the truth can be a harsh mistress!

You should do your research on this before you get all excited. He was a fraud.

Sucker!

The 'trader' at the centre of a controversial interview, in which he claimed the City just 'loves' a economic disaster, was today accused of being a hoaxer.
Twitter users took to the social networking site to 'out' the City trader as an imposter and claimed he was a member of a group of hoaxers, hours after an astonishing interview on the BBC.
Interviewers were left open-mouthed as Alessio Rastani admitted that traders 'don't really care that much' about the prospect of an economic collapse.
He astonished BBC viewers yesterday by describing his hopes of profiting from a recession, adding: 'The governments don't rule the world - Goldman Sachs rules the world.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ler-praying-recession-FAKE.html#ixzz1a8tb9K8u

The interview contained such gems as "Governments don't rule the world, Goldman Sachs rules the world [and] Goldman Sachs does not care about the rescue package."

But on Tuesday night the BBC was left facing questions about just how qualified Mr Rastani is to speak about the markets.

In the interview Mr Rastani described himself as an independent trader. Elsewhere he claims he's an "investment speaker". Instead of operating from a plush office in Canary Wharf Mr Rastani works and lives with his partner Anita Eader in a £200,000 semi in Bexleyheath, south London. The house, complete with a mortgage from Royal Bank of Scotland, belongs to her not him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...tani-Im-an-attention-seeker-not-a-trader.html

Last edited:
Oh, Mr "The Truth Can Be Harsh" ran away when confronted with the actual truth.

Fucking loser.

And.... Oh. My. Gawd. I am laughing right now.

How a man who has never been authorised by the Financial Services Authority and has no discernible history working for a City institution ended up being interviewed by the BBC remains a mystery.
BBC financial expert Alessio Rastani: 'I'm an attention seeker not a trader' - Telegraph

CG...Grrrrrrr!

It happens every once in a while. They had one guy a while ago who was there for an interview for a job.... the production assistant mistook him for an economist and he ended up on a live broadcast. Hysterically funny shit... but not as funny as some assclown liberal not checking their source before hailing the 'truth being a harsh mistress'.... :lol: I guess he found out the hard way just how true that saying is. :lol:

I wonder how many liberals have read this thread and thought 'oh, thank (insert deity of your choice), it wasn't me that started that dumbassed thread'. LOL

So what he said isn't true? Goldman Sachs doesn't rule the world? International Bankers don't rule the world and the countries of the politicians they've bought off? :confused:

And as you can see, all the neocon/teabagger trolls are practically having a group orgasm over the following:

BBC financial expert Alessio Rastani: 'I'm an attention seeker not a trader'

BBC financial expert Alessio Rastani: 'I'm an attention seeker not a trader' - Telegraph

Yep, this guy pulled a fast one.....although he speaks to truths echoed by financial experts worldwide, he did misrepresent his credentials as to his station in life and actual expertise.....he's just a public speaker for hire. In short, he could have been a poster from this thread who got air time.

So yes, everyone except neocon/teabaggers who cover their ears at any criticism of reaganomics were fooled by this guy.

But here's the catch.....millionaires seem to get fat on the market during Depressions:

Jesse Livermore, Rockefeller, Wyckoff....a simple google search will point out that what this "hoaxer" was blustering about has more fact than fiction in it. Scary.

Well, that's that......and for the record, I started this thread as my last action before signing off for a day or two. I posted it, checked one other thread, and then left. Sorry if that upsets some unwritten law about immediate response to comments/challenges, but I can't devote all my time to this board as I (and I'm sure everyone else) has a life outside of this. Carry on, all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back