The Untold Story of Robert Mueller's Time in Combat

I don't want to hijack the thread but it seems that future politicians were well aware of the value of military awards. LBJ recommended himself for a Silver Star for being a passenger in a plane flying over enemy territory. MacArthur was awarded the Medal of Honor for shaking his fist at Japanese fighters after his negligence put his command on Corrigadore. John Kerry self recommended himself for three Purple Hearts and a Silver star for killing an unarmed VC kid.

Mueller was raised on park avenue and went to a prestigious college...but then VOLUNTEERED to serve in Vietnam

When I was in the service during Vietnam, I risked my life disarming explosive devices to protect people. What the hell does that have to do with my character, or lack thereof, today?
Thanks for your service.

Mueller was raised on park avenue and went to a prestigious college...but then VOLUNTEERED to serve in Vietnam

So what. As the head of the FBI in Boston he railroaded 4 men who were innocent of a murder that mewlers buddy actually committed. Two died in prison, and the other two spent decades in prison.

He also tried to railroad an innocent scientist during the bio weapon attacks back in the 1990's.

He is an unethical piece of shit.

Forum List

Back