The USA needs to STOP supporting ISRAEL NOW

Is Watching From Afar a Mooslem?

No, I was baptized when I was a baby, circumcised too.

My mother took me, my three brothers and a sister to a Baptist Church until about 18.

At 73 you can just call me a Christian and leave it at that.
:)-

Last edited:
That would explain his hate for Israel and Jews.
I have said this before, and I say it again.
Hate is not even a word in my vocabulary.
To my knowledge, I have never felt it either.

I do not hate “Jews”, period, none, nada, zip; or anyone else for that matter..

As I see it, there are millions of Jews living in America that are law abiding citizens, just like you and me.

Sadly, at the age of 73, I have discovered that there are two groups of Jews toady.

One calls themselves Israeli Zionists, the other American.
They are not one and the same.
Can anyone here explain the difference-?

Just asking
no animosity intended or implied
So Help Me God

The USA needs to STOP supporting ISRAEL NOW

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis murder Palestinian children

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats.

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis murder American citizens.

The USA has looked the other way while Israelis destroy Palestinian villages and then build illegally on top of the rubble.

28 Dec 2022
Benjamin Netanyahu’s incoming hardline government put West Bank settlement expansion at the top of its list of priorities on Wednesday, vowing to legalise dozens of illegally built outposts and annex the occupied territory as part of its coalition deal with its ultranational allies.
Netanyahu government makes West Bank settlement expansion its priority

We, as Americans, including American Jews must band together and demand that we, citizens of America STOP giving Israel money.
We must make our voices heard in Congress and directly to Biden.

Israel should be designated a terrorist state.

opinions welcome

Phukk the goddamned Gazans.

They elected Hamas.

They supported their mind-bending Jew-hating propaganda to poison the minds and souls of their youth.

They were aware-of and supported the digging of a vast network of tunnels to be used to assault Israel.

They celebrated as their scum slaughtered 1,400 Jewish men, women and children on October 7, 2023.

They laughed as Jewish babies were beheaded and Jewish women raped and Jewish parents died in front of their children.

Gazans - and their representatve Hamas - mistakenly assaulted Israel on Ocrober 7, 2023, and expected to get away with it.

Now they reap the whirlwind... they reap what they have sown... the righteous, just vengeance of the Jewish people of Israel.

This is a declared war.

And America backs Israel to the hilt... world opinion be damned in this instance.

Civilians die in war... just as German civilians died in WW2 bombings regardless of whether they supported the Nazis or not.

The time for talking is over... the time for restraint is over... it is now Killing Time... the Gazans stupidly poked the bear.

The Gazans have an easy way out of this.

Unconditional Surrender... and the turning over to the Israelis of Hamas leadership and those who attacked on October 7.

Fail to do that and the killing continues.

Run up your White Flag now, Gaza.

While you still can.

The choice is yours.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

They were aware-of and supported the digging of a vast network of tunnels to be used to assault Israel.
it seems one cannot see the forest for the trees.

Those tunnels were built to protect the Palestinian people from the relentless decade’s long onslaught by the IDF and illegal settler attacks.

Those tunnels were built on Palestinian land, for the protection from the Zionists.

Nothing more
Nothing less

As the Lord is my witness
So Help Me God

it seems one cannot see the forest for the trees.

Those tunnels were built to protect the Palestinian people from the relentless decade’s long onslaught by the IDF and illegal settler attacks.

Those tunnels were built on Palestinian land, for the protection from the Zionists.

Nothing more
Nothing less

As the Lord is my witness
So Help Me God

Nope.

No sale.

Phukk 'em.

Then you do agree with what I posted about the Israelis

Thanks,

Now it is your turn to point out what the Palestinians have done in self-defense.

Hey man, raiding kibbutzes and murdering and raping and burning and looting is not self defense.

No. Hamas and Palestinians are scum. Their mindset is fucked up.

I've known that for about a decade.

Forum List

Back