The Truth Always Comes-Out......

Truth does come out that is nearly inevitable

Sadly there is always a new generation of liars who can distort that discovered truth into a whole new lie.

Truth does come out that is nearly inevitable

Sadly there is always a new generation of liars who can distort that discovered truth into a whole new lie.
wow......how profound.

Is it supposed to (actually) mean something?

323.png

Mr Shama is just now learning that the CIA has been all over the world assassinating world leaders and assisting in the overthrow of legitimate governments like Libya under Barack Obama?

Good to see you're now awake, but you know you can't go back right? :lol:

Is Mr. Shaman retarded, brain damaged or just a total fucking moron?

:eek: Why oh why do you give me such hard choices?? :pacingbackandforth: I can't decide, I can't decide. Could you possibly give me a 4th option of ALL OF THE ABOVE??

Purdy please!!! :eusa_pray:

Totally missed this!!! Looks like you got a girlfriend that meets your criteria, Frank. :thup:

Mr Shama is just now learning that the CIA has been all over the world assassinating world leaders and assisting in the overthrow of legitimate governments like Libya under Barack Obama?

Good to see you're now awake, but you know you can't go back right? :lol:

Yeah.....your boys have made the Middle East.....

(.....While YOU keep whining...."Whyyyyyyy do they HATE us??? WAAAAAAAAAA!!")

handjob.gif

Last edited:
The First Republican Edict: "Tell a lie long enough and Americans will start to believe it".

I (always) assummed that was.....

.....mission-statement.

:eusa_eh:

(There's always the original-version(s)....)

goering.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]

Seems the democrats where in on the lie also. Hmmmm.
Also, john stewart is a fucking moron.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwSDvgw5Uc]Democrats, WMD's & The Iraq War - YouTube[/ame]

It appears the democrats where barking up that tree long before the GOP was, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Put down the bong, its too fuckin early.
It's NEVER too-early to rub "conservatives'" (collective) noses in all the corrupt-activities they've always supported; no questions ASKED!

:eusa_whistle:

And Obamas administration has done nothing corrupt in the last 3 years? Solyndra comes to mind, fast and furious...I could go on but I'm bored already.
What corruption?

:eusa_eh:

Let's compare.......

....to....

Cheney's
WAR FOR PROFIT$

(Ya' wanna compare body-counts? :eusa_whistle: )​

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back