The Type Of America Obama Wants Us To Become Is Probably What South Africa Is Today

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama, Hillary, and other Democrats are hoping to turn America into another South Africa or maybe another Cuba.
White farmers are being murdered and their land taken from them in South Africa.
This is the result of decades of oppression by whites in South Africa against black natives.
We're being fed a load of rubbish that America is such a racist country today 24/7. Trust me, we don't hold a candle to what's going on in Africa.

Like a pendulum...when you swing it too far one way, it tends to swing just as far the other way. This is what we're seeing in South Africa.

Obama likes foreign countries more than he does America. He likes countries like Cuba and South Africa....where they don't have this "MESSY DEMOCRACY". I know....South Africa isn't communist.....but they don't have equal rights. They really don't have a Democracy other than the mob controls the direction of the country....and currently the mob is black. So whatever blacks want in South Africa goes.....to the bad luck of whites that still live there.
A few years ago I saw a video on Twitter of a normal occurrence in South Africa, a white woman picked up by a group of blacks....who is taken out in the bush and then hacked to pieces with machetes. The same is happening to White Farmers every day. Some blacks feel it's their purpose in life to punish whores because Allah tells them to. This is their justification for murder.

I can see why Obama made trips to South Africa on a couple of occasions...the latest trip reported was 2018. He didn't go there to stop this horrible trend....he went there to dance.

There has been alot of injustice in South Africa over the last 50 years. Apartheid has now been replaced with genocide.....but for some strange reason Obama feels that the violence in South Africa isn't worth mentioning while he focuses on what's going on in America. He never passes on an opportunity to take jabs at whites or our current president. The latest example was his disgraceful campaign/eulogy at the John Lewis memorial. You would think these folks would learn that there is a time and a place for this, and funerals aren't the place.

Obama, Hillary, and other Democrats are hoping to turn America into another South Africa or maybe another Cuba.
White farmers are being murdered and their land taken from them in South Africa.
This is the result of decades of oppression by whites in South Africa against black natives.
We're being fed a load of rubbish that America is such a racist country today 24/7. Trust me, we don't hold a candle to what's going on in Africa.

Like a pendulum...when you swing it too far one way, it tends to swing just as far the other way. This is what we're seeing in South Africa.

Obama likes foreign countries more than he does America. He likes countries like Cuba and South Africa....where they don't have this "MESSY DEMOCRACY". I know....South Africa isn't communist.....but they don't have equal rights. They really don't have a Democracy other than the mob controls the direction of the country....and currently the mob is black. So whatever blacks want in South Africa goes.....to the bad luck of whites that still live there.
A few years ago I saw a video on Twitter of a normal occurrence in South Africa, a white woman picked up by a group of blacks....who is taken out in the bush and then hacked to pieces with machetes. The same is happening to White Farmers every day. Some blacks feel it's their purpose in life to punish whores because Allah tells them to. This is their justification for murder.

I can see why Obama made trips to South Africa on a couple of occasions...the latest trip reported was 2018. He didn't go there to stop this horrible trend....he went there to dance.

There has been alot of injustice in South Africa over the last 50 years. Apartheid has now been replaced with genocide.....but for some strange reason Obama feels that the violence in South Africa isn't worth mentioning while he focuses on what's going on in America. He never passes on an opportunity to take jabs at whites or our current president. The latest example was his disgraceful campaign/eulogy at the John Lewis memorial. You would think these folks would learn that there is a time and a place for this, and funerals aren't the place.

I disagree. Obama is more of a Zimbabwe kinda guy.

I was wondering why Obama spoke about the US Postal Service experiencing massive delays caused by Trump.
Then stories start pouring out about it in the Washington Post and New York Times.
As if they planned to use his speech to launch another hoax.

Obama's Eulogy.....they weren't practicing social-distancing:

john_lewis_funeral_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Forum List

Back