The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
I though this was very .....very interesting! I am liking this more and more :mm:

The Spanish election manipulation company behind Dominion software was RAIDED by a large US ARMY force in Germany during which they seized servers.

• November 13, 2020

I though this was very .....very interesting! I am liking this more and more :mm:

The Spanish election manipulation company behind Dominion software was RAIDED by a large US ARMY force in Germany during which they seized servers.

• November 13, 2020

You definately giving the poor libs nightmares.

What is it you like about this, exactly? Louie Gohmert saw a tweet claiming the US military had raided a server in Germany, he implies it could have been ordered by someone in the government opposed to Trump, and you are liking it? I thought you were a Trump supporter...

Of course, the more important point is that this is all speculation based on a German tweet. :lol:

Last edited:

• November 13, 2020

I like that!!!! I really do! :laugh::laugh::laugh: lol!

• November 13, 2020

I'm dubious about this. Aint a single news outlet reporting this. WHich isn't unusual of course.. But even Breitbart or Daily Caller are not on this.. So -- I'll wait.. I think the rumor mill is melting.

• November 13, 2020

I'm dubious about this. Aint a single news outlet reporting this. WHich isn't unusual of course.. But even Breitbart or Daily Caller are not on this.. So -- I'll wait.. I think the rumor mill is melting.

By all means wait. But it did happened!:)

• November 13, 2020

Another source

• November 13, 2020

So do I......

• November 13, 2020

I can't get USAA website fully up but they are saying something about that Dominion Germany was sharing floor space with the Soros group...........If true and accurate and they find anything on that server---Soros's goose is cooked as well. Take the psychopath down--------help the world.

• November 13, 2020

Another source

They have to scan my browser to let me in there? What kinda dark places you hanging in lately??

• November 13, 2020

So do I......

• November 13, 2020

I can't get USAA website fully up but they are saying something about that Dominion Germany was sharing floor space with the Soros group...........If true and accurate and they find anything on that server---Soros's goose is cooked as well. Take the psychopath down--------help the world.

Yes. This news it's all out there. The criminal left is not going to be able to censored it.....much as they try. :up:

• November 13, 2020

I agree at moment it sounds dubious. Although announcing the US conducted military operations in a so-called allied nation isn't something anyone would want out there. It would certainly explain the Espers firing.

• November 13, 2020

Louie Gomer... Ha Ha Hah!

• November 13, 2020

So do I......

• November 13, 2020

Yes. This news it's all out there. The criminal left is not going to be able to censored it.....much as they try. :up:

So the US staged a raid in Germany. A raid staged by a “Large US ARMY” force. And the only people who know about it are the whackjob right wing “news” sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back