The Unvaccinated-

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.

stick the gene altering chinese flu shot up every demonRATS smelly ass.
i trust these anti-AMERICA commies...not
oh, but your leaders indulge in a placebo, not the actual doomsday drug they are promoting for AMERICANS

Do we know for fact they took a placebo?

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
We deserve the right to be protected from dumbass anti-vaxxers.

Protected how? Do they attack you on the street and try to take your money or steal your car like blacks? Do they run around like zombies trying to breathe on you? Just how do you expect to be "protected"?

stick the gene altering chinese flu shot up every demonRATS smelly ass.
i trust these anti-AMERICA commies...not
oh, but your leaders indulge in a placebo, not the actual doomsday drug they are promoting for AMERICANS
Even trump thought it important to get it, even if he wanted to keep it secret to not let down his supporters. He has never learned, if 2 people know a secret, it is 1 too many. Many times more important to see what people do for themselves than what they publicly support for others.

then crawl back under your bed...put your mask on...stay there
we AMERICANS deserve to have a reliable vaccine---not something that alters genes, or something better than a 70% chance of living...these odds are not for me....but hey, you sheep are more than welcome to try fate...have fun...get back to me if you are still alive in 3 years

Absolutely. Keep these crazy fucks away from normal folks. They can sit in the corner watching their videos.

Absolutely. Keep these crazy fucks away from normal folks. They can sit in the corner watching their videos.

I don't think the term "normal" applies to a stupid shit like you.

Poser.

Right.....you crazy fs just stay in your basements.

We run things now boy. STFU.

Not with your facediapers breathing all that CO2 and turning your tiny brains into mush. Legend in your own missing mind are you?

Is it true that as facediaper CO2 shrinks your brain it also makes your tummy bigger?

You and your goofy ass country don’t run shit.

You also deserve to be protected from super-spreader events, like your President is causing at the border, don't you?

But that's not happening. Enjoy the Covid you get from the horde of illegals showing up in your town soon.

Forum List

Back