The US is still a white nation, despite the jews' best efforts. Iran is a white nation. Why does Israel want a war between the two so badly?

It's just really sketch, you know? Every time you turn around there's some jew or other larping as a white guy and talking about how important it is we (as in everyone else) fights for Western civilization or Christendom or whatever. Invariably the threat presented is Muslims, and specifically the Muslim nations Israel considers an immediate threat to its national security. If the Muslims other jews are actively working to import en masse into our countries come up it's only briefly touched on as a vague example of why we need to go blow up those dirty Arab Muslim terrorists over in Iran (and presumably the largest Middle East's largest jewish population outside of Israel with them).

So the obvious question is, why do specifically white nations need to fight another white nation because the jew nation has a problem with them? What would we even gain from it except more of our soldiers taking bullets for IDF soldiers who might otherwise have to fight their own war?
Wow, the most persecuted minority in history somehow ends up running the entire world. It's almost as if a supernatural deity is protecting and prospering them, isn't it?
Who told you they're the most persecuted minority in history? Did his name end in -stein or -berg?
Nope. Read a history book sometime that's not written in crayon.

Wow, the most persecuted minority in history somehow ends up running the entire world. It's almost as if a supernatural deity is protecting and prospering them, isn't it?
Who told you they're the most persecuted minority in history? Did his name end in -stein or -berg?
That's exactly why I know their "most persecuted tribe ever for no reason" narrative is just masturbation. "The jew will tell you what happened to him but he'll never tell you why."

That's exactly why I know their "most persecuted tribe ever for no reason" narrative is just masturbation. "The jew will tell you what happened to him but he'll never tell you why."
Oh, the Jews have written the history books in addition to running the entire world. Man, you have it bad.

Look out, there's a Jew right behind you! Now change your underwear and get back to work.

It's just really sketch, you know? Every time you turn around there's some jew or other larping as a white guy and talking about how important it is we (as in everyone else) fights for Western civilization or Christendom or whatever. Invariably the threat presented is Muslims, and specifically the Muslim nations Israel considers an immediate threat to its national security. If the Muslims other jews are actively working to import en masse into our countries come up it's only briefly touched on as a vague example of why we need to go blow up those dirty Arab Muslim terrorists over in Iran (and presumably the largest Middle East's largest jewish population outside of Israel with them).

So the obvious question is, why do specifically white nations need to fight another white nation because the jew nation has a problem with them? What would we even gain from it except more of our soldiers taking bullets for IDF soldiers who might otherwise have to fight their own war?

Another ignorant stupid NON JEWISH MORON. The majority of the Democratic Party is Jewish? Nancy Pelosi and the Squad are Jewish? Go dig a hole and go back where you came from
jews mostly vote dem

So? The Rest of the Nation did also. Your point? You don’t have any. Don’t like it because Israel is coming to Good Terms with many of their Arab Neighbors? Glad it bothers you

Another ignorant stupid NON JEWISH MORON. The majority of the Democratic Party is Jewish? Nancy Pelosi and the Squad are Jewish? Go dig a hole and go back where you came from
jews mostly vote dem

So? The Rest of the Nation did also. Your point? You don’t have any. Don’t like it because Israel is coming to Good Terms with many of their Arab Neighbors? Glad it bothers you
it doesnt bother me

i consider israel a military ally and am glad they are a great military power whom we can rely on.

but i noticed that many of you deranged conservatives love israel but hate jews....

are you insane?

or just human garbage?

jews mostly vote dem

it doesnt bother me

i consider israel a military ally and am glad they are a great military power whom we can rely on.

but i noticed that many of you deranged conservatives love israel but hate jews....

are you insane?

or just human garbage?

Where in my posts h

jews mostly vote dem

it doesnt bother me

are you insane?

or just human garbage?

Where have I or others indicated they Love Israel but hate Jews? If anything; it’s the deranged Liberals who hate both
Are you insane?

Or just human filth?

jews mostly vote dem

it doesnt bother me

are you insane?

or just human garbage?

Where in my posts h

jews mostly vote dem

it doesnt bother me

are you insane?

or just human garbage?

Where have I or others indicated they Love Israel but hate Jews? If anything; it’s the deranged Liberals who hate both
Are you insane?

Or just human filth?
Qanon is absolutely anti-jewish

as are most white supremacists

of their Arab Neighbors?

Many Arab's densely versus Israeli lands. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Thank YOU ! That’s my point. A small Country the size of New Jersey finally making peace with their surrounding densely populated Arab Neighbors.

Are you aware that Israel is the Yankees' allied Yankees also had one more I said ROK ... :coffee:

Your “ point?
of their Arab Neighbors?

Thank YOU ! That’s my point. A small Country the size of New Jersey finally making peace with their surrounding densely populated Arab Neighbors.

Are you aware that Israel is the Yankees' allied Yankees also had one more I said ROK ... :coffee:
Your “ point?” You don’t have one

of their Arab Neighbors?

Your “ point?
of their Arab Neighbors?

ROK means Republic Of Korea and they are too allied to America ... and ROK + US land forces are near North Korean land forces ...

of their Arab Neighbors?

Your “ point?
of their Arab Neighbors?

ROK means Republic Of Korea and they are too allied to America ... and ROK + US land forces are near North Korean land forces ...
So?

of their Arab Neighbors?

Your “ point?
of their Arab Neighbors?

So?

Seems thou cause me to madness. :102:

New Topics

Forum List

Back