The US is still a white nation, despite the jews' best efforts. Iran is a white nation. Why does Israel want a war between the two so badly?

So the obvious question is, why do specifically white nations need to fight another white nation because the jew nation has a problem with them?
So Germany, France, and Great Britain, notwithstanding Brexit? I don't know that the "Jews" have had problems in those nations since WWII. But other whites are deemed "idiots" and adjudicated as "mental defectives" in federal court as per U.S. Code under international treaties — Americans are treated as violent career criminals and felons for purposes of lawfully possessing and carrying firearms — liberal Jews insist on draconian mental health enforcement rather than law enforcement, because the latter does not appease the Mob.

Anyone reading this later, I just want you to notice something. When a real white questions why white Westerners should fight white Muslims for the benefit of jews, jews larping as whites will flood in to demonize Islam and demand their "fellow white people" go crusade against Muslims, conveniently dying in a war Israel doesn't want to fight for itself. They are trying to gaslight and manipulate you. It's a scam, just like every single fucking thing they get up to.

try to keep up----muslims have been REDEFINED---despite skin color, as being POC (person of color)
LATELY. Even long ago----for more than a century---
Jews have been defined as "non-white" by your people. Interestingly---LATELY---muslims of any hue--tend to define all jews as "white" When I was a child-----people in my town defined jews and italians
(wops) as non-white. As to IRANIANS---the british define them as "brown people"----which does translate in the USA to "person of color" ---lately.
There are persons of Iranian background who migrated to India centuries ago to escape islamic oppression.
They are called "parses" and retain the original zoroastrian religion----mostly in the erstwhile BOMBAY---now called MUMBAI. People of Indian
background are definitely "brown people" according to the British. I hope I have cleared things up for you

But they call me a supremacist for not wanting their lies, scams, and bullshit in my home.
Ethan Berkowitz is Jewish
Acting Mayor Austin Quinn-Davidson is an out-and-proud man-hating anti-trans lesbian.

But they call me a supremacist for not wanting their lies, scams, and bullshit in my home.

Actually, everyone calls you a pussy for living your life wallowing in irrational fear. 'They' also call you a fucking moron for not recognizing this for yourself.

Actually, everyone calls you a pussy for living your life wallowing in irrational fear. 'They' also call you a fucking moron for not recognizing this for yourself.
I don't like people who adjudicate me as a fucking moron in a U.S. court of federal law by U.S. Code, and build on that as a moral justification to deny my gun rights and other civil rights in spite of the Constitution.

It goes without saying of course that nations are not colors. Particularly the United States of America.

I don't like people who adjudicate me as a fucking moron in a U.S. court of federal law by U.S. Code, and build on that as a moral justification to deny my gun rights and other civil rights in spite of the Constitution.

Who said anything here about gun ownership?

It's just really sketch, you know? Every time you turn around there's some jew or other larping as a white guy and talking about how important it is we (as in everyone else) fights for Western civilization or Christendom or whatever. Invariably the threat presented is Muslims, and specifically the Muslim nations Israel considers an immediate threat to its national security. If the Muslims other jews are actively working to import en masse into our countries come up it's only briefly touched on as a vague example of why we need to go blow up those dirty Arab Muslim terrorists over in Iran (and presumably the largest Middle East's largest jewish population outside of Israel with them).

So the obvious question is, why do specifically white nations need to fight another white nation because the jew nation has a problem with them? What would we even gain from it except more of our soldiers taking bullets for IDF soldiers who might otherwise have to fight their own war?
The U.S is still a white nation??..for now it is I guess...The US white majority will soon disappear forever

It's just really sketch, you know? Every time you turn around there's some jew or other larping as a white guy and talking about how important it is we (as in everyone else) fights for Western civilization or Christendom or whatever. Invariably the threat presented is Muslims, and specifically the Muslim nations Israel considers an immediate threat to its national security. If the Muslims other jews are actively working to import en masse into our countries come up it's only briefly touched on as a vague example of why we need to go blow up those dirty Arab Muslim terrorists over in Iran (and presumably the largest Middle East's largest jewish population outside of Israel with them).

So the obvious question is, why do specifically white nations need to fight another white nation because the jew nation has a problem with them? What would we even gain from it except more of our soldiers taking bullets for IDF soldiers who might otherwise have to fight their own war?
The U.S is still a white nation??..for now it is I guess......

It never was. The United States was not founded upon, nor does it carry on based on some stupid notion of race. People of every skin tone (and every faith for that matter) have always been a part of our national make-up. The melting pot and all that.

Ethan Berkowitz is Jewish
Acting Mayor Austin Quinn-Davidson is an out-and-proud man-hating anti-trans lesbian.

Maria Athens is probably either Eastern Orthodox or
Catholic. She attended Seton Hall which is a catholic
college

where do you live?
I'm not giving you my address, jew. You're not getting any of my PII. I'd ask if you think I'm stupid but you know I'm a goy.

What?

The U.S is still a white nation??..for now it is I guess......

It never was. The United States was not founded upon, nor does it carry on based on some stupid notion of race. People of every skin tone (and every faith for that matter) have always been a part of our national make-up. The melting pot and all that.
How many founding documents stating otherwise would it take to disprove that to you? Would you even care?

How many founding documents stating otherwise would it take to disprove that to you? Would you even care?

You don't have to prove to me that you are an ignorant coward who doesn't understand the United States of America. It's painfully obvious already.

The U.S is still a white nation??..for now it is I guess...The US white majority will soon disappear forever
Are you sure the United States supremacy will remain?

Gays
Blacks
Hispanics
Muslims
women's rights
liberals
Atheists
College professors
scientists
Jews

None of these groups feel comfortable belonging to the GOP for obvious reasons

The GOP makes the mistake of thinking this is a "white" country when it's the GOP that is nearly all white.

I did see something hilarious. I was watching GOP Senator Marth Blackburn guesting on the View and she was asked why she voted against:

The Violence Against Women Act

Equal pay for equal work

Healthcare

She said it's because she is a "conservative women". And that's how you lose women's votes

Forum List

Back