The US and Europe running out of weapons to send Ukraine (specific list and dicussion of how much of US existing stockpile is being sent)

The war was extended.

Ukraine was going to give those eastern territories to Russia and they were not going to join NATO.

Congrats we are miles closer to WW3 than we were in March.

WHY SHOULD THE US FUND UKRAINES WAR?
Why is the right knuckling under to Putin?!?!

Why is the right knuckling under to Putin?!?!
Is it?
If so there are several possible reasons.
First up, pretty obviously is that the right is seeing it as Biden's war, and a very dangerous war.

The right may be taking an antiwar stance, but that's not all that likely unless their stance on the Kosovo war is considered.

Do you have any explanations of your own?

I wonder if other rightists have an opinion?

This is not my war. My money should not be going to Ukraine.

This is a payoff for Ukraine and the military industrial complex.

This is taxpayer theft. SPEND THAT MONEY AT HOME!

Is it?
If so there are several possible reasons.
First up, pretty obviously is that the right is seeing it as Biden's war, and a very dangerous war.

The right may be taking an antiwar stance, but that's not all that likely unless their stance on the Kosovo war is considered.

Do you have any explanations of your own?

I wonder if other rightists have an opinion?
The right has had his back and called Ukrainians Nazis. They claim the Russia collusion story is a hoax, but you’re known by the company you keep.

The right has had his back and called Ukrainians Nazis. They claim the Russia collusion story is a hoax, but you’re known by the company you keep.
If the right has had Biden's back, they wouldn't be calling 'Ukrainians Nazis'.
You're not making any sense and you appear to be trying to back away from your thread premise.

Not talking about the stupid wars. I'm talking about the trillion dollars we give the pentagon every year just to find out we don't have enough weapons to supply Ukraine. For the money we spend we should have enough anti-tank weapons to blow up every tank in the world.
1) We do not give our military "a trillion dollars a year".

2) Of our existing defense budget only a fraction of it goes for weapons. The largest parts of it are for personnel and operations.

If the right has had Biden's back, they wouldn't be calling 'Ukrainians Nazis'.
You're not making any sense and you appear to be trying to back away from your thread premise.
Oh, you mean after PedoPete Hitler called us Fascist and a threat to democracy?

FJB

This war is unpleasant even for China, this was clear during the meeting between Xi Jinping and Putin, where he and the president of India expressed their dissatisfaction with the crisis caused by the war and called for an end to it. There is no need to talk about a third world war with China, as they themselves understand the costs of this course of events. The best thing to do now is to continue to support Ukraine and overthrow the dictator with the country that has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

I agree with stopping the war machine but you are arguing to perhaps ramp it up in Taiwan.
This is in the normal mode, now the production of Javelins has increased, because the need for them appeared. Don't underestimate the power of the American military industry, we have the most powerful army in the world for a reason.

Forum List

Back