The Two Worst Racists In America

red states rule

May 30, 2006
These two are the worst race baiting racists in America

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 121
True. But we'll never be in a place where everyone is "non-racist," because the truth is that we're all "racist" --- some of us are just louder about it.

I think whites shouldn't worry so much about Sharpton, and start getting more of their own spokespeople. Fight fire.

True. But we'll never be in a place where everyone is "non-racist," because the truth is that we're all "racist" --- some of us are just louder about it.

I think whites shouldn't worry so much about Sharpton, and start getting more of their own spokespeople. Fight fire.

To most liberals - only conservatives are racists

I think white conservatives and white liberals should admit they have common interests. Neither of them really love the blacks. Why should we suffer their behavior?

Have you ever seen a community of white liberals? It's the whitest place you can imagine. Volvos, lattes, you name it. Blacks not welcome.

Umm yeah whatever...I'm not looking at those links. You've got 2 hands, type out what your beef.

Umm yeah whatever...I'm not looking at those links. You've got 2 hands, type out what your beef.

Those were a lot of links, but if you are discussing with him, you couldn't check out one or two?

Those were a lot of links, but if you are discussing with him, you couldn't check out one or two?

Because he made that comment and he should take responsibility for it by using his words to make is point, not other people's.

Because he made that comment and he should take responsibility for it by using his words to make is point, not other people's.

Yet if I answered you in my own words, you'd whine that I didn't have a source. You are saying whites have nothing to fear from blacks. The anecdotal and statistical evidence to the contrary is so overwhelming that I could eat up the message board's bandwidth with links. The fact that you're so close-minded as to refuse to look at them only underscores yet another point: the liberals, the elites, the media, etc. refuse to report on vicious hate crimes when the racial alignment doesn't help their agenda.

For God's sake, look at this incredible crime from Long Beach, CA, and the coverage of the coverage by the LA Weekly, a LIBERAL rag!

http://www.laweekly.com/news/news/long-beach-hate-crime/15346/

People, people, people! HELLO! When a liberal newspaper admits that the MSM buried this story because the perpetrators were black and the victims were white, you know something's going on.

Yet if I answered you in my own words, you'd whine that I didn't have a source. You are saying whites have nothing to fear from blacks. The anecdotal and statistical evidence to the contrary is so overwhelming that I could eat up the message board's bandwidth with links. The fact that you're so close-minded as to refuse to look at them only underscores yet another point: the liberals, the elites, the media, etc. refuse to report on vicious hate crimes when the racial alignment doesn't help their agenda.

My not looking at your links isn't about being close-minded. I already stated why I'm not going to. I wouldn't ask for sources because it's only your opinion that whites be afraid of blacks, not based on facts. So please, tell me in your own words why you feel that you need to be afraid of blacks. Please also tell us your personal bad experiences with blacks so we know where you are coming from.

My not looking at your links isn't about being close-minded. I already stated why I'm not going to. I wouldn't ask for sources because it's only your opinion that whites be afraid of blacks, not based on facts. So please, tell me in your own words why you feel that you need to be afraid of blacks. Please also tell us your personal bad experiences with blacks so we know where you are coming from.

This isn't where you want this debate to go. Because it isn't just my "opinion" that there's a basis for fear, it's factually grounded. Try link No. 3, to the Color of Crime report by the New Century Foundation. As for personal experiences, how many white Americans (and Canadians, and Brits) DON'T have a personal bad experience involving crime, violence, etc. by a black person? And why in the hell isn't that a legitimate basis for fear? The last three times Mikey goes on the subway, he's beaten up by blacks... so he's a racist white for BEING WORRIED THE NEXT TIME HE SEES BLACKS? That's insanity! Even BILL CLINTON said a white woman understandably gets nervous when a group of black teenagers approaches her on the street. BILL CLINTON, people! Not David Duke... Bill Clinton!

You'll be in safer territory arguing that blacks behave badly because of slavery or white racism, etc., or other liberal crap than trying to deny this.

This isn't where you want this debate to go. Because it isn't just my "opinion" that there's a basis for fear, it's factually grounded. Try link No. 3, to the Color of Crime report by the New Century Foundation. As for personal experiences, how many white Americans (and Canadians, and Brits) DON'T have a personal bad experience involving crime, violence, etc. by a black person? And why in the hell isn't that a legitimate basis for fear? The last three times Mikey goes on the subway, he's beaten up by blacks... so he's a racist white for BEING WORRIED THE NEXT TIME HE SEES BLACKS? That's insanity! Even BILL CLINTON said a white woman understandably gets nervous when a group of black teenagers approaches her on the street. BILL CLINTON, people! Not David Duke... Bill Clinton!

You'll be in safer territory arguing that blacks behave badly because of slavery or white racism, etc., or other liberal crap than trying to deny this.

Well it sucks for you that you have to live your life in fear. You might be surprised to hear that racism isn't as prevalent in Canada and UK as it is in the US, especially towards blacks. That's not to say that racism doesn't exist, because for sure it does but it's not as prevalent. There also isn't this deep rooted hate and fear for blacks where I come from and there are plenty of black folks here.

All you're doing is perpetuating the hate instead, continuing the negativity, fear mongering instead of making a positive difference. What exactly do you get from repeatedly stating your bigotry? Are you warning all the other white people to beware?

I'm still waiting for YOUR PERSONAL BAD EXPERIENCES with black folks.

Well it sucks for you that you have to live your life in fear. You might be surprised to hear that racism isn't as prevalent in Canada and UK as it is in the US, especially towards blacks. That's not to say that racism doesn't exist, because for sure it does but it's not as prevalent. There also isn't this deep rooted hate and fear for blacks where I come from and there are plenty of black folks here.

All you're doing is perpetuating the hate instead, continuing the negativity, fear mongering instead of making a positive difference. What exactly do you get from repeatedly stating your bigotry? Are you warning all the other white people to beware?

I'm still waiting for YOUR PERSONAL BAD EXPERIENCES with black folks.

From the coverage of the World Cup I saw Europe may have a much greater racisim problem than the US.

On a semi-sidenote, what is it with people that read articles or check out links on this board? Your damned if you do and damned if youd don't I guess. Or is that it is so much easier for you to refute or refuse to believe someones own words then it is for you to contradict the various sources cited?

At what behaviour are you poor white folks suffering at the hands of the scary blacks?

One example of how libs view race is the four cops who beat Rodney King should have been thrown in jail forever, but the four thugs who beat Reginald Denny should have fair justice.

Here is another racist - except this clown is an elected official

Charles Barron is an insane so-called former Black Panther, and a Democratic New York City Councilmember who contemplated murdering police officers and running for mayor of New York City in the 2005 election, and in 2006 was a primary candidate for a seat in the U.S. Congress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Barron

From the coverage of the World Cup I saw Europe may have a much greater racisim problem than the US.

On a semi-sidenote, what is it with people that read articles or check out links on this board? Your damned if you do and damned if youd don't I guess. Or is that it is so much easier for you to refute or refuse to believe someones own words then it is for you to contradict the various sources cited?

I don't know why people who want to change the topic or talk about a different scenario quote someone who is talking about something else.

The discussion I was having with WJ was about racism against blacks so I'm not sure why you're comparing which countries are more racists - also Europe is a continent and the US is a country.

As for reading links, I don't know how many times I have to say it so I won't bother.

This is nothing more than ignorance, close-mindedness and just pure racism...nothing to do with statistics or facts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back