The U.K. confirms that the first Challenger 2 tanks have arrived in Ukraine. Three 🇵🇹Portuguese Leopard 2A6 are also already in 🇺🇦Ukraine.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Muscovy & Muscovites can´t get enough of eating all the dicks this year
These kind of Western Military Deliveries will be extremely helpful for any kind of upcoming Ukrainian Offensive and will allow T-64, T-72, and T-80 Units that are in the West to be replaced by these Modern Tanks and thus Deployed to the East.

related :

Mindless garbage again TitLoser.
With the Ukeys losing 12 tanks a day on average , that little present will not last even a day .

The bigger joke is that no tanks can move off- road anywhere on the eastern line presently.

Okay, I don't think a handful of tanks is going to change the status quo that much.

What needs to happen at this point is for both sides to sit down and negotiate a settlement.
Why ?
Until proven otherwise Russia is grinding out certain victory and making the US Nazis look increasingly stupid .
I feel certain that Uncle P wanted a ground join with Moldavia and control of the den of Nazis in Odessa .
He will not be interested in anything less unless his military aims become improbable , which is certainly not yet the case.

Why ?
Until proven otherwise Russia is grinding out certain victory and making the US Nazis look increasingly stupid .
I feel certain that Uncle P wanted a ground join with Moldavia and control of the den of Nazis in Odessa .
He will not be interested in anything less unless his military aims become improbable , which is certainly not yet the case.

Uh, Putin has been driven back to almost the starting point in this war. This is hardly a victory and he's running out of people to throw into the meat grinder.

Now, what is clear is that for the moment, the war has settled into a static line in Eastern Ukraine. But I don't see any incentive for Ukraine to stop fighting. I see plenty of incentives for Russia to, as their economy is a wreck and even the Chinese are pressuring them to negotiate.

What needs to happen at this point is for both sides to sit down and negotiate a settlement.
its POSSIBLE once Moscow economy (imperial structure ) is ruined , this summer I guess

Frg1aWvWAAEQeYV

Uh, Putin has been driven back to almost the starting point in this war. This is hardly a victory and he's running out of people to throw into the meat grinder.

Now, what is clear is that for the moment, the war has settled into a static line in Eastern Ukraine. But I don't see any incentive for Ukraine to stop fighting. I see plenty of incentives for Russia to, as their economy is a wreck and even the Chinese are pressuring them to negotiate.
You just haven't a clue . Making it up in fact , a bit like TitLoser.

No motorised vehicles including tanks can go off- road anywhere on the defence line.
So in this abnormal weather ( no winter , just rain and mud ) the Russians took all the high and sheltered ground and have pulverised and obliterated the Ukeys every time they have moved, let alone tried to advance . Artillery superiority is overwhelming .
It has been like shelling peas for several weeks and nothing will change much until the weather changes .
Meanwhile Ukey resources are abysmally bad but in principle the Russians are happy to sit tight indefinitely just mopping up the enemy with minimum involvement .
No wonder Z has all but conceded . He has no troops to even attack , let alone ammunition to use .
It is a massacre .

...related :

I don't think I'd count on this until there is some confirmation.

Ukraine does have 30 pilots training on Mirage 2000, though. That is confirmed by both governments and they are 2 months into the training.

Chally 2's arrived, along with Strykers, Marders, and a bunch of mobility vehicles- MRAP's and up-armored HMMWV's with TOW missiles. M2 Bradleys as well, IIRC it was 90 but maybe more.

Germany's defense minister said they sent more Leo2's than were announced publicly... :Boom2:

First video I've seen of the HMMWV/TOW-2B combination. Great shot of the top-down attack. Note this is a RF guided version, not the wire guided. These can take out a tank behind a berm or hiding on the downslope. :Boom2:

Forum List

Back