The Truth Always Comes-Out......

You know the administration is falling apart when goggle eyed robots dig up poor old Tricky Dick. The left wing media actually dug up "shocking new Nixon tapes" when Clinton was inpeached. It's nothing new.

It's NEVER too-early to rub "conservatives'" (collective) noses in all the corrupt-activities they've always supported; no questions ASKED!

:eusa_whistle:

And Obamas administration has done nothing corrupt in the last 3 years? Solyndra comes to mind, fast and furious...I could go on but I'm bored already.
What corruption?

:eusa_eh:

I am not going to humor your denying knowledge of such things. ANyone out in the real world that is not blind can see the corruption of the last 3 years. Buying off votes for the healthcare bill, solyndra, fast and furious.

You know the administration is falling apart when goggle eyed robots dig up poor old Tricky Dick. The left wing media actually dug up "shocking new Nixon tapes" when Clinton was inpeached. It's nothing new.
Uhhhhhhhhhh......the original post was about a new book being published.

I realize books are a bane, to you Teabaggers, but.......

:eusa_whistle:

What corruption?

:eusa_eh:

I am not going to humor your denying knowledge of such things.
There was no corruption, or a suggestion-of, Skippy. :eusa_hand:
BZZZT!!!!

NEXT??!!!

Vote buying during the healthcare debate, Louisiana received $300,000,000 for the senators vote, Ben Nelson was bribed as well. That my friend is corruption. Loaning billions to companies like solyndra knowing that they are failing, just so they kick some of that cash back to you...is corruption. The fast and furious operation that sold thousands of guns to Mexican "Which resulted in untold amounts of murders including a border patrol agent", was corruption. The Holder DOJ not prosecuting the black panthers on voter intimidation charges was....your guessed it...corruption. I have much more, but need to get ready for work.

Please, please, please DO NOT quote Mr Shameful when you respond to his idiocy.

Or find some way to remove the idiot formatting.

Forum List

Back