The United States Has Reached A Vaccination Rate Of 70%, Albeit A Month Late And In The Midst Of A Surge In Vaccinations.

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
The United States finally met President Joe Biden's goal of getting at least one COVID-19 shot into the arms of 70% of American adults on Monday, albeit a month late and in the midst of a fierce surge by the delta variant that is swamping hospitals and leading to new mask rules and mandatory vaccinations across the country.

Louisiana ordered nearly everyone, vaccinated or not, to wear masks in all indoor public places, including schools and colleges, and other cities and states followed suit to counter a crisis blamed on the rapidly spreading variant and stubborn resistance to getting the vaccine.

“As quickly as we open up units, they’re being filled with COVID patients,” lamented Dr. Sergio Segarra, chief medical officer of Baptist Hospital Miami, where the Florida chain reported a 140% increase in the number of people hospitalized with the virus in the last two weeks.

Biden had set a goal of reaching the 70% threshold by the Fourth of July, but that target was set long before the highly contagious delta variant enabled the virus to resurface, undermining the assumptions that were used to arrive at that figure.

Now go away and leave us alone.

The United States finally met President Joe Biden's goal of getting at least one COVID-19 shot into the arms of 70% of American adults on Monday, albeit a month late and in the midst of a fierce surge by the delta variant that is swamping hospitals and leading to new mask rules and mandatory vaccinations across the country.

Louisiana ordered nearly everyone, vaccinated or not, to wear masks in all indoor public places, including schools and colleges, and other cities and states followed suit to counter a crisis blamed on the rapidly spreading variant and stubborn resistance to getting the vaccine.

“As quickly as we open up units, they’re being filled with COVID patients,” lamented Dr. Sergio Segarra, chief medical officer of Baptist Hospital Miami, where the Florida chain reported a 140% increase in the number of people hospitalized with the virus in the last two weeks.

Biden had set a goal of reaching the 70% threshold by the Fourth of July, but that target was set long before the highly contagious delta variant enabled the virus to resurface, undermining the assumptions that were used to arrive at that figure.

I highly doubt that 70% number. I think what is happening is: fudged numbers so the sagging Biden admin can claim their shoddy "victory" and back off.

Note that first shot numbers are only at 60%

780B9574-8C9D-4E82-B503-A9E6AFA64019.jpeg

The reason that President Biden's goal wasn't reached is because biddable fools listen to assholes like the author of the OP, and other QAnon kooks who fear monger. Sadly for those fooled, many have been hospitalized or ended up in the morgue.

The reason that President Biden's goal wasn't reached is because biddable fools listen to assholes like the author of the OP, and other QAnon kooks who fear monger. Sadly for those fooled, many have been hospitalized or ended up in the morgue.

You're now at 70% shut up and get lost. QAnon? Is hat the best you've got? That's so.................yesterday

You're now at 70% shut up and get lost. QAnon? Is hat the best you've got? That's so.................yesterday
Democrats think all this talk about Democrats being pedophiles began with q anon. They don't know that q is just cover for them and all that has been going on for many decades.

LOL you mean all those blacks and Latinos who aren’t getting the shot?

Maybe those minorities aren't as dumb as Democrats say they are. To dumb to get ID, but smart enough to know Democrats are evil.
Everyone has an ID they may not have a picture ID though, because if one applies to vote they have to prove identification and citizenship when registering...or they don't get to vote...which has not a damn thing to do with getting the vaccine which requires and ID for record keeping purposes, not for identification theft prevention in the event of an election...

Everyone has an ID they may not have a picture ID though, because if one applies to vote they have to prove identification and citizenship when registering...or they don't get to vote...which has not a damn thing to do with getting the vaccine which requires and ID for record keeping purposes, not for identification theft prevention in the event of an election...
Guess we will be seeing lots of vaccine fraud just like election fraud.

I highly doubt that 70% number. I think what is happening is: fudged numbers so the sagging Biden admin can claim their shoddy "victory" and back off.

Note that first shot numbers are only at 60%

Yea I don't think it's close to 70%. I can't find a STATE where there are 70% vaccinated much less for the entire fucking country. In LA we're still in the 30's last time I checked.

Yea I don't think it's close to 70%. I can't find a STATE where there are 70% vaccinated much less for the entire fucking country. In LA we're still in the 30's last time I checked.

They're lying, like they have lied about so many things in this pandemic. CYA for the Biden admin

You're right. But they love playin' with numbers. Some use those over 18, others those over 12, and the lowest % are those that use the entire population, eligible or no.

In Louisiana, you guys are up to 43% with one shot. I wouldn't go anywhere near New Orleans with numbers like that. Is it hurting tourism?

You're right. But they love playin' with numbers. Some use those over 18, others those over 12, and the lowest % are those that use the entire population, eligible or no.

In Louisiana, you guys are up to 43% with one shot. I wouldn't go anywhere near New Orleans with numbers like that. Is it hurting tourism?

The Vaccinated are already admitted CARRIERS..........

Atleast the unvaccinated if they are showing sick, they should know that they can spread.

Forum List

Back