The Unmaking Of The Supreme Court

We win, you lose. And by we I mean America. The Supreme Court will be 6-3 Conservative for at least 10 years, giving America a glimmer of hope to hold back the rising tide of insanity.
The number of seats will be increased by four but probably six seats, giving the Liberals a 9-6 majority for a long time.
Yes first thing Trump should do is pack the Court to a 10-3 advantage or more.
He needs both Senate and House. :eusa_doh:

No, we'll ignore the house.

Which is as stupid as you saying congress can tell the court it has no juristiction.

How fucking stupid can you be.
Read the Constitution, my friend. Congress can withhold appellate jurisdiction not original jurisdiction. Congress can regulate the size of the Court. Congress can create and eliminate appellate courts.

You need to read and THINK.

We win, you lose. And by we I mean America. The Supreme Court will be 6-3 Conservative for at least 10 years, giving America a glimmer of hope to hold back the rising tide of insanity.

Yup and don't forget. If a Dem gets in and gets a chance to pick a SC Justice it will be a liberal. Both sides pick who they want.

Liberals for Dems.

Conservatives for Reps.

That's the way it has always worked. The Op is one dumb fuck if he doesn't know this.

Oh wait. I forgot. He's a lefty loon. Never mind.

The number of seats will be increased by four but probably six seats, giving the Liberals a 9-6 majority for a long time.
I'm sure the Democrats will make every attempt to do that. Look at the mockery they made of the Impeachment process.
If they have the WH and Senate and House, it's a done deal.

Didn't you used to play here as the ONLY true Republican? Why did you drop the pretense? I mean everyone knew you were a lying dog faced pony soldier but still.......

Forum List

Back