The UN AND EU should be abolished...

The EU should, and will be at some point. Many nations in Europe want their sovereignty back. They've had it with the Left Globalist Elites. They've done so much damage to so many nations over there.

And as far as the UN goes, if the Globalist wingnuts wanna keep it around, that's fine. But we don't have to be a member. And we definitely shouldn't be the main financier.

Last edited:
If it costs America a bunch of money and we get nothing for it Trump will end it.

Now those were the days when America was once great before the globalist elite took over and decided that Roy Rogers and Dale Evans was bad for the people to watch and was suppose to be a white racist show. Of course, that is what the leftist marxist liberals would call them today. Rogers and Evans once represented the once great America, and the white family of patriots. A nasty thing to be a pro-white white conservative patriot these days. They are to be deemed as just pure evil. But whatever they did it. Yahoo.

And as far as the UN goes, if the Globalist wingnuts wanna keep it around, that's fine. But we don't have to be a member. And we definitely shouldn't be the main financier.
Dream on, you [the US] couldn't bear the thought of being outside an organisation of which every other country was a member.

You realize you will lose your veto rights thats designed by US to give US the exclusive rights to veto any international deal through UN?

It would be stupid to disolve an organisation that was rigged for the US to take advantage of international law to begin with...

Even a corrupt imbecile like Trump would not agree to that.

However, his supporters are a special case...

Dream on, you [the US] couldn't bear the thought of being outside an organisation of which every other country was a member.

I could bear it just fine. I'd like to see NATO disbanded too. It's an aggressor around the world now. It's no longer about defense. It'll only get us into more wars. Its time has passed.

We should withdraw from the UN and evict them, that's for sure.

We have no say over the EU.

I world without the globalsit elite UN and the EU? Wow, what a concept. To put it mildly, I think that the whole wide world could get along just fine without those blood sucking bunch of leeches. They have sucked off the taxpayer's long enough. They get paid to create havoc and chaos. They never appear to ever solve anything. We still have wars galores going on. I always thought that there would be peace in the world with them around but that just not seem to be the case. Big anything is not good for the little guy/gal.

We should withdraw from the UN and evict them, that's for sure.

We have no say over the EU.

I world without the globalsit elite UN and the EU? Wow, what a concept. To put it mildly, I think that the whole wide world could get along just fine without those blood sucking bunch of leeches. They have sucked off the taxpayer's long enough. They get paid to create havoc and chaos. They never appear to ever solve anything. We still have wars galores going on. I always thought that there would be peace in the world with them around but that just not seem to be the case. Big anything is not good for the little guy/gal.

Very well said. The Globalist Elites certainly aren't about peace. They're about the exact opposite. They only serve to create chaos around the world. I'm done with em.

I could bear it just fine. I'd like to see NATO disbanded too. It's an aggressor around the world now. It's no longer about defense. It'll only get us into more wars. Its time has passed.

Yup, while we are at it, we should disband all police depts around the country as well...

After all, it is an aggressor... innit...

Forum List

Back