The truth behind the mask......

Good times ahead for the country that makes all the masks...

12130742-4x3-large.jpg

Let's examine why the push for the masks.......

How are they:
hurting our natural immune system

WTF...DO YOUR HOMEWORK

NOBODY SHOULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR THIS LAZY ASS POSTER

ARE YOU MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO GET THE VIRUS WEARING A MASK

HOW DOES WEARING A MASK CAUSE YOUR BODY TO PRODUCE CARBON MONOXIDE

WHAT ADVERSE EFFECTS OCCUR FROM THE CARBON MONOXIDE
YOU ARE BREATHING IN ON AN ABNORMAL, REGULAR BASIS
BECAUSE YOU ARE WEARING THE MASK

HOW DOES YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM WORK

HOW DOES YOUR RESPIRATORY SYSTEM WORK

DO YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HOMEWORK

I'm glad you posted that, because recently I read a very interesting article on this topic that I thought about sharing on a new threadā€¦ But I didn't because I figured that most here would immediately dismiss it, and mock or attack it.

The article is saying something very similar, that it's a massive Occult ritual, not just the mask wearing but the social distancing, etc.

I know that the nonbelievers will think this is ridiculous, and even many of the Christians here will likely think it's silly, but whether we believe it or not, Occult rituals are an actual thing, And there is a spiritual aspect to this whole thing, just as the Bible says, our battle is not physical, but spiritual.

Here's the link and I will post some excerpts from the article. I added the bold. Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, ā€œSocial Separationā€ and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New Global Order | Have Ye Not Read?

Itā€™s an initiation into a new order. But itā€™s also a transformation of the self into a new position in that new order.​
Under the sway of the occult ritualist, you, being mouth-masked, are no longer the person you used to be. Youā€™re no longer a designated mouthpiece of God on this earth. Youā€™re suddenly demoted and re-assigned to the position of obedient subject.
Symbolically, you become a serf in the new order. Thatā€™s your new roleā€¦your new identityā€¦ as represented by the wearing of mask.
The wearing of the mask is simply part of the initiation ritual used to visually and psychologically signal your consent to this new arrangement. Yes, by wearing the mask, youā€™re signaling your consent to accept a new and very different position in a new global order.
-------​
But the mask-wearing has another occult meaning, as well, which weā€™ve only lightly touched on. As the Coronacircus.com website states about the wearing of the masks:​
ā€œTo better understand the symbolism of wearing the mask, try typing the word ā€˜censorshipā€™ into Google Images and see what kind of illustration predominantly comes up. Hereā€™s a sampling of what youā€™ll find:​
masked-meaning-gagged.png
Thatā€™s also why our figurehead leaders are ostensibly refusing to ā€œmask upā€: We are the oneā€™s being gagged, not them.
These unconscious associations are extremely strong. Gags are a symbol of subservience and domination; they are deeply humiliating (and indeed they are popular in BDSM sexual bondage practices).
That is why people resist them so much; that is also why they are currently being made mandatory the world over. There is little doubt the unproductive barbarians behind this circus are enjoying themselves; they believe they are being subtle.ā€​

Last edited:

How are they:
hurting our natural immune system

WTF...DO YOUR HOMEWORK

NOBODY SHOULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR THIS LAZY ASS POSTER

ARE YOU MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO GET THE VIRUS WEARING A MASK

HOW DOES WEARING A MASK CAUSE YOUR BODY TO PRODUCE CARBON MONOXIDE

WHAT ADVERSE EFFECTS OCCUR FROM THE CARBON MONOXIDE
YOU ARE BREATHING IN ON AN ABNORMAL, REGULAR BASIS
BECAUSE YOU ARE WEARING THE MASK

HOW DOES YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM WORK

HOW DOES YOUR RESPIRATORY SYSTEM WORK

DO YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HOMEWORK

Everything you said is false!! Those with breathing difficulty should not wear a mask, such as asthmatics and Copd.

Last edited:

I'm glad you posted that, because recently I read a very interesting article on this topic that I thought about sharing on a new threadā€¦ But I didn't because I figured that most here would immediately dismiss it, and mock or attack it.

The article is saying something very similar, that it's a massive Occult ritual, not just the mask wearing but the social distancing, etc.

I know that the nonbelievers will think this is ridiculous, and even many of the Christians here will likely think it's silly, but believe it or not, Occult rituals are an actual thing, And regardless of whether we believe it or not, there is a spiritual aspect to this whole thing, just as the Bible says, our battle is not physical, but spiritual.

Here's the link and I will post some excerpts from the article. I added the bold. Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, ā€œSocial Separationā€ and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New Global Order | Have Ye Not Read?

Itā€™s an initiation into a new order. But itā€™s also a transformation of the self into a new position in that new order.​
Under the sway of the occult ritualist, you, being mouth-masked, are no longer the person you used to be. Youā€™re no longer a designated mouthpiece of God on this earth. Youā€™re suddenly demoted and re-assigned to the position of obedient subject.
Symbolically, you become a serf in the new order. Thatā€™s your new roleā€¦your new identityā€¦ as represented by the wearing of mask.
The wearing of the mask is simply part of the initiation ritual used to visually and psychologically signal your consent to this new arrangement. Yes, by wearing the mask, youā€™re signaling your consent to accept a new and very different position in a new global order.
-------​
But the mask-wearing has another occult meaning, as well, which weā€™ve only lightly touched on. As the Coronacircus.com website states about the wearing of the masks:​
ā€œTo better understand the symbolism of wearing the mask, try typing the word ā€˜censorshipā€™ into Google Images and see what kind of illustration predominantly comes up. Hereā€™s a sampling of what youā€™ll find:​
Thatā€™s also why our figurehead leaders are ostensibly refusing to ā€œmask upā€: We are the oneā€™s being gagged, not them.
These unconscious associations are extremely strong. Gags are a symbol of subservience and domination; they are deeply humiliating (and indeed they are popular in BDSM sexual bondage practices).
That is why people resist them so much; that is also why they are currently being made mandatory the world over. There is little doubt the unproductive barbarians behind this circus are enjoying themselves; they believe they are being subtle.ā€​

So you stay at home?

I know that the nonbelievers will think this is ridiculous, and even many of the Christians here will likely think it's silly, but believe it or not, Occult rituals are an actual thing, And regardless of whether we believe it or not, there is a spiritual aspect to this whole thing, just as the Bible says, our battle is not physical, but spiritual.

-------​

Thank you for your kind response. Actually...there's a channel on youtube called Blessed2Teach that delves into the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases). It's hosted by Christians that tell us what's been going on under our feet...the satanic rituals...the MKUltras (mind control)...(Hitler's scientists were even performing experiments during the Holocaust) . Our youth are being kidnapped and trafficked and tortured for the adrenachrome. B2T speaks of the existence of a 6 thousand year old cult and the leaders of the world involved. This information is so explosive I find it hard to believe myself but if one believes the Bible and I do....it's true. The problem is most of society has gotten far from God...believing themselves to be the supreme authority. I haven't posted these videos yet but I will when I have a bit more time. Thanks again.

Last edited:
The CDC which is under Tramp recommends wearing face masks as long as you don't:

Cloth face coverings should not be worn by:

• Children younger than 2 years old
  • Anyone who has trouble breathing
  • Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance

That video is interesting- I'm not sure I'd go as far as it does- and spiritual has nothing to with it, nor does a god or religion. Except that group think is the ultimate achievement of religion- so, which is the correct group think?

There is an attempt to make wearing a mask into a ritual, that's true. But, everything people do is a ritual-
Does it remove individuality? Group think is the diametric opposite of individual- no matter what entity enables it or demands it or uses it to shame into obedience. It ain't rocket science.
It is a religious experience when an authority figure (expert, law enFORCEment officer, elected servant, Empty Suit, talking head wanna be celebrity, or preacher) espouses some cause- and most people, having been trained to blindly trust and accept said authority just do. It stems from IMproper education founded in authority compliance as opposed to the Truth- when 2 + 2 is said to equal 5, somebody is lying. Period.

A mask, allegedly, protects a wearer- then, why, for pity sake, are mask wearers worried about from those who don't? They're worried about the non mask wearer? LOL- I seriously doubt it. They can't fathom individuality- because they received ann IMproper education- succinctly: the centers for Public Conformity teach that if an authority figure says 2 + 2 = 4, unless a higher on the food chain authority figure says it's 5 today- well, then it is-

ANY, and I do mean ANY, person, or entity, that demands or suggests or coerces by ANY means is out of their mind- if they have one they should use it for something besides filling an empty space between their ears-

-------​

So you stay at home?

I work from home, so I don't have to go out much, so yes, I have mostly been staying at home. When I do have to go to the store or run errands, I go out of my way to NOT go to any store that requires a mask.

-------​

So you stay at home?

I work from home, so I don't have to go out much, so yes, I have mostly been staying at home. When I do have to go to the store or run errands, I go out of my way to NOT go to any store that requires a mask.

I thought CA has said a mask is mandatory?

-------​

So you stay at home?

I'm from CA, but I don't live there, I live in Baja. (Mexico) Here it is only strict in the big chain stores, like Walmart and the big grocery stores. Some smaller stores require it too, but are not always strict about it. Again, I go out of my way to find stores that don't require it. Why are you asking?

-------​

So you stay at home?

I'm from CA, but I don't live there, I live in Baja. (Mexico) Here it is only strict in the big chain stores, like Walmart and the big grocery stores. Some smaller stores require it too, but are not always strict about it. Again, I go out of my way to find stores that don't require it. Why are you asking?

I misread, I thought you were from CA. Just curious I guess.

Forum List

Back