The Two Tragedies of Liberalism

15. Sooo……Liberal management of California has not a care about how much illegal aliens cost the state or the nation, as long as they do what the party wants them to do: vote Democrat.

In the last election, Hussein Obama actally told illegals to vote, claimed that when they do so, they become citizens…..and no one will punish them for voting.

The cost of illegals?

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

16. A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA.
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity...A." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

Immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, even before the current recession. In 2001, 50 percent of all immigrant households with children used at least one welfare program, compared to 32 percent for natives.

· Households with children with the highest welfare use rates are those headed by immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (75 percent), and Ecuador (70 percent). Those with the lowest use rates are from the United Kingdom (7 percent), India (19 percent), Canada (23 percent), and Korea (25 percent). Center for Immigration Studies
Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Know why California has become the poverty capital of America?
Now you know.
“ The Heritage Foundation estimated”
Of course you use a far right nonthink tank to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes.
No one is fooled by your bullshit.
Go visit your great grandchildren and do something productive with your life.

California is either two or several "states," depending on how you look at it. But no matter how much scorn is heaped on the state by frustrated RWer's it has some undeniable assets that will continue to be a "draw" for millions.

(1) Some of the best weather on the planet. While much of southern CA is "desert" from a meteorological standpoint, and may not be able to sustain itself on potable water, what The World sees is an area where it is "summer" nine months a year, and "spring" for the remaining time. For decades, that's what drew people to California.

(2) California has some of the best "outdoors" in the world. From mountains to beaches to deserts to spectacular scenery, if you like to do almost anything outdoors (including snow skiing), you can do it very nicely in California. And the state of California does a great job in facilitating enjoyment of its Great Outdoors.

(3) Academe. California has some of the best universities in THE WORLD - institutions that draw academics and "geniuses" from everywhere, and many of them tend to stay put, once they see what California has to offer.

(4) Culture. All sarcasm aside, California has The Arts in spades. Whether your artistic interest is film, music, graphic art, or performance art, there is no better place in the country (except possibly NYC) to experience and appreciate your Art.

(5) Money. California is home to scores of fabulously successful businesses, generating mountains of revenue and employing millions of people at princely salaries. And because of (1) through (4) above, California is a great place to BE rich.

Sure, it would be possible to compile an even longer list of things in California that are fcuked up...the stories are voluminous of [white] people LEAVING California for one reason or another, but regardless, if you can afford to live there the reasons to remain are almost overwhelming.

Nothing in that post is related to the OP.

I will add more to my thesis.
You need a thesis down at Assisted Living?

Based on this attempted post, one can only conclude that you were unable to find a single error in my posts.

In effect, you have agreed with all of my thesis.

The witness is dismissed.

9. Why is California the nation's poverty capital?
Because the Liberal elites desire their power over prosperity for the people.

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two.

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

10. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

11.. Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to to the prison system
Yet, Liberals/Democrats welcome, encourage, and invite same for one reason:
they vote....and they vote Democrat.

And they make California the poverty capital of America.

Driver's licenses issued specifically to undocument aliens cannot be used to register to vote.

15. Sooo……Liberal management of California has not a care about how much illegal aliens cost the state or the nation, as long as they do what the party wants them to do: vote Democrat.

In the last election, Hussein Obama actally told illegals to vote, claimed that when they do so, they become citizens…..and no one will punish them for voting.

The cost of illegals?

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

16. A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA.
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity...A." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

Immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, even before the current recession. In 2001, 50 percent of all immigrant households with children used at least one welfare program, compared to 32 percent for natives.

· Households with children with the highest welfare use rates are those headed by immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (75 percent), and Ecuador (70 percent). Those with the lowest use rates are from the United Kingdom (7 percent), India (19 percent), Canada (23 percent), and Korea (25 percent). Center for Immigration Studies
Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Know why California has become the poverty capital of America?
Now you know.
“ The Heritage Foundation estimated”
Of course you use a far right nonthink tank to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes.
No one is fooled by your bullshit.
Go visit your great grandchildren and do something productive with your life.

I must note how gratified I am whenever I force a fool like you to resort to vulgarity.

It reveals, both, how lacking you are in ability to refute the posts that so irk you, and how angry at your inability to do so.

In short......you have served your purpose.

17. More from a Liberal who feels forced to leave California, due to Liberal insanity......

“Now firmly in the grip of the super majority, California politics had devolved into an ideological battle between the far left and people who think Fidel Castro was too conservative.

Forget hoping that moderate Republicans would have a voice in Sacramento, the moderate Democrats didn't even have a chance.

… I began to wonder if the two progressive factions had pulled California's political center so far to the left that it could never be brought back to a sane place on the spectrum. In years past, I would dream of a day when control of the state would return to the adults and there would be a huge correction. The lawmakers in Sacramento were letting me know that it was just that: a dream.

More problematic is the open hostility that the Democrats running California have for things like the rule of law and lower taxes. You know, things that sane, rational free people enjoy.

It was when the state's attorney general said he would prosecute hard-working citizens who were providing jobs if they obeyed the law that I began to take a serious look at how far away from me California had drifted.

I still love you, California, but you're hanging around with some really awful people.

Call me when they're gone.” Dear California-Call Me When the Commies Leave

"Trump administration sues California over sanctuary laws
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is taking the fight over the nation’s immigration policy directly to California by suing to block state laws that extend protections to people living in the U.S. illegally.

The U.S. Justice Department is challenging three California laws that, among other things, bar police from asking people about their citizenship status or participating in federal immigration enforcement activities. The suit filed in federal court in Sacramento says the laws are unconstitutional and have kept federal agents from doing their jobs.

“The Department of Justice and the Trump administration are going to fight these unjust, unfair and unconstitutional policies that have been imposed on you,” Sessions said in prepared remarks. “I believe that we are going to win.”

California officials remained defiant, with Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown mimicking President Trump on Twitter as he criticized Sessions for coming to Sacramento “to further divide and polarize America. Jeff, these political stunts may be the norm in Washington, but they don’t work here. SAD!!!”

The Supreme Court reinforced the federal government’s primacy in enforcing immigration law when it blocked much of Arizona’s tough 2010 immigration law on similar grounds. The high court found several key provisions undermined federal immigration law, though it upheld a provision requiring officers, while enforcing other laws, to question the immigration status of people suspected of being in the country illegally.

In this case, California “has chosen to purposefully contradict the will and responsibility of Congress to protect our homeland,” Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said in a statement."
Trump administration sues California over sanctuary laws

Think the Democrats will try secession......a second time??????

How's this for a plan......any state that refuses to follow federal law, e.g., declares itself a 'Sanctuary State'.....

.....loses its electoral votes.

mrz031018dAPC20180309104551.jpg

The U.S. Justice Department is challenging three California laws that, among other things, bar police from asking people about their citizenship status or participating in federal immigration enforcement activities. The suit filed in federal court in Sacramento says the laws are unconstitutional and have kept federal agents from doing their jobs.
If California chooses to accept illegals already living there why should the rest of the country care?

If California chooses to accept illegals already living there why should the rest of the country care?

Because they send them out to vote in American elections, you dunce.

Because they send them out to vote in American elections, you dunce.
If California allows them to vote in local elections that seems to be their concern, not mine. However your statement is FALSE and your pants are on fire.

No, California didn’t pass a law allowing undocumented immigrants to register to vote.

Nothing I post is ever false....as you help prove with metronomic regularity, ALie#1216

Let's check:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.
You can say anything you want, you just can't back it up with evidence. In Virginia, I show my driver's license at the poll and they check that my name is on the voter list. No name on the voter list means no voting regardless of what my license says and I'm sure it is the same in CA.

Really?

You can say anything you want, you just can't back it up with evidence. In Virginia, I show my driver's license at the poll and they check that my name is on the voter list. No name on the voter list means no voting regardless of what my license says and I'm sure it is the same in CA.

Let's leave it up to our readers to see if I back up everything I post.

as I did here:

How does an illegal alien get on the voter list?
Easy peasy
Lemon squeezy

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Caught you in another lie, huh?

Really?

as I did here:

Easy peasy
Lemon squeezy

From the LATimes:

No, just an example of your inability to comprehend the article you cite or an example of you choosing to distort the facts. Let's leave it up to our readers to judge.

The article states that when you get a driver's license at the DMV you can register to vote at the same time. There is no automatic registration, you have to register like you would anywhere else in the country. If you register without selecting a political party affiliation, you will be registered as having no party preference. That is only an issue because the GOP primary is closed to non-GOP registrants.

The LATimes article full text:

If you've visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver's license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference.​

Really?

as I did here:

Easy peasy
Lemon squeezy

From the LATimes:

No, just an example of your inability to comprehend the article you cite or an example of you choosing to distort the facts. Let's leave it up to our readers to judge.

The article states that when you get a driver's license at the DMV you can register to vote at the same time. There is no automatic registration, you have to register like you would anywhere else in the country. If you register without selecting a political party affiliation, you will be registered as having no party preference. That is only an issue because the GOP primary is closed to non-GOP registrants.

The LATimes article full text:

If you've visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver's license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference.​

" There is no automatic registration, ...."

Really?

But your own post says this:
"....they will be registered as having no party preference."

Your best hope is to sign on to one of those concussion lawsuits....

"....they will be registered as having no party preference."
When they go through the registration process but do not choose a political affiliation they will be registered as having no party preference.

What part of that is too difficult for you to understand?

"....they will be registereYd as having no party preference."
When they go through the registration process but do not choose a political affiliation they will be registered as having no party preference.

What part of that is too difficult for you to understand?

From the LATimes:

Registered
officially or legally certified by a government officer or board
the definition of registered

Voter registration (or enrollment) is the requirement that a person otherwise eligible to vote register (or enroll) on an electoral roll before they will be entitled or permitted to vote.
Voter registration - Wikipedia
Voter registration - Wikipedia

You moron....you just proved what I stated.
Clearly, you are the dumbest land mammal on the continent.

From the LATimes:

You moron....you just proved what I stated.
Clearly, you are the dumbest land mammal on the continent.
Do you even know what point you're trying to defend? You can now do a standard voter registration at the DMV. That is all this is about.

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form [but if they don't select a party] they will be registered as having no party preference."

Forum List

Back