The U.S. Oil Ambitions Threaten Economy and Sovereignty of Syria

Not that you ever even consider it but do you realize how many millions of refugees fled to Syria from Iraq between 2003 and 2005 ?

Yes, I know.. another million Iraqis fled to northern Arabia. Our adventures seem to create a lot of refugees.

Not that you ever even consider it but do you realize how many millions of refugees fled to Syria from Iraq between 2003 and 2005 ?

Of course. Iraqi refugees fled to Syria.. They also fled to Turkey and Saudi Arabia.. US adventures in the ME have created millions of refugees.

If Syrian oil were of poor quality, TheTurks, President Trump et. al. would not be busy stealing it.
And if Americans were not so in love with official lies, torture, mayhem, killing and destruction for fake Israel they would know that destroying Syria to build Greater Khazar is murdering the Mother of Western Civlization, European Syro Christian Israel, and Christianity, and that there is now a Divine Curse on America for attempting murder of America's Mother. The Creator, Yahweh told us that to honor our parents is part of having a long life. And dishonoring parents is a speedy way to a short life.

If Syrian oil were of poor quality, TheTurks, President Trump et. al. would not be busy stealing it.
And if Americans were not so in love with official lies, torture, mayhem, killing and destruction for fake Israel they would know that destroying Syria to build Greater Khazar is murdering the Mother of Western Civlization, European Syro Christian Israel, and Christianity, and that there is now a Divine Curse on America for attempting murder of America's Mother. The Creator, Yahweh told us that to honor our parents is part of having a long life. And dishonoring parents is a speedy way to a short life.

You are ignorant. Syrian oil production peaked in 1996 and is the poorest quality in the ME. Trump was simply proud of stealing.

Forum List

Back