The US Election -- Questions from outside the US

Well, I can do the same thing you are doing and say:

All you do here is posting fake news from right-wing propaganda sites that are designed to brainwash people like you, and dismiss all of it, just like you do with the things I brought up.

And I admit, it is exactly my impression of what's wrong in America: It's the right that is spoon-fed fake news and propaganda lies from right-wing sources that give a damn about truth or honest reporting, so much that the American right lives in an alternate reality that has nothing to do whatsoever with the reality the rest of the world is living in. It's been Trump who has constantly been lying and retweeting fake news and/or unconfirmed bogus stories during all his presidency, so much that the entire world is shocked that truth no longer plays any role whatsoever in American politics.

But hey, don't bother to address this point, it will bring us nowhere, because you won't be able to convince me with any more fake news or biased half-true stories you are digging up -- just like I won't convince you by digging up stories I think are honest news. It won't get us any further.

My point has been, a couple of postings above, that we are, just like so many people in America these days, in a debate deadlock -- each side has their sources they trust to be true, and each side considers the sources of the other side as "fake news".

So for the fourth time, I ask you: What do you propose to get out of this deadlock, when you accept that your sources will not convince anybody, since everybody on the opposite side believe they are fake news?

Or do you feel there is no need to get us, or your country, out of this deadlock and you are perfectly comfortable with both sides living in different realities where you cannot even agree what the facts are?

As I'm not American, I've followed reports about the US election from the outside. What's most remarkable, for me, is that America seems to be so incredibly divided at the moment. It was bad already when I talked with Americans online 15 years ago, but now, it seems to be even worse.

So, my question to you is: What do you think is necessary to heal this division? If you're Democrat, what do you expect from Republicans to unite America again? If you're Republican, what do you think is necessary from the side of Democrats to make it the United States of America again?
It is not Republicans against Democrats. It is those who saw the Trump con long ago and those who have still not seen it.
Dont listen to this liar,he hates trump so much he ignores facts that this was the most massive vote fraud ever in the history of mankind that the elite are doing everything they can to keep trump out of office because he is the first president sense carter to not start any wars for them.that was why carter only served one term,good presidents don’t serve more than one term anymore in this day and age.
There was no fraud, as all sane people know. These Trumpers believe all the lies this con man spins.

Well, I can do the same thing you are doing and say:

All you do here is posting fake news from right-wing propaganda sites that are designed to brainwash people like you, and dismiss all of it, just like you do with the things I brought up.

And I admit, it is exactly my impression of what's wrong in America: It's the right that is spoon-fed fake news and propaganda lies from right-wing sources that give a damn about truth or honest reporting, so much that the American right lives in an alternate reality that has nothing to do whatsoever with the reality the rest of the world is living in. It's been Trump who has constantly been lying and retweeting fake news and/or unconfirmed bogus stories during all his presidency, so much that the entire world is shocked that truth no longer plays any role whatsoever in American politics.

But hey, don't bother to address this point, it will bring us nowhere, because you won't be able to convince me with any more fake news or biased half-true stories you are digging up -- just like I won't convince you by digging up stories I think are honest news. It won't get us any further.

My point has been, a couple of postings above, that we are, just like so many people in America these days, in a debate deadlock -- each side has their sources they trust to be true, and each side considers the sources of the other side as "fake news".

So for the fourth time, I ask you: What do you propose to get out of this deadlock, when you accept that your sources will not convince anybody, since everybody on the opposite side believe they are fake news?

Or do you feel there is no need to get us, or your country, out of this deadlock and you are perfectly comfortable with both sides living in different realities where you cannot even agree what the facts are?

How come everything I post is "biased fake news story to you" ?

You honestly don't seem like you are very open to the idea of different perspectives?

You honestly seem as biased, and hyper partisan as most of the American leftists on this board. Just deriding the right at every opportunity, while ignoring anything presented in a negative way about the left.

I tried to explain to you, and then give examples of how the leftist liberal news media operates in this country/globally to sway opinions, and present things in a false light...then you just keep saying it's "right wing fake news".

The things I have linked to you aren't simply "questionable sources" that can just be instantly dismissed out of hand.

These are undeniable facts/perspectives of reality that have occurred. And some of these issues are a deal breaker for most people on either side.

Not to be disrespectful..but you seem to be similar to the leftists we deal with here in the States..

Indoctrinated by media lies and thinking that the solution to the problem is to just blame right wingers for everything.

You seem to think you know what is happening in America by just watching whatever news it is you like..wrong.

Takes doing your homework now a days to have the proper perspective on what is occurring in the world.

Like I said.. I have voted for more Democrats in my life than Republicans. I know what it's like to be on both sides, and the middle over here. And I have told you what needs to happen..

The Left and their woke Chicom politicians need to stop supporting the riots by their domestic terrorist allies Antifa/BLM..

The left needs to stop pushing woke agendas in our schools and universities. Turning American children against America.

The Left needs to stop their attacks on our civil liberties, and constitutional freedoms. Like freedom of religion, freedom of speech, right to bear arms... etc.

The Left needs to make an effort to be unbiased, and stop cramming politics/ideology into all forms of media.. That means news, sports, movies, comic books, video games, etc..

If the Left stops doing these things you will see the divide in this country shrink over night...

" Pennsylvania Senate Set To Confront A Corrupt Election Commitee "

* Fools No More *

There was no fraud, as all sane people know. These Trumpers believe all the lies this con man spins.
This was picked up in another thread , so thank HereWeGoAgain , from whom , as finder , a thread dedicated to the hearing would be great .

If you want to ignore the evidence and simply understand the legislative options , watch the last 10 minutes .

" Pennsylvania Senate Set To Confront A Corrupt Election Commitee "

* Fools No More *

This was picked up in another thread , so thank HereWeGoAgain , from whom , as finder , a thread dedicated to the hearing would be great .

If you want to ignore the evidence and simply understand the legislative options , watch the last 10 minutes .

All bullshit. It is not in any reputable news sources.

" Partisan Hacks With Signs Of Mental Retardation "

* Happening Whether You Like It Or Not *

All bullshit. It is not in any reputable news sources.
It is a hearing convened before members of pennsylvania senate that occurred yesterday .

The fake new outlets are a paid gimmick by private despots with useful idiots and are as close to left wing state run news as any totalitarian government ever wished it could have .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back