The United States Has The Bomb,,,,So does China

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Russia has it too!!! So does Israel!!!! India has the Bomb, Pakistan showed them, they have it also. It's just a matter of time, E=MC2, everybody will have the BOMB. South Korea, some suspect, have it. North korea certainly does. Even Japan has it, and Germany, imagine that!!!!!! South Africa?

Defensive measures? They intrigue me. Is it protection or industrial/corporate considerations? Just WHO is threatening and why are they threatening?

I certainly have my own thoughts and opinions. What are yours?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Russia has it too!!! So does Israel!!!! India has the Bomb, Pakistan showed them, they have it also. It's just a matter of time, E=MC2, everybody will have the BOMB. South Korea, some suspect, have it. North korea certainly does. Even Japan has it, and Germany, imagine that!!!!!! South Africa?

Defensive measures? They intrigue me. Is it protection or industrial/corporate considerations? Just WHO is threatening and why are they threatening?

Psychoblues
South Africa and Germany signed the NPT. And the S. African government also banned further development, manufacture, import, or export of nuclear weapons or explosives, as outlined in the NPT. Japan.....:laugh:

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Phillipians 4: 6-7

(6)"Be anxious(fear of A-Bombs..etc..) for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving(Take time to smell the roses...there's good in the world if you just open your eyes.) let your requests(pray!) be made known to God(Yeah, the Big Guy.), (7) And the peace of God(He's in control, not you!), which surpasses all comprehension(Even your sky high I.Q.), shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
If that doesn't work.....then you'll have to resort to Xanax, but the "first" is a much better formula than the latter in my opinion.:mm:

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

I think you need to remember that even though some of these countries have in the past been down right nasty, they for the most part have some degree of value on human life.

This being said the Islamic regimes of our time have no value for human life in any moral sense. You can argue with me allyou want but you will never change my mind on this, and this is what makes "THREATENING" and down right evil.

We have believed in Mutual distruction they (muslems) dont care they are going to see Allah and get their 40 virgins. They do not appreciate the value of life as we do and this scares the hell out of me and it shoud scare you as well but your so blind to this you only think conservative are evil...:dev1:

And they still THREATEN to this day. The Corporate/Military complex, of which President Dwight Eisenhower warned us, is certainly alive and well in this year, 2006. The very genuine good nature of Americans is exploited everyday by the Corporate/Military complex and it is the passivity of the very genuine good Americans that will allow the destruction of the government and way of life that we so love, adore and cherish as our birthright.

Get it on, chickenhawks. Most of us veterans understand your ambitions and reject your analogies.

Psychoblues

nukeman said:
I think you need to remember that even though some of these countries have in the past been down right nasty, they for the most part have some degree of value on human life.

This being said the Islamic regimes of our time have no value for human life in any moral sense. You can argue with me allyou want but you will never change my mind on this, and this is what makes "THREATENING" and down right evil.

We have believed in Mutual distruction they (muslems) dont care they are going to see Allah and get their 40 virgins. They do not appreciate the value of life as we do and this scares the hell out of me and it shoud scare you as well but your so blind to this you only think conservative are evil...:dev1:

Psychoblues said:
And they still THREATEN to this day. The Corporate/Military complex, of which President Dwight Eisenhower warned us, is certainly alive and well in this year, 2006. The very genuine good nature of Americans is exploited everyday by the Corporate/Military complex and it is the passivity of the very genuine good Americans that will allow the destruction of the government and way of life that we so love, adore and cherish as our birthright.

Get it on, chickenhawks. Most of us veterans understand your ambitions and reject your analogies.

Psychoblues

WRONG!!!!

I would point out that you are not the spokesman for "most veterans" and are in fact diametrically opposed to the views of"most veterans".

I would point out that you are also not any spokesman for veterans, their treatment or their rights. I can at least claim myself an advocate and yes a spokesman for all this. Even in this very small but very poisonous environment, I have always stood for the rights and complete understanding for veterans. You will have to prove to me that I am somehow "diametrically opposed" in any way to the views and needs of American Veterans. My life is spent amongst Veterans of American Wars. I love them, I respect them, I protect them as best I can and I am one of them. Who in hell are you except some anonomous jerk that has no imagination whatsoever than to spend his life calling himself "CSM". Got that, "CSM"?

Psychoblues

CSM said:
WRONG!!!!

I would point out that you are not the spokesman for "most veterans" and are in fact diametrically opposed to the views of"most veterans".

Psychoblues said:
I would point out that you are also not any spokesman for veterans, their treatment or their rights. I can at least claim myself an advocate and yes a spokesman for all this. Even in this very small but very poisonous environment, I have always stood for the rights and complete understanding for veterans. You will have to prove to me that I am somehow "diametrically opposed" in any way to the views and needs of American Veterans. My life is spent amongst Veterans of American Wars. I love them, I respect them, I protect them as best I can and I am one of them. Who in hell are you except some anonomous jerk that has no imagination whatsoever than to spend his life calling himself "CSM". Got that, "CSM"?

Psychoblues

OMG GET A FUCKING LIFE :bang3:

Psychoblues said:
Who in hell are you except some anonomous jerk that has no imagination whatsoever than to spend his life calling himself "CSM". Got that, "CSM"?

Psychoblues

This from psychoblues?
lmao.gif

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Stick it where the sun dont shine!!!

You finally have admitted that you aint shit! I never claimed to be a spokesman for veterans, you have. Just because you belong to the VFW (no doubt because the liquor is cheap) doesn't make you a "spokesman" for anything!

And who the hell are YOU except some anonymous jerk that lives in an inhebriated state with dellussions of grandeur and envisions himself as the "Geat American War Hero"; one who continuously misrepresents himself in this forum. As for my CSM status, I don't give a flying poo what you think, I know 3,000 plus guys who have no doubt in their military mind who the hell I am! Got that, Psycho???

And YOU stick it where the sun don't shine, CSM. Actually, you advertise yourself as a spokesman for veterans on each post you include your ridiculous and nonimaginative avatar and nomenclature.. Have you no other life?

As a matter of fact, I haven't said one word in this thread, until now, about my VFW membership but also as a matter of fact I am a life member of the VFW. I am also a life member of the DAV. This, by itself, reveals very little about Psychoblues but as I give you hints one day one of you spooks might just discover that all I say is absolutely true to the best knowlege and understanding that I have. Given the truth and nothing but the truth we will probably still disagree and I will still be correct on everything that I have written here.

I don't do delusions, or dellusions as you call them, and I don't consider myself anything approaching any level of grandeur (as you state) and I have certainly never attempted in any way to describe myself as "Great American War Hero" as you imply. I am a veteran, however, and my voice is at least as important as your own but not moreso. I can at least say that I've not accused you of anything that you haven't absolutely demonstrated or admitted to in your own words. YOU can't say that.

I know a few more thousand than you that also know who I am and what I am all about, but what is a few thousand between friends? I, like many of my acquaintances, gave up our military minds as we retired or were otherwise separated. We all knew that the military is the military but as civilians we should continue to fight for the same ideals as Americans as we thought we were fighting for in American Uniform. I know many present active duty and reserve/national guard troops that feel the same or close to it as I do. Are their minds not also "military minds"?

Really, CSM, I love you, Brother, but you ain't shit as long as you go off like that. Or maybe that CSM is only a mask? Forgive me, Brother, so far I ain't got much for you.

Psychoblues

CSM said:
Stick it where the sun dont shine!!!

You finally have admitted that you aint shit! I never claimed to be a spokesman for veterans, you have. Just because you belong to the VFW (no doubt because the liquor is cheap) doesn't make you a "spokesman" for anything!

And who the hell are YOU except some anonymous jerk that lives in an inhebriated state with dellussions of grandeur and envisions himself as the "Geat American War Hero"; one who continuously misrepresents himself in this forum. As for my CSM status, I don't give a flying poo what you think, I know 3,000 plus guys who have no doubt in their military mind who the hell I am! Got that, Psycho???

Psychoblues said:
And YOU stick it where the sun don't shine, CSM. Actually, you advertise yourself as a spokesman for veterans on each post you include your ridiculous and nonimaginative avatar and nomenclature.. Have you no other life?

As a matter of fact, I haven't said one word in this thread, until now, about my VFW membership but also as a matter of fact I am a life member of the VFW. I am also a life member of the DAV. This, by itself, reveals very little about Psychoblues but as I give you hints one day one of you spooks might just discover that all I say is absolutely true to the best knowlege and understanding that I have. Given the truth and nothing but the truth we will probably still disagree and I will still be correct on everything that I have written here.

I don't do delusions, or dellusions as you call them, and I don't consider myself anything approaching any level of grandeur (as you state) and I have certainly never attempted in any way to describe myself as "Great American War Hero" as you imply. I am a veteran, however, and my voice is at least as important as your own but not moreso. I can at least say that I've not accused you of anything that you haven't absolutely demonstrated or admitted to in your own words. YOU can't say that.

I know a few more thousand than you that also know who I am and what I am all about, but what is a few thousand between friends? I, like many of my acquaintances, gave up our military minds as we retired or were otherwise separated. We all knew that the military is the military but as civilians we should continue to fight for the same ideals as Americans as we thought we were fighting for in American Uniform. I know many present active duty and reserve/national guard troops that feel the same or close to it as I do. Are their minds not also "military minds"?

Really, CSM, I love you, Brother, but you ain't shit as long as you go off like that. Or maybe that CSM is only a mask? Forgive me, Brother, so far I ain't got much for you.

Psychoblues

I got news for ya, fish breath; I earned that ridiculous and unimaginative avatar and no I don't have any other life. I wear it with pride. You have a problem with that????

As for having anything for me...spare yourself...you have NOTHING for me.

I am done playing with you. I will continue to refute your inane posts every time you try to claim validity because of your "service" and remind you and everyone else on this board every time you do that of your deceitful intentions. Other than that...I consider this conversation closed.

You give what you got, or so I've been taught since childhood. All you got was an emblem and a rank and you somehow associate it with personal power and use it for the same. And YOU have the nerve to make fun of a veteran that chooses not to use the same? I give what I got, I got educated in public school and grew to be a man in the military. I guess the rest was biological. I'm sorry you didn't get the same.

I have pride in my military experience and have stated and demonstrated such. You, on the other hand, don't understand your military experience or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

See a Doctor whether it be VA or on your Champus or TriCare or whatever they call it now. All of them are very good and all of them will recognise your delusions or is it dellusions?

Really, get help, CSM, you really do need it.

Psychoblues

CSM said:
I got news for ya, fish breath; I earned that ridiculous and unimaginative avatar and no I don't have any other life. I wear it with pride. You have a problem with that????

As for having anything for me...spare yourself...you have NOTHING for me.

I am done playing with you. I will continue to refute your inane posts every time you try to claim validity because of your "service" and remind you and everyone else on this board every time you do that of your deceitful intentions. Other than that...I consider this conversation closed.

Psychoblues said:
You give what you got, or so I've been taught since childhood. All you got was an emblem and a rank and you somehow associate it with personal power and use it for the same. And YOU have the nerve to make fun of a veteran that chooses not to use the same? I give what I got, I got educated in public school and grew to be a man in the military. I guess the rest was biological. I'm sorry you didn't get the same.

I have pride in my military experience and have stated and demonstrated such. You, on the other hand, don't understand your military experience or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

See a Doctor whether it be VA or on your Champus or TriCare or whatever they call it now. All of them are very good and all of them will recognise your delusions or is it dellusions?

Really, get help, CSM, you really do need it.

Psychoblues

Feel better?

You don't even know what benefits the VA offers and you are a spokesman for veterans???? You haven't demonstrated a thing except a penchant for vitrolic rhetoric and bombastic posts.

As for my military experience, I understand it very well. The reason we are having this conversation is because you make accusations you cannot or will not back up with even a modicum of believable fact, claim to be a lot of things you are clearly NOT, and are generally an all around ass. You have managed to insult and denigrate almost every veteran on this board (I am sure you view that as an accomplishment) and you think I need help!

You have no idea of what "I got" besides an insignia of rank and what I associate it with. Don't like my avatar? You don't like my opinions of you and your posts? Don't like how I present myself on this board? TOUGH SHIT!!!

What you really don't like is the fact that I and others on this board have called your bluff; that we don't accept your opinion as fact simply because you claim top be a veteran of every war since Korea. You are upset because you get nailed on nearly every post that you try to pass off as FACT when it is truly conjecture. You are dismayed because other veterans on this board find it hard to believe that a person with your POV could have fought in every war since creation; that they refuse to believe you have "combat experience".

Again, this conversation is over....you go ahead and have the last word, I am sure it wont vary much from the crap you have already smeared all over this board.

Simply speaking, as that is all that you demonstrate that you understand, CSM, you are a freak and a fraud. You don't know clear from cloud or shit grom shinola.

I fully appreciate your insignia and even what YOU associate with it. Out here in the real world it don't mean shit. I appreciate that as well. But, get on with your life even though it doesn't include much more than an insignia and a military nomenclature. I could advertise much the same but that is not what I am all about.

You are still accusing and attempting to insult but you fall miserably short of credibility on either. You sound more like a whiner than a genuine CSM. But, like you said, a CSM is all you are. I don't have a problem with that other than you need to pay better attention to the subjects at hand. You got a problem with that?

Psychoblues

CSM said:
Feel better?

You don't even know what benefits the VA offers and you are a spokesman for veterans???? You haven't demonstrated a thing except a penchant for vitrolic rhetoric and bombastic posts.

As for my military experience, I understand it very well. The reason we are having this conversation is because you make accusations you cannot or will not back up with even a modicum of believable fact, claim to be a lot of things you are clearly NOT, and are generally an all around ass. You have managed to insult and denigrate almost every veteran on this board (I am sure you view that as an accomplishment) and you think I need help!

You have no idea of what "I got" besides an insignia of rank and what I associate it with. Don't like my avatar? You don't like my opinions of you and your posts? Don't like how I present myself on this board? TOUGH SHIT!!!

What you really don't like is the fact that I and others on this board have called your bluff; that we don't accept your opinion as fact simply because you claim top be a veteran of every war since Korea. You are upset because you get nailed on nearly every post that you try to pass off as FACT when it is truly conjecture. You are dismayed because other veterans on this board find it hard to believe that a person with your POV could have fought in every war since creation; that they refuse to believe you have "combat experience".

Again, this conversation is over....you go ahead and have the last word, I am sure it wont vary much from the crap you have already smeared all over this board.

Forum List

Back