw out nonsense and convince themself it is the truth.
I have tried to help You. But there is no helping you. Go on believing what you want. May God help you. I cannot.

They have every right to believe the election was fraudulent. It’s called the First Amendment.

How were they ever going to “take over” the government? They were just protesting the fraud.
Yes, they have every right to be delusional. The right they don't have is to break into the Capitol, kill a cop, cause a terrorist to be killed by another cop, and threaten peoples' lives.

Russia hacked email accounts of the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and then had them dumped on the Internet. Many of which contained inflammatory comments which drew a divide between Hillary voters and Bernie voters. You're beyond help if you think that didn't hurt Hillary's campaign.
So learning the truth about Hillary hurt her. At least you’re admitting that.

So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?
I look at Trump and his minions being similar to Hitler and his followers trying to take over the US.
Unlike Germany, US citizens and the established government including Republicans, Democrats and Independents will not let it happen. Nazi Germany is motivation to not allow Trumpism to take over our country.
Trumpism is going down. It will take a while but the power is on the side of those taking Trumpism down. The ultimate shit stain on US history and you are part of it.

If you compare Trump to Hitler than your knowledge of History is typical of a progressive twat loser.
He compared Trumpism with Nazism, not Trump to Hitler. And the similarity is the absolute blind devotion who will do anything for an insane ruler. We witnessed that on January 6th.

Still not an applicable comparison. That he left office just proves that and closes the case.

Nazis don't leave willingly.
Again, the comparison is Trumpism, not Trump. Trump left the building. Trumpism still thrives.

Savvy?

You can't separate the cart from the horse. It's amazing how some idiots actually think Trump's viewpoints are fascist/nazi. I guess its because its the only play in their limited playbook.

Freedom will be killed in this country from the left, not the right.

So those people who stood up to Hilter taking over their country weren't PATRIOTS?
I look at Trump and his minions being similar to Hitler and his followers trying to take over the US.
Unlike Germany, US citizens and the established government including Republicans, Democrats and Independents will not let it happen. Nazi Germany is motivation to not allow Trumpism to take over our country.
Trumpism is going down. It will take a while but the power is on the side of those taking Trumpism down. The ultimate shit stain on US history and you are part of it.

If you compare Trump to Hitler than your knowledge of History is typical of a progressive twat loser.
He compared Trumpism with Nazism, not Trump to Hitler. And the similarity is the absolute blind devotion who will do anything for an insane ruler. We witnessed that on January 6th.

Still not an applicable comparison. That he left office just proves that and closes the case.

You think Trump left willingly. The only reason Trump is gone is the US Constitution and the government it enables is stronger than Trump's evil and the German government in the 1930's.

Trump left willingly, and with far more dignity that your ilk deserved.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.

YOu talk like you think Barr is a statistician.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
The facts are in the bare numbers. An incumbent gaining 17% more votes and losing? Doesn’t happen. FDR gained 22% and won 523-8 in electoral votes.
A 3-time-loser with a running mate rejected by 96% of democrat voters setting a record in votes by 16% while rarely campaigning? Very unrealistic and highly implausible. That is what deserved scrutiny but was ignored out of fear of democrat rioting backlash shakedown. 1930’s Germany style.
You underestimate how despised Trump was by a majority of Americans.

View attachment 445459
You cannot cure stupid.
Mail-in ballots are not illegal. Trump himself has mailed in ballots in the past.

So learning the truth about Hillary hurt her. At least you’re admitting that.
I never denied it. It's also nice to see you admit Russia helped Trump win.

Again, the comparison is Trumpism, not Trump. Trump left the building. Trumpism still thrives.

Savvy?

You can't separate the cart from the horse. It's amazing how some idiots actually think Trump's viewpoints are fascist/nazi. I guess its because its the only play in their limited playbook.

Freedom will be killed in this country from the left, not the right.
Of course you can. We're talking about Trump's base who followed him with blind devotion. That's about them, not him. And even Trump knew how blindly devoted they were which is why he said hd could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose supporters.

Now I know why so many Germans followed Hitler's final solution. I truly always wondered how people could do that. American rightwingnuts showed me how.

New Topics

Forum List

Back