The unimaginable ignorance regarding U.S. government

Yeah you are disagreeing with P@triot and saying that the president does hold legislative power because he is the one that signs or vetos the legislation produced by congress into or out of law.
Exactly. Veto or sign. He doesn’t vote on legislation. And he sure as hell isn't supposed to write it or influence representatives.

I would guess that presidents have been influencing legislation since Washington.

The left still hasn’t figured out that the federal government has three distinctive branches and that all three have vastly different responsibilities. The left truly believes that the President of the United States “controls” the nation much like Saddam Hussein did in Iraq or Fidel Castro did in Cuba.
Trump has left broad economic policy to his Goldman Sachs crew, legislation (such as health care) to House Speaker Paul Ryan, and administrating the government to Jared Kushner.
Let’s think about this logically for just a second. Since President Trump is in the executive branch, and Paul Ryan is in the legislative branch, President Trump is constitutionally required to “leave legislation to House Speaker Paul Ryan”.

Until the left is taught the U.S. Constitution, they will continue to perpetuate this type of insanity.

The Generals Have Won Their War With Trump

The left ?

Save your sanctimonious speech for the right wing . Ya know , the ones who constantly act like the judicial branch shouldn’t exist .
Obama Has Lost in the Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President

I would guess that presidents have been influencing legislation since Washington.
And you would guess wrong!

Why do you say that? Influence could mean something as simple as a president speaking to a few members of Congress to express his agreement or displeasure with a proposed piece of legislation. Do you not think that presidents have done that sort of thing since the beginning of the country?

Link us to the spending bills that King Onegro refused to sign....we won’t hold him “responsible” for any of those. TA-DA!
Be my guest. If you have a point to make then make it. Don’t be lazy and ask me to do it for you

Third graders see my point...you can’t?
Yeah you are disagreeing with P@triot and saying that the president does hold legislative power because he is the one that signs or vetos the legislation produced by congress into or out of law. I agree with that point, which you very inarticulately tried to make. Next time trying making a clear point and not giving out homework assignments

NEGATIVE...and I’ll decide how I choose to make a point.
I agree with P@triot
The responsibility to legislate lies with the legislative branch. His point made is clear. One could hold the POTUS responsible for either signing or vetoing a Bill...but NOT for framing or authoring a piece of legislation.
Simple shit...allow yourself to let it be simple.
Haha, perfect you decide how you make your point, please by all means. I’m just telling you that you do a piss poor job at it.

Yes congress writes the laws but they don’t get enacted into law without the presidents signature. Just like a CEO isn’t down in the factory making the car parts and ordering the inventory, but he is the one that decides what his company produces. It’s a similar situation in Washington. The president sets the agenda, he outlines what he will and won’t sign into law. He is very involved in the legislation process and operations of this country. You’re silly to try and argue against that

Awesome...thank you.
You couldn’t have come up with a better comparison to prove yourself wrong. You see, the guys down in the factory making the car parts work for and report to the CEO...the CEO can terminate their employment or reposition them within the company.
Legislators don’t work for POTUS nor does POTUS control their employment. In fact, legislators can override a veto from POTUS with a two-thirds vote in both the senate and the house.
You studied civics and government in high school...no?
It’s weird that you LefTies always think government works different than it does...haha...I know you’re not that retarded...do you try to “will” it to work your way?

Yeah you are disagreeing with P@triot and saying that the president does hold legislative power because he is the one that signs or vetos the legislation produced by congress into or out of law.
Exactly. Veto or sign. He doesn’t vote on legislation. And he sure as hell isn't supposed to write it or influence representatives.
Didn’t Trump just say today that he was going to Write a bump stick ban law himself?

Be my guest. If you have a point to make then make it. Don’t be lazy and ask me to do it for you

Third graders see my point...you can’t?
Yeah you are disagreeing with P@triot and saying that the president does hold legislative power because he is the one that signs or vetos the legislation produced by congress into or out of law. I agree with that point, which you very inarticulately tried to make. Next time trying making a clear point and not giving out homework assignments

NEGATIVE...and I’ll decide how I choose to make a point.
I agree with P@triot
The responsibility to legislate lies with the legislative branch. His point made is clear. One could hold the POTUS responsible for either signing or vetoing a Bill...but NOT for framing or authoring a piece of legislation.
Simple shit...allow yourself to let it be simple.
Haha, perfect you decide how you make your point, please by all means. I’m just telling you that you do a piss poor job at it.

Yes congress writes the laws but they don’t get enacted into law without the presidents signature. Just like a CEO isn’t down in the factory making the car parts and ordering the inventory, but he is the one that decides what his company produces. It’s a similar situation in Washington. The president sets the agenda, he outlines what he will and won’t sign into law. He is very involved in the legislation process and operations of this country. You’re silly to try and argue against that

Awesome...thank you.
You couldn’t have come up with a better comparison to prove yourself wrong. You see, the guys down in the factory making the car parts work for and report to the CEO...the CEO can terminate their employment or reposition them within the company.
Legislators don’t work for POTUS nor does POTUS control their employment. In fact, legislators can override a veto from POTUS with a two-thirds vote in both the senate and the house.
You studied civics and government in high school...no?
It’s weird that you LefTies always think government works different than it does...haha...I know you’re not that retarded...do you try to “will” it to work your way?
Somehow I knew you were going to take a literal comparison and miss my point all together. It’s ok. Perhaps some other time. I’ll work on coming up with simpler ways of explaining things to you.

Forum List

Back