The unimaginable arrogance of Barack Obama

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I'm sorry Barack - are you under the impression that anyone cares if you "reengage"? You're a powerless piece of shit with no control over anything. I love how his minions attempt to use this as a threat against the most powerful man in the world. Donald Trump was a successful businessman, worth over a billion, was famous, and had connections all around the world before he became president. Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’

Obama on 100th day:

hqdefault.jpg

Trump on 100th day:

1nw9i0.jpg

I seem to recall Obama's successor stroking his ego a lot on Twitter and flattering himself. I don't recall President Obama obsessing over his election win after he took office or attacking a reality TV host over ratings.

I'm sorry Barack - are you under the impression that anyone cares if you "reengage"? You're a powerless piece of shit with no control over anything. I love how his minions attempt to use this as a threat against the most powerful man in the world. Donald Trump was a successful businessman, worth over a billion, was famous, and had connections all around the world before he became president. Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’

Oh God another rw butthurt snowflake that can't let that love affair with Obama go. Got news for you he is no longer a threat to your kind.

Obama destroyed America. Only transformation that happened was Moochelle botched sex change surgery.

-Geaux

Boy, you've got Obama Derangement Syndrome bad, don't you? I hope he haunts your dreams for the rest of your life, snowflake.

Oh God another rw butthurt snowflake that can't let that love affair with Obama go. Got news for you he is no longer a threat to your kind.

Wasn't a threat to our enemies either.

Oh! How you despise arrogance!

How's Trump stack up in the 'arrogance' category? Pretty humble, low key guy, is he?

Last edited:

Ooooooh, Alex Jones stated THAT.......???? happy that he found the time between court appearances....LOL

Forum List

Back