The U.S. gave free reign to Al-Qaeda in Syria: Now they're emboldened & want Nigeria

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Boko Haram Suspects Allegedly Dying in Military Detention

The rights group Amnesty International says hundreds of people are dying in military detention as Nigeria's security forces crack down on an Islamist uprising in the country's northeast.

Amnesty International said more than 950 people died in military custody in the first six months of this year, according to "credible information" from a senior Nigerian army officer.

According to KCBS this morning, the government in Nigeria is trying to prevent its country from becoming Muslim and is crowding prisoners into cells so tightly that many are suffocating to death and dying from unusual medical conditions. Thank you Obama.

Rejoinder Nigeria Civil War (1967 ? 1970) Niger Bridge Tragedy General Murtala Not to Be Blamed Alone

– By Ahmed Adoke

I commend the time/painstaking by Brig. Gen. Godwin Alabi Isama memoir of the Nigeria Civil War, 1967–70 THE TRAGEDY OF VICTORY and rejoinder to his interview of Saturday Nation Newspaper dated 13th July 2013 pages 20, 21 and 47 and the presentation of the book recently at NIIA, Victoria Island, Lagos State published in the News Magazine 19, August, pages 52 and 53

Straightening of historical records should be the concern of patriotic Nigerians and we should learn to appreciate efforts of our leaders at all levels of governance. Our dead leaders should not be castigated particularly those who fought for Nigeria to remain one indivisible country.

Civil Wars can reoccur and, also, spread to neighboring countries. The Civil War in Libya spread to Syria right after we put boots on the ground in Libya. Isn't Obama playing a dangerous game with the lives of millions of Africans and Arabs, by continuing the former administration's policy of invading more and more countries? While most believe Obama is done with Syria and invading more countries, I doubt it.

Why Obama? This is the US government foreign policy, this is the CIA, these are our interests.

No president will ever change that.

Nigeria is trying to stop terrorists from gaining a foothold in the country. obama wants terrorists to take over Nigeria the same way he wants them to take over in Syria.

^^^

You're mentally sick. And all you other people's who play these political games. If you really didn't want to meddle into others affairs who would go out and demonstrate against your whole government every day of the week.

But, as usual, this is more Obama bashing. None of you really care about our destructive foreign policy. You often encourage it too.

I don't know what makes you believe you're entitled to have things both ways as well.

That being said, more and more people are becoming reasonable by the day. This new generation is done understands our government well.

Western governments will no longer be able to repeat their history.

^^^

You're mentally sick. And all you other people's who play these political games. If you really didn't want to meddle into others affairs who would go out and demonstrate against your whole government every day of the week.

But, as usual, this is more Obama bashing. None of you really care about our destructive foreign policy. You often encourage it too.

I don't know what makes you believe you're entitled to have things both ways as well.

That being said, more and more people are becoming reasonable by the day. This new generation is done understands our government well.

When our marines and army go traipsing all over the Middle East, eventually inhabitants take dead notice. When the marines went into Somalia, we found there are dire consequences. Any Americans who have zero compassion for what effect our troops presence, our bombs and the presence of drones in 3rd World countries are the ultimate selfish humans in the whole of history.

America ONLY matters and FUCK the rest of the world. I have seen it said on USMB several times in the last week or so. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Why Obama? This is the US government foreign policy, this is the CIA, these are our interests.

One President better step up to the plate and change this.

It is wrong. It is only because we have these tools called social media at our disposal are we even able to corral these men at the top of the military food chain and never forget who is the CIC. Obama right now. He cannot shirk his culpability for the drone deaths of so many.

Only because we have the ability to spread the word so quickly that Obama's administration was arming AQ and the so called rebels who are really just paid terrorists were we able to win a victory against the American war machine.

Putin did not win this PR war without us. Everyone who was on the internet and spreading the word about the "rebels" Obama has been backing that they were paid terrorists by Qatar and Saudi Arabia won this PR war.

Truth Out!

This is why Obama and his henchmen dared not strike Syria.

^^^

When our marines and army go traipsing all over the Middle East, eventually inhabitants take dead notice. When the marines went into Somalia, we found there are dire consequences. Any Americans who have zero compassion for what effect our troops presence, our bombs and the presence of drones in 3rd World countries are the ultimate selfish humans in the whole of history.

America ONLY matters and FUCK the rest of the world. I have seen it said on USMB several times in the last week or so. :eusa_hand:

When marines went to Somalia, in those two days, 3,000 Somalians were killed.

^^^

Obviously not enough because terrorists are still killing people. It's worse under obama than it was under Bush because terrorists took Bush seriously and knew there would be consequences. With obama there are consequences, but they benefit terrorists.

Americans just captured Al Liby, terrorist leader, without a single shot being fired. He was basically turned over. He is here, in New York. How did this happen? Because the name "obama" strikes fear into terrorist hearts? No. Because Al Liby has Hepitits C and is in liver failure. He is here receiving medical care.

We were set up. But obama's kiss will fix it all.

The only ones standing up for their own people against obama's terrorist allies are the Egyptians and President Assad.

It is wrong. It is only because we have these tools called social media at our disposal are we even able to corral these men at the top of the military food chain and never forget who is the CIC. Obama right now. He cannot shirk his culpability for the drone deaths of so many.

Only because we have the ability to spread the word so quickly that Obama's administration was arming AQ and the so called rebels who are really just paid terrorists were we able to win a victory against the American war machine.

Putin did not win this PR war without us. Everyone who was on the internet and spreading the word about the "rebels" Obama has been backing that they were paid terrorists by Qatar and Saudi Arabia won this PR war.

Truth Out!

Obama armed AQ(not actually AQ, but typical bs media label because they have a similar ideology) in the same way Bush armed AQ.

Obama didn't strike Syria because the American people are sick of all wars that we should have nothing to do with. We want to stay out of war in a region thousands of miles away from us for the sake of this and that.

And that includes Iran. An war on Iran will never succeed because the American people do not want war regardless of who it's declared on. Not because so and so doesn't like Obama.

Israel the lunatic state can do decide what it wants to do on its own, they better not drag us into a war. Unfortunately, you're republicans who were so enthusiastic against involvement in any war overseas are the same people who at the same time want and will support war against Iran. While also claiming Obama was weak and Putin defeated him after they got what they want.

TD, tell me your honest opinion, leave politics out of this. Are you really against what we do in the Middle East and do you want it to come to an end? I'm not talking about removing military bases. Let's just start with no more wars there. Give me a sincere answer, please.

Obama does not run the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that sets forth these policies.

Does Obama have any control over anything to you?

I mean this as a serious question.

Is he just a figure head to you? Like the Queen in Britain?

I have a hands on really hands on Prime Minister rocking the planet in Canada. I know he's in charge.

So your comment frankly flabbergasts me.

The U.S. gave free reign to Al-Qaeda in Syria: Now they're emboldened & want Nigeria

Assignment for a Communications 101 project: in one word, what is wrong with this OP?

Obviously not enough because terrorists are still killing people. It's worse under obama than it was under Bush because terrorists took Bush seriously and knew there would be consequences. With obama there are consequences, but they benefit terrorists.

Americans just captured Al Liby, terrorist leader, without a single shot being fired. He was basically turned over. He is here, in New York. How did this happen? Because the name "obama" strikes fear into terrorist hearts? No. Because Al Liby has Hepitits C and is in liver failure. He is here receiving medical care.

We were set up. But obama's kiss will fix it all.

The only ones standing up for their own people against obama's terrorist allies are the Egyptians and President Assad.

You're going all over the place. And 3,000 deaths is not enough for what? What do you want? And why do you think the whole world is supposed to be your slave and you decide who gets to live and who doesn't. You're insane.

America committed too much violence in the past 3 decades all in the name of securing economic interests. That's what they mean when refer to people as terrorists today. Doesn't matter if the method we used to attain those interests were brutal or illegal or place a population under dictatorial rule while British and US companies get the reward of the hard work of a whole people's while those people struggle to feed themselves.

You need to start owning up to what this nation has done, indirectly and directly made tens of millions suffer. And no, don't come up with an excuse that someone else did worse, or look here and there. We are speaking of our actions. Take responsibility for them.

And my last point, it's funny how you support President Assad. Who is the same person who arms Hezbollah in Lebanon which is anti Israel. Only when it suits your interests do you support president Assad. Of course later on you will condemn him and praise Israel when it suits your interests. Again, you can't have it both ways.

Truth Out!

Obama armed AQ(not actually AQ, but typical bs media label because they have a similar ideology) in the same way Bush armed AQ.

Obama didn't strike Syria because the American people are sick of all wars that we should have nothing to do with. We want to stay out of war in a region thousands of miles away from us for the sake of this and that.

And that includes Iran. An war on Iran will never succeed because the American people do not want war regardless of who it's declared on. Not because so and so doesn't like Obama.

Israel the lunatic state can do decide what it wants to do on its own, they better not drag us into a war. Unfortunately, you're republicans who were so enthusiastic against involvement in any war overseas are the same people who at the same time want and will support war against Iran. While also claiming Obama was weak and Putin defeated him after they got what they want.

TD, tell me your honest opinion, leave politics out of this. Are you really against what we do in the Middle East and do you want it to come to an end? I'm not talking about removing military bases. Let's just start with no more wars there. Give me a sincere answer, please.

Before I get into my opinions and they are strong regarding the ME lets get some facts straight.

Bush never armed AQ.

Obama has been arming aiding and abetting Qatar and Saudi in this fight for Syria. He is the CIC after all. Qatar needs Assad gone. We know this. It's all about the pipeline. Putin stopped this bullshit. I am still very upset that America is continuing to aid AQ and radicals.

Now that aside and out of the way, let's talk ME.

You saw my post about the gardener. I mean that with all my heart. I wish desperately for peace so those that live there can just get on with their lives.

I am tired of the proxy wars. We hurt so many. Now drones.

I can't even wrap my brain about Obama's policy of drone kills. Maybe just maybe a terrorist at a wedding party and Obama's men send a drone that kills 70 plus?

I cannot and will not abide by this policy.

I can't though just put my feelings in just one post.

Last edited:

Assignment for a Communications 101 project: in one word, what is wrong with this OP?

Whoa geeze there. Now you are criticizing the OP's thread title?

Forum List

Back