The U.S. is playing border politics again — this time with Canada

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just as I predicted two years ago, now Canada is going to face the music.

God as my witness, if the U.S offered asylum as based on definition, I would qualify with room to spare for the decades of abuses by the Police State. I imagine America, like Europe and Asia before; are starting to pay more attention to their neighbour to the north.

We rely on CSIS alone and a few brave politicians at this point to speak candidly about Canadas abusive, unaccountable police state. In other words we are in trouble.

Concern is reportedly growing among some American legislators about migrants crossing into the United States from Canada.

One recent headline intoned: “U.S. Republicans are now warning: Migration from Canada is a problem” as some lawmakers have likened the apparent trend to “being assaulted.”

Since Republican governors started to send migrants arriving in their states to Democrat jurisdictions in the summer of 2022, the question of border control has been a major subject of public policy discussions in the United States.

In Canada, this topic gained traction when it was revealed that some American public officials have been facilitating the movement of people to the Canadian border, particularly to the unofficial crossing at Roxham Road in Québec

The only explanation for this topic is that the OP is very confused!

God as my witness, if the U.S offered asylum as based on definition, I would qualify with room to spare for the decades of abuses by the Police State.

Last edited:
Migrants are out of favor.
I think it's bigger than that. Canada has lost its position wth the U.S over decades. We are not really viewed as a free nation with civil liberties or trustworthy agencies. From the TPS on up.

I think it's bigger than that. Canada has lost its position wth the U.S over decades. We are not really viewed as a free nation with civil liberties or trustworthy agencies. From the TPS on up.
Like an automatism, Canada has always adopted US positions. This works out for Canada as long as the interests don´t collide.
However, it might influence the way Americans see Canada. But for what I heard life is good in Canada.

Like an automatism, Canada has always adopted US positions. This works out for Canada as long as the interests don´t collide.
However, it might influence the way Americans see Canada. But for what I heard life is good in Canada.
You've.heard.in general correctly by internarional standards.but increasingly incorrextly where mean value results are concerned.

After that bridge trucking disaster and the way Trudeau handled the protest, it is obvious that Canada has more in common with North Korea than the USA.
Thiis is nothing when compared to our covert policing, especially in Ontsrio...the.Stasi, with even less accuntsbility...

Forum List

Back